FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member

SECRET SOCIETIES. Masonry, illuminati,bilderberg's? ect. ect...

what do you know about them? Can anyone establish fact from myth? From what I understand my grandfather is a 33rd degree freemason and im not even sure what the hell that is? someone please enlighten me.
    Last edited by FKITLETSGO; 06-22-2003 at 10:53 PM.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Do they build walls and stuff??

Not wallbuilders

Im talking about the people who literally run the world as we know it. Bush supposedly is a mason socrates and plato both were illuminati. Im not really educated on these organizations but they are secret society's.

The Movie "The Skulls"

The Skulls movie was based on masonry and other secret societies. I am not sure how good of a guage this movie is to the actual organizations but that is basically the generic public idea of these societies

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I wouldn't consider Masonry a secret society. I believe anyone that accepts God is welcome to join. Its based on improving life...so nowadays they usually do that by volunteering and raising money for charity.

That would be awesome. I want to be in a society that secretly runs the world. Seriously though, that kind of thing blows my mind in a way. Having that much power. What was it called. Like the secret 12 or something.

mrdraco is offline Junior Member
    What about the Stonecutters

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    Freemasonry Page

I found the above link rather interesting regarding the topic of the Freemasonry. In the past I was very interested about gaining as much knowledge as I could about secret societies. Or better said...the secrets of these societies, however, true knowledge is hard to obtain as much is purely myth

arichtect is offline New Member

masons = no freedom

every 1 with out a clue thinks this is a godd idea of a hidden society well the things u did not know is that these people are controling your lives at the moment they decided to go in to iraq with out justification they decided to go in to V-nam with no justification they nuked hiroshima, the masons are the evil cult decendents of the knights templers where in there meeting real mason involve in homosexual acts and there firm belif that god and religon dose not exist ie the law of man. weather u be a christian jew or moslem they are all with in us and make up all the descions for us how much tax we pay where do our tax £/$ go in america we say the land of the free but its not tru we are not free with more and more thearts of terrisom where is our freedom and american can not be the country its percived to be because of cock suckers like george washington cus he is a mason if u dont belive me look on a one dollar bill there u will see a prymid and a one eye on top of it the sign of the masons

I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship except God, the One, without any partner. And I bear witness that Muhammad pbuh is His servant and His Messenger.

god is great

Well, in relationship to the rest of the world: America is free. In relationship to ultimate freedom and choice: that can only be answered by ones inner sole.

You desire for control but can you control the desire
    God give me the strength to accept those things which I cannot change

Originally posted by EXCESS
    I wouldn't consider Masonry a secret society. I believe anyone that accepts God is welcome to join. Its based on improving life...so nowadays they usually do that by volunteering and raising money for charity.
    Yup.

When I used to be a boy scout leader, my assistant was a mason and it seems they always were fund raising and donating stuff to all sorts of organisations.

Our troop got a lot of camping gear and stuff from them, as did the other groups in our area, but they always gave "discretely". They wanted no acceptance ceremonies or big thank you articles in the local newspaper.

Thats about as much as I know of them. I know that at one time they wielded great political power and connections, but nowadays there is only ONE thing that controls everyone and our governments... the allmighty $$$dollar$$$.

When it comes to control, no "secret society" can compete with the Disneys, Exxons, Microsofts and P. Morris' of this world.

Red

???????????????????

If it is not a secret society then why is there so many myths surrounded bye them? Some say they are devil worshipers planning to take over the world and who have homosexual tendancies while others believe they are goodhearted plane joe's who just help out the community like the lion's club or something. The truth as I know it is that you cannot just "join" up for freemasonry but rather you have to be asked or welcomed into the clan. there are many speculations and that simply comes from the mysteriousness and secretive ways of the society. wether our country was built based on the needs of the clan or not im not sure but I do know they have a long list of mention-worthy people who held at one point or still do hold lots of power.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    FKITLETSGO, yes they are secretive about their rules and meetings, but you "can" ask a Mason about joining. Their saying is "To become a MAson, ask a Mason." or is it "To become, a brother ask a brother". ANyways, my grandfather was a Mason a 32rd and a Scottish-Rite. (spelling) I know my grandfather very well (God rest his soul) and I can assure all of you he was "NO" devil worshipper and the farthest thing from a homosexual. In fact if he was alive and bumped into one I can assure you that the gay individual would get a stern lecture if not a severe ass-beating from my grandfather. He was a hard christian man that believed in our lord and hardworking men. Like he said "there's only two things in this world a man should never break, your faith and your word. Without those you can never be a man". I am in the process of trying to become a Mason, for that was one of my grandfathers wishes before he passed and that I plan on fullfilling. Just look for the Mason symbol stickers on vehicles or for men wearingthe Masonary ring and feel free to approach them and ask about joining or to help with any questions.

jamie is offline New Member
    "Students of Numerology are well aware that numbers affect a person's life. One's name, place, and time of birth all have an influence on one's physical, mental, and spiritual being. Each letter as number has a certain vibratory effect ... the picture produced by the various combinations gives an understanding of the character, karma, and potentialities of the person ... in Spiritual Numerology, the numbers 11, 22, and 33 are the three 'Master Numbers', the highest being 33 ... This highest of the master numbers was the age of the Master Initiate (Jesus) at his death, resurrection and ascension, giving more esoteric accents. The '33' symbolizes the highest spiritual conscious attainable by the human being." [Ibid., p. 161-2]

Doubtless Hitler was also guided by the final revelation of the highest meaning of '33'.
    "Indeed, there is not death, as can be discerned clearly ... There is only Change! The message ... is that there is a balance which one can achieve by which one can escape from the wheel of change, from life to death. This balance can be found by becoming fully aware so that both worlds are equally real to one. This awareness is found when the third eye is fully opened, the eye the symbol of which is the number '33' ..."

"Rule by Secrecy" by Jim Marrs will explain a lot of what your asking about.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Red Ketchup - Im an eagle - with God and country and OA, blah blah - what did you come out with?

arichtect is offline New Member

yeah u know

wht i say there is no smoke with out fire think about it masons can easliy or any 1 for that matter say nah man its blown out of proportion but thats there world againist the worlds and big tex do u enter body building shows and never come in th etop 3 cus i know when u enter a show being a mason automaticly no matter how shit your body is ull win

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Fkit, you asked “if it’s not a secret society then why are there so many myths surrounding it?” My opinion would be that they keep to themselves and hold their rules of conduct sacred (Holy Bible sacred). My Grandfather died a Free Mason. I once asked him about it and he said it was a society for men of Christian faith, one that that did things for the community, society and for each other. Of course most or all of them being business men it is a rule that you help a fellow member out. What’s the sense in being in a club/society if you didn’t help each other out? We all belong to AR and refer to ourselves as “Bro” and ask for each others help on a daily basis. I’d rather take the word of a member on this board over some guy at the gym or on the street. And just like this board the Free Mason is open to ANY man. However, I think you have to believe in God to join the Free Mason, rich or poor does not matter. I could even be wrong about having to be a Christian, I don’t really know for certain but I knew my Grandfather and like Big Texan's grandfather he was a Christian man in every since of the word .

At my Grandfathers funeral every member from the Free Mason’s was there. And they did a ceremony at the grave that I must tell you impressed the hell out of me. It was of some length but was recited from pure memory without one single mistake. Each member had a part they recited and I can tell you it was so moving there was not a dry eye among the 200 – 300 mourners. I thought it spoke very well of their society and members to care for another even to the grave.

I can’t say if they do actually run the planet, although I would find it hard to believe, but if they did I don’t care because I’m just a simple man. I have no aspirations of being neither famous nor rich. I have no control concerning the bigger picture other than to voice my opinion when I feel something is wrong by my standards. Or to fight for a cause I believe to be true. This is just my opinion and thought so please don’t take offence to anything I stated or said and my apologies if I did.

Big T, good for you brother, I’m thinking of doing the same myself. Good luck.

Jugg

Lostsoul is offline Associate Member
    Big Texan yeah thats what was explained to me aswell, its not that their secretive about being a Mason because of the stickers on cars etc, but you wont know what happens behind the doors unless your a member. It's more of an old boys club isnt it? where if your a mason and you need a favour from another mason in business or whatever, even tho you dont know them, they'll probably do it for you? thats how it was explained to me anyway.

I recently found out that my great Grandfather was a mason, but i have no clue how to become one, i suppose you gotta know one to become one as you say.

But you see the mason obelisk all over the place, so they have quite a bit of influence i would imagine.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Jugg, I remeber the ceromony you're refering to. It is very emotional and ceremonial. Good luck on becoming a member if you decide to, it's a lengthly process and you have to go through several interviews and such.

Lostsoul, I'm sure they "do" help each other out if and when they can, but no laws are broken to do so. They are christians first and foremost, and dedicate much of there free time volunteering back to the community. As for the myths and secrets, people will make up stuff all the time about things they don't understand or are jealous of. To become a member you need to somehow get in touch with a member of your local chapter. Pm me and I'll see if I can help you out any. The member I'm talking to might be able to know of someone you can talk to.

arichtect- Masons don't "run" the world, unless you mean that since most are working men, or business owners that they run the world that way. I'm not sure where you get your information from, but your source is a bit out in left field somewhere. As for bbing shows, no I have never competed, but I plan to debut sometime next year. As for you talking about the Masons, that's your opinion, but please watch what you say, because my grandfather was a mason, and when you refer to them, I take it that you're talking about him, and I will not stand for that.

Im pretty sure its more than a geriatric boys scout meeting boys

There is more to this secret society then community events and such. At a moments call in time of need a Mason can have a dozen other Mason's by his side no matter what the problem is. If it is simply another "lion's club local chapter 425" then why such a long list of blue chip members and people of the "elite". From what I understand how much taxes we pay and everything else we do in our life's revolve around the molding of these secret societies. Any imput?

Lostsoul is offline Associate Member
    FKITLETSGO, i doubt your going to get a mason to answer these questions, things like that, if their done, would be held a VERY close secret, i guess in such a big community of people with old traditions there will be families who have known each other for generations and will have formed little sub groups of the main mason community and they are the ones that would be doing all the back door dealings.

Thats not to say when you see a mason you think "wow he must be doing something important" or something like that, as Big Texan said i think they are just normal people who do things for the community, my grandmother is actually in a Masonic community home and thats pretty much all they do is community work.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Actually the sign of the masons is not the pyramid with the eye. Thats the illuminati. just fyi

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by symatech
    Actually the sign of the masons is not the pyramid with the eye. Thats the illuminati. just fyi
    The Mason's symbol is the square and compass.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    fkitletsgo
    bro i've been a mason since 1994 my dad(who is the greatest person ive ever known),my brother, my brother in law are all masons and my grandfather was(he passed away years ago).
    yes there are alot of secrets and much stuff that i have vowed to not talk about except to another mason who has convinced me he is as such.but i will say the organization is a good ,caring, God believing organization. they help many people in need,vow to help others and even have hospitals to help people for free. they help any and all masons in need including their families.
    there are alot of "big leaders" and "important people" who are masons but many of them were that way before becoming masons. also many people who are rich,or powerful or whatever are masons. but if you look at people in general the rich,powerful,important ones have gone after something in life and fulfilled it---thats how they got to where they are now
    becoming a mason is very hard--not to get started all you have to do is ask a mason saying your interested and you will be welcomed. after that is the hard part,they check you out as a person and then you have lots of stuff that you have to know and memorize---so yes many "important people" are masons but they did masonary and other things in their life whole hearted (weather it was school,working long hard hours,sports whatever)went for something and fulfilled it instead of sitting around and complaining about the people who runs the world and how things are.
    what i'm trying to say is so many people dont try to improve thats why so many people look like shit,but the ones who work hard at whatever are the ones who make it.---so it makes sence that more of the upper people are masons because they are the ones who work at things to improve

big texan congrats on making the decision to become a mason,you will never regret it pm me if you ever need help

arichtect
    you seem very bitter toward the world and you are very misinformed about masons. as big texan said you have the right to an opinion but you are borderline flaming on this subject and offending people..before you go off make sure of facts.
    think about this you asked big tex if he enters a body building show as a mason he will auto. win---so your saying that only masons and no other organization has pull..think about how many people get jobs,promotions,tickets to events or whatever because who they know or what organization they belong to...
    if you get pulled over for speeding and you end up knowing the cop and he lets you go with no ticket--are you going to say no give me the ticket thats wrong to use pull or are you gonna be happy because the pull you just had---you think thats wrong bro thats part of life--weather its from masonary,college frat, whatever.
    Last edited by Tapout; 06-26-2003 at 09:58 AM.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    one more thing i almost forgot
    fkit---to become a mason and be accepted is a high honor,to become a 32nd degree is a whole higher honor weather its through scottish or yorkish rites---but a 33rd degree is very honorable. your grandfather made it to 33rd degree---this is not something you can just get it must be earned through good works and this person is recoginzed as a very important contribution to society...this degree is given based on good deeds---your grandfather being a 33rd degree is someone to be very proud of as there are very few people who earn this degree-- i've only known personally one person with it.

SilverSiR is offline Junior Member
    Does your mother still work in the minds?

NotVinDiesel is offline New Member
    just outside the Loop but not far from the lake
    You guys all need to pick up an old book called "Born in Blood" by John J. Robinson that shows the connections between the Knights Templar and Freemasonry. The shape of the compass and square symbol is even taken from the seal of Solomon, whom the Knights originated from. Many presidents have been Masons or members of offshoot societies, as have British Prime Ministers and other Allied world leaders. Many believe that the Kennedy assassinations were in large part a result of them being Catholic and therefore not Mason's (the religion and the society had a rift in the 1300's which still exists today, sparked by falling outs with various Popes and kings.) John Adams spoke out vehemently against Masonry, a group he used to belong to, after his presidency had ended.

Today, there are many offshoot groups that all relate back to the same thing. Be it the Illunminati, the Skull and Bones society, the Scroll and Key, or what-have-you, many of the organizations goals and members are interchangable. The very basis of the Illuminati name comes from the seeing of themselves as the "illuminated ones." Ones who seek "light," or wisdom and see that as their god. This of course in the end is the basis for the worship of Lucifer.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." The pitch of many of these societies (many have public images - the Knights of Columbus, etc.) is public service and the betterment of man. There are trials, opportunities for advancement in the standing of these societies, that will require the advancer to perform certain tasks. Example: there is a level of one society where the initiate is brought into a room of hooded men, where in the center sits a wooden cross on a table. The initiate is told to spit on the cross. If the initiate refuses, pleading that spitting on the cross is spitting on god, the initiate is congratulated as if he has passed the test, however, he will never rise in rank. If the initiate spits on the cross with reasoning being that it is only a symbol and that the request of a brother ranks above a symbol, the initiate will move forward in the group.

Freemasonry is still a secret society. The image may be public but the action is secret. The connections of these groups in everything from leadership of the world to the media (research the Tri-Lateral Commission) is evident, astounding, and frightful. Research the true power of the Federal Emergency Management Agency. Research the bill that Jimmy Carter signed that allows them to basically create Martial Law in the event of a national state of emergency. See where the freedom of the common man goes then.

I am not posting this to disrespect those who have posted that have family members that are Masons or are Masons themselves. I'm not trying to get anyone to quit or influence ones decisions or beliefs. I have just done a lot of studying for my employer that requires me to involve myself in this area, and I've become pretty knowledgable on the subject. Research, learn for yourself, just like you've studied the other threads in this forum about what you'd put into your body. A society of men veiled in secrecy and hidden in allegory is a statement Masons are familiar with. What about that sounds right?

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    There is a book titles: Behold A Pale Horse (allusion to book of Rev)
    Its alll about secret societies and shit. I had some friends who were truly paranoid and had a hardcore band where most of their songs drew influence from the book. I never read it but these guys new alot about it.

I do However own a copy of Morals & Dogma. A book written by Freemasons that the oldtimers used to read , itsl like a 100 years old. Today I dont think they read at all but just pound dollar drafts at their bar all night.

Thread Information