Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Is this cheating? Please help

aesthetics_sexy is offline Junior Member

Is this cheating? Please help

Hello everyone . I am really upset. I don't know what to do that's why I am posting here to take your suggestions. I was having a houseparty at my friends's place . I took my girlfriend to that houseparty . We were 6 people . So what happened was , after getting high on alcohol my girlfriend started talking with my best friend. THEY WERE MEETING FOR THE FIRST TIME . He was sitting while my girlfriend was standing. The music was loud so my girlfriend leaned down a bit to hear what he was saying . And they started talking while holding hands. All this was happening right in front of my eyes . I asked her about whatever happened the next day and she accepted that she did a mistake but her intentions were not wrong. I asked her has this happened before like after getting high you do this with random guys. She said this is the first time she did something like that. She said she is guilty about this mistake and told me to forgive her. What should I do guys . PLease help me out.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Are u really 22 years old?

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 73rr View Post
    There's no doubt in my mind...if not younger.
    73rr likes this.

I am 23 . I know I sound immature but please help me out .
    Last edited by aesthetics_sexy; 01-07-2016 at 03:51 PM.

Well kinda hard to believe but if u feel like it was cheating then stick it in her a**. Dumb her a day later and then slap your buddy because it's just as much his fault as hers.
    After that go to the gym work out and get another girl
    Razvan likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Some people are just more today Feely than others. If it's normal for her and bothers you then date someone else.

She says forgive her then it sounds like she gets flirtatious when drinking. Pretty normal. I've never heard the saying getting high on alcohol. Where are you from?
    NACH3 likes this.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    I think pics will help us get you answer much faster
    < <Samson> > and NACH3 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Some people are just more today Feely than others. If it's normal for her and bothers you then date someone else.

She says forgive her then it sounds like she gets flirtatious when drinking. Pretty normal. I've never heard the saying getting high on alcohol. Where are you from?
    I am from India . But she said this is the first time she held hands like this after meeting a guy . She has never done this before.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

Yea that's one of the reasons I asked his age. And "holding hands thing"

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    I think pics will help us get you answer much faster
    Of his gfreind. Not of him.

Blog Entries
    op maybe you where not paying attention to her so she was spending time with someone who was...just a thought...

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    op maybe you where not paying attention to her so she was spending time with someone who was...just a thought...
    Yeah that is fine with me. But what about the holding hands thing. Is it justified in a relationship ? Should I dump her for this . Can she get further than holding hands after getting high? What should i do?

Quote Originally Posted by aesthetics_sexy View Post
    Yeah that is fine with me. But what about the holding hands thing. Is it justified in a relationship ? Should I dump her for this . Can she get further than holding hands after getting high? What should i do?
    Like I said, That's up to u bro. If u feel like it WAS cheating then I wouldn't stay with her.

Ps if u are drink alcohol it's called getting drunk. Maybe it's different by u

Like I said, That's up to u bro. If u feel like it WAS cheating then I wouldn't stay with her.

Ps if u are drink alcohol it's called getting drunk. Maybe it's different by u
    What would you do if you were in my shoes?

What would you do if you were in my shoes?
    I'm assuming u have only been dating this chick for a short period of time since your best friend hasn't seen her so, I would do what I said in the past comments. Stick it in her a**. Slap my buddy, go to gym lift and then find another girl.

No point in being with a girl that u have to look over your shoulder at all the time

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Must be a culture thing. When i was in dubai i saw men walking down the street holding hands apparently it is normal and not gay. I know some people who are big kissers. Everytime you meet them they kiss you on each cheek its weird but normal to them.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Where im from kneeling down to hear someone over loud music and touching their hand is not cheating lol

Had she sat there stroking each others hand in a very flirty manner with my best friend, i would have probably said something.

It just depends on what kind of holding they were doing to me, holding a hamd while drunk in a convo to me is fine but if it was like rubbing and stroking hands, you have to wonder what that could of led to

Talk to her about it, if you forgive her then make sure you dont keep going on about it.
    If you cant let it go then maybe shes not right for you

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It sounds like she's not used to drinking (as you obviously are not either) and just got a little too close without realizing it. Quit being insecure. If she wanted to cheat on you, she would have done more than hold his hand or whatever.

Ps: don't ever actually stick it in someone's ass without their permission. That's rape.
    NACH3 and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

t.m.s.flyers88 is offline Junior Member
    It depends how you feel about this girl.. Not to sound to patronizing but you are 23.. There are 7 billion people on the planet.. If you are truly concerned about your girlfriend or especially a best friend.. You need to really think about these relationships. If you are second guessing constantly, then what are you getting out of these relationships? Is it worth it??
    I can't tell you what to do. I was 23 once too, I would establish some boundaries. Let your gf and bf know how you feel. If this behavior continues, they are disrespecting you and your relationships, and then it is time to move on from one or both my friend..

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    It sounds like she's not used to drinking (as you obviously are not either) and just got a little too close without realizing it. Quit being insecure. If she wanted to cheat on you, she would have done more than hold his hand or whatever.

Ps: don't ever actually stick it in someone's ass without their permission. That's rape.
    Yes good point bona as always! Get permission first

Yea that's one of the reasons I asked his age. And "holding hands thing"
    Yeah I know, I thought the same thing but you already asked.

I'm not sure how everything works in India and I'm sure there are differences between provinces. In the US no its not cheating if you are over 13. It's still a little strange.

Maybe there is a connection between them and you should let them get together. Seriously that's how a lot of people meet. She might have a friend you like better also.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post

Only if they remember.
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    The real question is did he look down her shirt when she bent over ( god knows I would have) if he didn't he's gay and you have nothing to worry about. If he did she probably has a nice rack and you should hang on to her for awhile.

Trapology is offline Associate Member
    Hello everyone . I am really upset. I don't know what to do that's why I am posting here to take your suggestions. I was having a houseparty at my friends's place . I took my girlfriend to that houseparty . We were 6 people . So what happened was , after getting high on alcohol my girlfriend started talking with my best friend. THEY WERE MEETING FOR THE FIRST TIME . He was sitting while my girlfriend was standing. The music was loud so my girlfriend leaned down a bit to hear what he was saying . And they started talking while holding hands. All this was happening right in front of my eyes . I asked her about whatever happened the next day and she accepted that she did a mistake but her intentions were not wrong. I asked her has this happened before like after getting high you do this with random guys. She said this is the first time she did something like that. She said she is guilty about this mistake and told me to forgive her. What should I do guys . PLease help me out.

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    There are country's where I've been where this is normal, even men walking around holding hands. Is it normal where you come from?

I lived in another country for quite some time, and men were always holding hands. It was a sign of bonding and friendship in their culture. Kissing on both cheeks was very common as well when greeting.

OP, if it bothers you, let her know (which I believe you said you already did). I would just keep a keen eye on her next time you're all together. She already told you she shouldn't have done it, so if she does it again, I would cut her loose.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte
    It sounds like she's not used to drinking (as you obviously are not either) and just got a little too close without realizing it. Quit being insecure. If she wanted to cheat on you, she would have done more than hold his hand or whatever. Ps: don't ever actually stick it in someone's ass without their permission. That's rape.
    ^^^
    X2. from a woman's perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by t.m.s.flyers88
    It depends how you feel about this girl.. Not to sound to patronizing but you are 23.. There are 7 billion people on the planet.. If you are truly concerned about your girlfriend or especially a best friend.. You need to really think about these relationships. If you are second guessing constantly, then what are you getting out of these relationships? Is it worth it?? I can't tell you what to do. I was 23 once too, I would establish some boundaries. Let your gf and bf know how you feel. If this behavior continues, they are disrespecting you and your relationships, and then it is time to move on from one or both my friend..
    ^^^ also this

Quote Originally Posted by diesel101
    The real question is did he look down her shirt when she bent over ( god knows I would have) if he didn't he's gay and you have nothing to worry about. If he did she probably has a nice rack and you should hang on to her for awhile.
    This is funny.

bigdil511 is offline Associate Member
    I seriously can't believe there are so many responses to this. He's like 12 years old who asks random internet people about this sh1t?

Quote Originally Posted by bigdil511 View Post
    I seriously can't believe there are so many responses to this. He's like 12 years old who asks random internet people about this sh1t?
    More than likely, even though he only has 50 posts, he is a long-time lurker here and feels as though he fits in and identifies with his fellow 'brothers'. Absolutely nothing wrong with that. I, myself, have asked for personal advice on this forum that have nothing to do with weight lifting/AAS because I feel somewhat of a bond with a few members here. It's also a great way to remain anonymous when asking about personal things if you don't want to involve anyone close to you in real life.
    73rr likes this.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Troll

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdil511 View Post
    I still thinking about looking down her shirt when she leaned over.
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    U my friend are one sick individual and I like it!

Quote Originally Posted by diesel101
    Are you a boob man? LoL. Or just a guy sneaking a peek. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Are you a boob man? LoL. Or just a guy sneaking a peek. Lol
    All guys look weather there is anything to look at or now. Size doesnt matter.
    noon likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    All guys look weather there is anything to look at or now. Size doesnt matter.
    Ohhhhh. Innate response. Ohhhh. That's why guys look at boobs on ugly girls. Ohhhhhh
    lovbyts likes this.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Cheating can mean many things to many different people. What about this situation, in your mind, do you consider to be the cheating part?
    BG likes this.

noon is offline Senior Member
    If a women has a nice chest I may not notice if she has a head.
    NACH3, BG and Euroholic like this.

noon is offline Senior Member
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	13.1 KB 
ID:	161178

Sorry I don't know much about your culture. I think I can help if I know more about where you were raised and how. Tell me everything don't leave any thing out start when you were first interested in women. I'll check in soon and help you sort this whole awful ordeal out. Welcome to the forum by the way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information