Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By ghettoboyd
  • 1 Post By Octaneforce

Thread: Prami ruined my day

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Prami ruined my day

I havent used prami much this cycle because im using masteron which really seems to be blunting npp sides. I started to feel some mild anorgasmia so last night i took a .30mg dose of prami from a liquid version i have. Ho-ly shit i wanted to die this morning. Woke up around 4am with a stomach ache, popped some tums and tried to sleep it off. Got up for work still not right, tried to shower off the feeling and made it worse. I layed back in bed sweating and fighting the urge to vomit (i HATE puking). I layed there until 1:30pm! Didnt go to work until like 3pm only because i needed to collect money from a client. now im back home on my couch feeling about 85% so im much better. But DAMN ive never reacted to prami like that, let alone any ancillary.

I think the liquid version i have may have “crashed” and im getting erratic doses. Im gonna order some pharma tablets. I have pharma caber but im scared to try it now.

Posted this in the lounge cuz im basically just venting about my shitty day.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    I havent used prami much this cycle because im using masteron which really seems to be blunting npp sides. I started to feel some mild anorgasmia so last night i took a .30mg dose of prami from a liquid version i have. Ho-ly shit i wanted to die this morning. Woke up around 4am with a stomach ache, popped some tums and tried to sleep it off. Got up for work still not right, tried to shower off the feeling and made it worse. I layed back in bed sweating and fighting the urge to vomit (i HATE puking). I layed there until 1:30pm! Didnt go to work until like 3pm only because i needed to collect money from a client. now im back home on my couch feeling about 85% so im much better. But DAMN ive never reacted to prami like that, let alone any ancillary.

I think the liquid version i have may have “crashed” and im getting erratic doses. Im gonna order some pharma tablets. I have pharma caber but im scared to try it now.

Posted this in the lounge cuz im basically just venting about my shitty day.
    from my own personal experience caber makes me feel good parami makes me feel like im dying no exaggeration...

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    from my own personal experience caber makes me feel good parami makes me feel like im dying no exaggeration...
    I guess I’ll have to make the switch and try caber
    KennyJ likes this.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That's strange, prami doesnt seem to bother me

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Y use research chems

I will only touch HG supporting meds

And, even those apparently stop working at times

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Hahahhaha exact same thing happened to me, prami is fucking disgusting.

Thread Information