Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By calgarian
  • 3 Post By GirlyGymRat
  • 2 Post By bartman314
  • 1 Post By tarmyg

Thread: Another realationship issue, input needed...

bsh
    bsh is offline Associate Member

Another realationship issue, input needed...

Okay, I've been dating this younger girl 1/2 my age.... Everything is great but she doesn't seem like a team player! I mean I work for our future and she is only consumed with her goals... I make shit ton $ in my business and I spoil her to no extent! But I have this under lying feeling she is working on her own agenda! I'm somewhat disturbed bout this bc I need the support of my efforts and she just takes for granted the benefits of my efforts! I've expressed my concerns to her over and over again with no avail... If u where in my position what would u be thinking right now... Thx

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    You already know what most of us going to say...She is half of your age loves getting spoiled, doesnt work with you on the future, have her own agenda, hmm is it me she is their to get a free ride and btw there is not future with you. She is using you to achieve whatever she want in her life she does not have you in the long term picture. so move on and save some money.
    Let me ask you something, the day you spoil she fuck you like crazy...isnt it?
    songdog likes this.

AussieJ is offline New Member
    Hey man. I agree with Cal mate. Sounds like shes not on the same road as you. Small differences now will be bigger later on. Good luck.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    oh keep in mind you are her sugar daddy, the sooner you get it over it the better it will be.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Agree with Cal. Beware the women who are only after your resources. She sees you as her provider. Unless you set boundaries, she will continue as she is. Talk to her again and be stern. Do not make it a negotiation; TELL her how it's going to be. If she does not comply (which she probably won't), get rid of her.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    She's using you.

Find someone who loves YOU (not the $$$) and with whom you share goals.

I wouldn't have a second chat. You know what she's doing. She knows she is doing. Best to have her move onto the next guy who can provide for HER dreams.
    DOSA, musclestack and songdog like this.

DOSA is offline Associate Member
    ^^^^^^^^

bingo

bartman314 is offline Productive Member
    scale back the spoiling and see what happens.
    musclestack and BG like this.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by bartman314
    scale back the spoiling and see what happens.
    Scale it way back or just a smidgen?

Kotrix is offline New Member
    Oh men, that really bad issue :/ Maybe after talk she will understand what is she doing. If not... There is one option I think :/

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Isn't that kind of understood when sleeping with someone half your age? Obviously there is going to be a catch.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I don't see the problem at all as long as you understand what this and what it is not and are willing to live that way for a period of time to get laid.
    BG likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    The only one someone should let take advantage of you is GGR.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by bsh View Post
    Okay, I've been dating this younger girl 1/2 my age.... Everything is great but she doesn't seem like a team player! I mean I work for our future and she is only consumed with her goals... I make shit ton $ in my business and I spoil her to no extent! But I have this under lying feeling she is working on her own agenda! I'm somewhat disturbed bout this bc I need the support of my efforts and she just takes for granted the benefits of my efforts! I've expressed my concerns to her over and over again with no avail... If u where in my position what would u be thinking right now... Thx
    Half my age...as long i could fu.ck her brains out everyday i would be happy. Nothing else, half the age?..cant trust them...they get in love with a new dude ever week.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I sleep with a girl in her early 20's and iam 36 I don't spoil her with money because I have non she met me at a bad point in my life I don't think all younger women are into older men because money it depends on the girl for me I can almost right away what kinda girl she is..Get with a nice girl and don't let yourself develop feelings for a girl who your not convinced would be there for you through good or bad..that is if your looking for a girl not just a sexual encounter

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Get out man, if the D ain't enough. She will be getting it from somewhere else and getting her money from you. Don't mean to be insensitive but several of my buddies have been put through the ringer like this. It's hard to watch and I hope we are all wrong but...
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

WordToPass is offline New Member
    Oh wow, that's very interesting do you have any updates? I'm so interested because I'm kinda having a pretty similar feeling with my gf...

Thread Information