• 2 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By DHew
  • 1 Post By DHew
  • 4 Post By Hoggage_54
  • 1 Post By InternalFire
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By mosaicman3
  • 1 Post By GirlyGymRat

Thread: Please Help - Wife Wants a Baby...

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Please Help - Wife Wants a Baby...

So my wife wants a baby, bad. Very bad. Obsessing about it bad. She plans out her ovulation periods with those throw away test kits and says we have to have sex everyday during that period no matter what. Other than ovulation, she doesn't want sex. If I miss sex one day during ovulation she gets mad to the point of having an emotional session because she feels she has missed the chance to have a child and since she's getting older (34) she is having worse and worse chances of getting pregnant. She also says shit like, you don't find me attractive, if we miss sex during ovulation. She turns into a complete jerk when she doesn't get her way.

She is obsessing about this to the point where I'm feeling like if this is getting this bad and she's not even freaking pregnant that I'm in for some serious shit. It's getting very annoying. Any advice here on how to deal with this?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    OK Fine. I may even help free of charge. PM me a picture and her stats and Ill see if I can work her into my schedule.
    songdog and BG like this.

Blog Entries
    6ft 2in 275lbs
    BG likes this.

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    ok fine. I may even help free of charge. Pm me a picture and her stats and ill see if i can work her into my schedule.
    lol...

Quote Originally Posted by DHew View Post
    6ft 2in 275lbs
    I still need a picture to go buy, it's still possible. We are here to help our fellow members if at all possible. Ive done 275 lbs before at one time but it was split up between 3 girls.

Blog Entries
    I kid, she's still really hot to me, I just am really damn annoyed by her attitude lately
    BG likes this.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Give her this for Valentine's day:

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DHew
    I kid, she's still really hot to me, I just am really damn annoyed by her attitude lately
    talk to her, and talk some more. such anxious pressure can lead you both to more troubles than failing to conceiving baby, like if you take it in to yourself too deep or it happens so that she breaks out something wrong at you at the wrong time, dude ,hings can go wring for you too, not trying to scare but beaware, and guys talk to one another!
    BG likes this.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DHew
    6ft 2in 275lbs
    Lmfao epic response haha
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    OK Fine. I may even help free of charge. PM me a picture and her stats and Ill see if I can work her into my schedule.
    I may be able to help here here, but I'd have to charge her. If you're good at something, you don't do it for free.
    lovbyts likes this.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Just keep on pumping mate. You'll get it done.

It might be a good idea suggesting going to a hormone doctor too see if they can help with the pregnancy but in reality try to find out what is out of whack and get her fixed up so she is not so emotional. It will only get worse if you don't more than likely.

That or find a nice supply of valium and tell her it's a prenatal vitamin. lol

mosaicman3 is offline New Member
    You never answered the most important question. Do you want to have a kid with her or not?
    lovbyts likes this.

Blog Entries
    Yea I do, but I'm not as obsessive about it as she is. Sometimes I think it's the only thing she thinks about from waking up til going to sleep.

Yea I do, but I'm not as obsessive about it as she is. Sometimes I think it's the only thing she thinks about from waking up til going to sleep.
    I mean who has ever heard of a woman who is obsessive compulsive.

I'm sure at this point it is all she is thinking about. They dont call it a biological clock for nothing. More like a biological ticking time bomb and YOU are the collateral damage. lol

Really though it would probably be good for everyone involved to get her hormones checked out because if she is out of whack she could experience post postpartum depression after the birth and that is even worse.

Blog Entries
    Ok, thankfully I have great Healthcare for us. I'll look into that, I didn't even think about the post partum depression avenue.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    You need to talk to her and maybe someone in her family so she realizes how far she is taking it and the impact it's having on you and your future relationship.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

mosaicman3 is offline New Member
    My old lady, was a bit pushy on the subject, and was border line obsessive. After we had our son, her post partum was mild at worse. She would just get upset for a few hours thinking shes a terrible mom; for no good reason.

Anyways it's pretty normal dude. Remember the point in your life where you were obsessed with lifting? When you thought life revolved around getting your calories and getting your lifts. She feels that same obsession you use to feel

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    hmmm. i have a gf who obsessed for 2 years and couldn't get preggos which made she more awful. one day she realized she wasn't going to have children and within 1 mo she was pregnant.

The stress of wanting to have a baby didn't help her! Talk to the wife or a doctor. she's got to realize that this behavior is likely preventing the process.

So my wife wants a baby, bad. Very bad. Obsessing about it bad. She plans out her ovulation periods with those throw away test kits and says we have to have sex everyday during that period no matter what. Other than ovulation, she doesn't want sex. If I miss sex one day during ovulation she gets mad to the point of having an emotional session because she feels she has missed the chance to have a child and since she's getting older (34) she is having worse and worse chances of getting pregnant. She also says shit like, you don't find me attractive, if we miss sex during ovulation. She turns into a complete jerk when she doesn't get her way.

She is obsessing about this to the point where I'm feeling like if this is getting this bad and she's not even freaking pregnant that I'm in for some serious shit. It's getting very annoying. Any advice here on how to deal with this?
    956Vette likes this.

Learn1st is offline Female Member
    It is also possible the stress she is putting on you is causing you to have a lower sperm count or maybe even ill formed sperm. If your guys can't make the trip it dosnt matter how fertile her womb is.

bigjohnny1 is offline New Member
    6ft 2in 275lbs
    Hahaha! EPIC man!

In all seriousness, the two of you need to relax and just have fin with it. She should not be using those ovulation testing kits. That is bullshit.

And you wrote this, "Other than ovulation, she doesn't want sex." That is serious right there.

You need to sit her down and have a very serious talk.

No ovulation kits. Relax. Have fun. Have sex all the time. It will be great for your relationship, and the chances of pregnancy will be much higher.

Yea I do
    You know steroids reduce male fertility, right?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oldnsedentary View Post
    You know steroids reduce male fertility, right?
    Yes, I'm aware. Haven't been on cycle for over 5 months now.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    6ft 2in 275lbs
    No but she sounds like something Nach would be interested in.He likes them big and fluffy LOL

bartman314 is offline Productive Member
    first, this is a tough problem, and many couples go through it. you're not alone. a couple things...

see a medical professional - there may be issues with you or her and it's best to know rather than not know.

potentially see a therapist (if talking to her directly doesn't work). it turns out many healthcare plans cover therapy (don't as how i know...), and having an objective third party can really help keep the discussion productive.

try (believe me, i'm not always successful at this) to control your response to some of the irrational attacks/comments. it only makes the situation worse (again - don't ask me how i know...).

good luck!

Thread Information