Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By BG
  • 3 Post By BG

Thread: Hello Everyone!!! Nice to see you again! (I just got out of prison)

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"

Hello Everyone!!! Nice to see you again! (I just got out of prison)

What's up fellas (and ladies)??? It's been a while since I've been on here. Long story short, I got arrested and was in prison in both Ireland and the US for the past four years. Nothing bad, just caught up in the whole mortgage mess back in 2008. Moved to Ireland to avoid the whole thing, but the Feds caught up with me eventually. Had over 2,000 bottles of steroids when they arrested me and they didn't even charge me for it. As you can see in the first link, I had nothing to do with taking money from anybody. I only took some money from a bank that later got indicted/convicted on fraud (see last link)

Figure in Loomis investment fraud receives 5-year sentence | The Sacramento Bee

Police catch US soldier fugitive on run over $75m mortgage fraud - IrishCentral.com

Fugitive on run over $75m fraud caught by gardai - Independent.ie

The bank I took the money from belongs to this guy:
    American Greed: Financial Home Invasion

Anyways, I'm back in California now, a free man. Just wanted to check in and say hello. I see a lot of the same people are still here.. Marcus, TimesRoman, SlimmerMe, GhettoBoyd.. Good to see you guys!

I was in my 4th week of a tren cycle when i got arrested.. was at 220lbs and about 16%BF
    I got pretty big in prison, 239lbs, 13.7% BF. I plan on cutting 20lbs over the next ten weeks.

ultimate goal is to be 220lbs and about 8-9%BF

I'm going to start the log on here later today.

-Cheers

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Welcome back!

Damn, now that's a story!

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Hey mate.

Suck me sideways thats a good capitalist Resume mate congrats. I have tried some ventures over the years but have had no luck. Hopefully you get back on your feet and start earning again.

Cheers! thanks, it' good to be back.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome back!

Any good stories about prison?

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Welcome back!

Hahhaha, wasnt sure about going there or not .

Welcome back.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Welcome back!

hmmmm.... not too sure if they are good stories.. but i sure as hell have lot of stories. Irish prisons suck, county jails are the worst and Federal prison is like a daddy day camp.

But there are plenty of prison rape stories, fighting/stabbings, prisoners fu##ing the guards, trannies, each other etc..., the guards f##ing prisoners, a couple escape attempts, a riot etc... I wasn't involved in any of that of course. Because i'm not gay and i minded my own business, plus i'm pretty big so the predators found easier targets. But yeah, all together I could tell you that prison sucks and you should do your best to try and avoid going there.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Seems to me like your proud to put up that info. Not really a good look. But that's you.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Welcome back. That's some crazy stuff you went through.

If you had worked at Goldman Sachs and did the same thing, you probably would have gotten a bonus and a raise.

Blog Entries
    hello brother welcome back...

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Seems to me like your proud to put up that info. Not really a good look. But that's you.
    Not proud. Wished it didn't happen, but it did. It's not something I can run from. I am through running. So instead I own it. I was young, I did some stupid shit, had to pay for it, and now it is over (mostly). I apologize if it comes across as if I am bragging. I most certainly am not. I was a low level loan officer that worked for a corrupt bank that worked with/for other corrupt banks and when the shit hit the fan I took the money and ran, which only caused my problems to spiral out of control. My intentions were simply to explain to those who remember me from the past where i was.

-cheers

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    Welcome back. That's some crazy stuff you went through.

If you had worked at Goldman Sachs and did the same thing, you probably would have gotten a bonus and a raise.
    Yeah, i just finished reading the book the Big Short.. it's crazy how some of those on wall street made billions and didn't do a day in jail, i made a few hundred grand and got 5 years. Thats how it works

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Welcome back! There's another member who disappeared about the same time as you.

Dr diet cherry pepper since his last posts indicated he was in a place with police and bad things happening around him.

I often wonder when ppl just disappear. Bold to provide the details! I'll take my boring little life. Lol

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Holy f*ck dude you are back!!
    Machine you have been missed. I thought you left for good.
    Sucks you went away brother. Glad you are back man!

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat
    Welcome back! There's another member who disappeared about the same time as you. Dr diet cherry pepper since his last posts indicated he was in a place with police and bad things happening around him. I often wonder when ppl just disappear. Bold to provide the details! I'll take my boring little life. Lol
    You can always change boring

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Welcome back! There's another member who disappeared about the same time as you.

Dr diet cherry pepper since his last posts indicated he was in a place with police and bad things happening around him.

I often wonder when ppl just disappear. Bold to provide the details! I'll take my boring little life. Lol
    I'm looking forward to boring. I am still with my Irish girlfriend though.. so it wasn't a total loss.

Thank you for the kind words everyone

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    The stats you achieved in prison are impressive, is gear available in there? I understand in prison you've got nothing to do but lift, but damn.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Welcome back glad to see you are doing well.

JJ78 is offline Senior Member
    That is one hell of a story bro. Oh the things we do when we were young. I will not divulge into my escapades, but could probably write a book. Glad to see you are out and realize the errors of your ways. Mine definitley set me straight.

My brother is a different story. He chose to continue the life, and is sitting right now waiting to get sentenced. He will probably never see the light again. Sucks he is such a smart individual, but could never see what he was doing was always leading to this ultimate outcome.

Sad cause he has 3 beautiful kids and a now x-wife that were completely dependent on him. For whom I feel completely responsible for. It took me a couple brushes with the law to set me straight.

You too will see that it is the struggle and set backs that make us stronger and the person you are. Good luck to you sir.

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    What's up fellas (and ladies)??? It's been a while since I've been on here. Long story short, I got arrested and was in prison in both Ireland and the US for the past four years. Nothing bad, just caught up in the whole mortgage mess back in 2008. Moved to Ireland to avoid the whole thing, but the Feds caught up with me eventually. Had over 2,000 bottles of steroids when they arrested me and they didn't even charge me for it. As you can see in the first link, I had nothing to do with taking money from anybody. I only took some money from a bank that later got indicted/convicted on fraud (see last link)

Figure in Loomis investment fraud receives 5-year sentence | The Sacramento Bee

Police catch US soldier fugitive on run over $75m mortgage fraud - IrishCentral.com

Fugitive on run over $75m fraud caught by gardai - Independent.ie

The bank I took the money from belongs to this guy:
    American Greed: Financial Home Invasion

Anyways, I'm back in California now, a free man. Just wanted to check in and say hello. I see a lot of the same people are still here.. Marcus, TimesRoman, SlimmerMe, GhettoBoyd.. Good to see you guys!

I was in my 4th week of a tren cycle when i got arrested.. was at 220lbs and about 16%BF
    I got pretty big in prison, 239lbs, 13.7% BF. I plan on cutting 20lbs over the next ten weeks.

ultimate goal is to be 220lbs and about 8-9%BF

I'm going to start the log on here later today.

-Cheers
    Welcome back bro glad to hear you made it out in one piece.

No steroids in prison... but all the time in the word. I was in the feds.. about a quarter of them still have weights. i was fortunate enough to be at one that did.

Lots of truth to what you said JJ.. I think it is a combination of youth and arrogance.. Now i'm a bit older and much more humble. Almost all crime can be boiled down to greed or stupidity. Mine was a bit of both.

Score is offline Associate Member
    What was the coolest thing you bought, or did while living like a king?

There must be some instances or moments you reflect back on and say "it was worth it", at minimum just to help accept the 5 year loss of freedom...

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    but all the time in the word.
    Well maybe there is hope. Make sure not to just use God when needed, he was with you during the hard times, dont walk away from him when things get easier again. Please act accordingly on this board laso.
    almostgone, novastepp and DOSA like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG
    Well maybe there is hope. Make sure not to just use God when needed, he was with you during the hard times, dont walk away from him when things get easier again. Please act accordingly on this board laso.
    There's always hope. Ppl turn to the Word when they reach rock bottom. Ppl can change but does requires OP getting fed regularly.

OP. You can get daily inspirational messages sent to your email account daily. They are free! Plugging into a local church and staying connected is key. Wish u the best.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think he meant All the Time in the World ...to workout, stay big and stay lean....or maybe I missed the sarcasm in the posts that followed....or maybe he really made a purposeful reference to the bible and I've mistaken it for a spelling error.
    F**k I'm confused lol.

Quote Originally Posted by RigPig
    I think he meant All the Time in the World ...to workout, stay big and stay lean....or maybe I missed the sarcasm in the posts that followed....or maybe he really made a purposeful reference to the bible and I've mistaken it for a spelling error. F**k I'm confused lol.

Oh. Yes perhaps. Lolololol word. World. One little character makes a difference.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    No steroids in prison... but all the time in the word. I was in the feds.. about a quarter of them still have weights. i was fortunate enough to be at one that did.

Lots of truth to what you said JJ.. I think it is a combination of youth and arrogance.. Now i'm a bit older and much more humble. Almost all crime can be boiled down to greed or stupidity. Mine was a bit of both.

No need to defend yourself mate Remember mate there is no room for soft co*cks in the business world. you did what you had to do to support yourself and be a good capitalist. Society tries to preach good capitalistic idels but then try to punish people who are out there earning. You need to Wright a book like jordan belfort did. International fugitive/political prisoner would be a best seller.

Thread Information