RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!

Saudi Arabia linked to 9/11

The President is over there meeting with the king today.

What does everyone think about this?

Also read an article that Saudi took out a $10 Billion loan from the Asian market and maybe selling some stake in Saudi Aramco possibly.

Saudi Arabia government linked to 9/11 terror attacks in newly released evidence | Daily Mail Online

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I hate to say it but I wouldn't be terribly surprised.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    You ask what we all think about the Prez being over in Saudi Arabia? well I for one think it's great. Now just keep his racist, useless azz over there. One may ask me why I think he is racist. well I'll tell you. The last straw for me thinking this way is when he announced putting Harriet Truman, an african american on our twenty dollar bill taking Andrew Jackson off of it. well what is racist about that you may ask. It in itself isn't racist. But it's the underlying meaning of it all. Ms. Harriet Truman, a former slave became a leader of the underground movement helping many slaves escape to the north before and during the civil war. So at a time of healing the races here in America today what does Barack Hussein do? He brings up slavery in a blatant way and throws it in our faces forever by putting this woman on our money. That way everytime someone asks who she is that is on our money we will have to ell them about the civil war and how evil whites are for owning black slaves and bringing up a whole lot of past baggage that should remain in the past instead it will go on forever. Thanks Mr. Obama for keeping racism alive and well in the Good ole USA....

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    You ask what we all think about the Prez being over in Saudi Arabia? well I for one think it's great. Now just keep his racist, useless azz over there. One may ask me why I think he is racist. well I'll tell you. The last straw for me thinking this way is when he announced putting Harriet Truman, an african american on our twenty dollar bill taking Andrew Jackson off of it. well what is racist about that you may ask. It in itself isn't racist. But it's the underlying meaning of it all. Ms. Harriet Truman, a former slave became a leader of the underground movement helping many slaves escape to the north before and during the civil war. So at a time of healing the races here in America today what does Barack Hussein do? He brings up slavery in a blatant way and throws it in our faces forever by putting this woman on our money. That way everytime someone asks who she is that is on our money we will have to ell them about the civil war and how evil whites are for owning black slaves and bringing up a whole lot of past baggage that should remain in the past instead it will go on forever. Thanks Mr. Obama for keeping racism alive and well int eh Good ole USA....
    Welcome back Sholva, we have missed you and your direct and true patriotic words.

I could not agree more and said the same thing this morning, please keep him. He is the true divider.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 04-20-2016 at 06:17 PM.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    We will appease SA because they hold 850b in US assets. They will not allow victims of 9-11 and their families Sue the Saudi Government for their, what is now seemingly direct involvement in the attacks.

And I agree Obama is a racist, he was raised by his white grandparents and didn't even have the respect to go to his maternal grandmother's funeral.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va
    You ask what we all think about the Prez being over in Saudi Arabia? well I for one think it's great. Now just keep his racist, useless azz over there. One may ask me why I think he is racist. well I'll tell you. The last straw for me thinking this way is when he announced putting Harriet Truman, an african american on our twenty dollar bill taking Andrew Jackson off of it. well what is racist about that you may ask. It in itself isn't racist. But it's the underlying meaning of it all. Ms. Harriet Truman, a former slave became a leader of the underground movement helping many slaves escape to the north before and during the civil war. So at a time of healing the races here in America today what does Barack Hussein do? He brings up slavery in a blatant way and throws it in our faces forever by putting this woman on our money. That way everytime someone asks who she is that is on our money we will have to ell them about the civil war and how evil whites are for owning black slaves and bringing up a whole lot of past baggage that should remain in the past instead it will go on forever. Thanks Mr. Obama for keeping racism alive and well in the Good ole USA....
    Hmmm. He's in the same bucket as those other 2 guys that seem to want to live in the past. Jackson and Sharpten (sp?)

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va
    Sholva!

Glad my post brought you back!

Thread Information