Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Bellator MMA

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!

Bellator MMA

Friday Fight Night on Spike

I haven't kept up with MMA like some of you guys do but this match has some MMA history

The geriatric match, Ken Shamrock vs Royce Gracie!

Also fighting is Kimbo Slice and Dado

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Nice just signed on to post this

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

I'm actually pumped, haven't watched it in a while

Just had a decent fight, lots of punches thrown

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I'm workin at the bar tonight. Had to have hem put it on lol
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    I'm workin at the bar tonight. Had to have hem put it on lol
    Those big boys looked gassed

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun
    Those big boys looked gassed
    terrible fight

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Bellator honestly is horrible to watch. It's all old washed up fighters at the end of their careers.
    hellomycognomen and BG like this.

terrible fight
    Yup, two offensive lineman fighting for skittles

Well that sucked

Shamrock faked the second knee that was close to his groin. Looks like the first knee got him but he didn't move

Maybe Gracie got just the tip on the second one

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Bummer ending

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Yeah sucks it ended that way.
    The Kimbo fight was a joke man. The 2 Co-Main events on this card make Bellator look bad IMO. Kimbo fight sucked, 2 out of shape fighters that should be ashamed to call themselves professionals and for Shamrock/Gracie to be decided like that really sucks. Very disappointing. The under-card was far better than either 2 main events.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    The Kimbo fight was a joke man.
    Had it DVR'ed, just watched it. Dude, that wasn't bad, it was friggin offensive to sports/athletics. Were they both given sedatives before the fight? Actually, kept looking at Dada's eyes, they were glassy and he hardly blinked, did not look right.
    BG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup
    Yeah sucks it ended that way. The Kimbo fight was a joke man. The 2 Co-Main events on this card make Bellator look bad IMO. Kimbo fight sucked, 2 out of shape fighters that should be ashamed to call themselves professionals and for Shamrock/Gracie to be decided like that really sucks. Very disappointing. The under-card was far better than either 2 main events.
    they need to focus on there high end fighters like chandler Ben Henderson etc and put these other fights on the undercards. Those are not main event fights
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    they need to focus on there high end fighters like chandler Ben Henderson etc and put these other fights on the undercards. Those are not main event fights
    Agreed. They are not making their choices based on talent and performance but name and draw. Which short term may appear to make some sense but long term its gonna kill them. No matter how big a name with performances and fights like that people are NOT going to continue to tune in.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup
    Agreed. They are not making their choices based on talent and performance but name and draw. Which short term may appear to make some sense but long term its gonna kill them. No matter how big a name with performances and fights like that people are NOT going to continue to tune in.
    the upcoming Michael chandler fight will be good. That is what will get there ratings up and if josh fights against Daley that will be another good one to watch. Paul Daley has become a very good fighter
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Over time, they'll stop booking guys like Shamrock and Gracie as their main events. You can't just book some nobodies in the main event and expect to get people to watch. What Bellator is failing to do is to make stars out of their undercard guys. They need to talk these guys up on the show and throughout the weeks and put them in fights against their over-the-hill top draws.

Shamrock, Gracie and Kimbo should be there to put over their younger good talents.

Josh Thomson Vs Micheal Chandler will be a great Main event. I have always really liked both those guys. To bad one of them has to loose

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    terrible fight
    god that was horrible to watch...not sure why Kimbo was so damn gased...he's never really looked THAT bad..

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    Bellator honestly is horrible to watch. It's all old washed up fighters at the end of their careers.
    Bellator actually puts on a lot of good cards...this was just a circus act though

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac82
    god that was horrible to watch...not sure why Kimbo was so damn gased...he's never really looked THAT bad.. Bellator actually puts on a lot of good cards...this was just a circus act though
    agreeed and we have to remember we are watching free fights. If it was a pay per view we would have more to complain about
    BG likes this.

BG
    Talk about stinking. I cant believe I stayed up for that. Well I actually fell asleep at the end of the Kimbo fight. That Dada guy looked like he was going to have a heart attack or someone gave him something like Proximal said. So bad. They need to make that up to their fans or they wont have any even if it was free.

Do you guys remember back to pride when they would have the older guys fight each other, awesome fights.

This was one of my favorite fights, kinda though the Kimbo fight would be something like this......Don Frye vs Yoshihiro Takayama (Pride) - Video Dailymotion

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG
    Talk about stinking. I cant believe I stayed up for that. Well I actually fell asleep at the end of the Kimbo fight. That Dada guy looked like he was going to have a heart attack or someone gave him something like Proximal said. So bad. They need to make that up to their fans or they wont have any even if it was free. Do you guys remember back to pride when they would have the older guys fight each other, awesome fights. This was one of my favorite fights, kinda though the Kimbo fight would be something like this......Don Frye vs Yoshihiro Takayama (Pride) - Video Dailymotion
    pride was awesome. Remember Henderson back then held the 185 and 205 belts at the same time. Yaeh Dada was so gassed out once Kimbo moved out if the way he just fell over cause he was so exhausted

BG
    pride was awesome. Remember Henderson back then held the 185 and 205 belts at the same time. Yaeh Dada was so gassed out once Kimbo moved out if the way he just fell over cause he was so exhausted
    Yup, his big Nog fight was another favorite of mine, I just watched when he beat Fedor.

Yup, his big Nog fight was another favorite of mine, I just watched when he beat Fedor.
    remember when wanderlai destroyed rampage with those knees?
    BG likes this.

Don Frye was crazy lol

One tough mfkr
    BG likes this.

- Knockout_Power

Don Frye was crazy lol One tough mfkr
    man I miss pride.... Dream was ok. What over there now.
    BG likes this.

^^^^indeed ...there next couple of cards should be decent...they normally have one every Friday on spike

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac82 View Post
    ^^^^indeed ...there next couple of cards should be decent...they normally have one every Friday on spike
    Lol dammit..this was for ur pay per view post Bio

man I miss pride.... Dream was ok. What over there now.
    I think they have Rizen...not sure even if it's still goin I haven't heard much about it after them promoting Fedors return

I think they have Rizen...not sure even if it's still goin I haven't heard much about it after them promoting Fedors return
    yeah there was another fight league out of Asia can't remember what it was called. There are some tough guys over in wsof too

I never really got into Wsof...I may have watched one event...I don't kno why,maybe bcuz it's not heavily promoted and I just don't kno when they are airing,or I already have a mental block of not liking it

I never really got into Wsof...I may have watched one event...I don't kno why,maybe bcuz it's not heavily promoted and I just don't kno when they are airing,or I already have a mental block of not liking it
    there's a couple decent fighters there but as soon as they win a couple big gifts the ufc usually pulls them back

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Don Frye was crazy lol

One tough mfkr
    No doubt !!

BG
    remember when wanderlai destroyed rampage with those knees?
    Did you see Wandy at Bellator? He has so much permanent swelling his head is still huge.

Did you see Wandy at Bellator? He has so much permanent swelling his head is still huge.
    yes I did... He has had a lot of plastic surgery recently too

I was just channel surfing and wsof is on right now

I was just channel surfing and wsof is on right now
    Lol see!! That's how I came across the first one.. They definitely need better promoting. That might make a world of difference.

Just read an article that stated that both Kimbo and Shamrock failed drug tests. Claimed Kimbo tested positive for nandrolone and Shamrock methadone.

Same article claimed that Dada pretty much went into renal failure out there and was rushed to the hospital. Article said his heart stopped and he almost died.

Not good for Bellator

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun
    Just read an article that stated that both Kimbo and Shamrock failed drug tests. Claimed Kimbo tested positive for nandrolone and Shamrock methadone.

Same article claimed that Dada pretty much went into renal failure out there and was rushed to the hospital. Article said his heart stopped and he almost died.

Not good for Bellator
    I read they both tested pos fir nandrolone. Big surprise

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post

Not good for Bellator
    Lmao you could see death in the eyes of Dada
    RaginCajun likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information