• 3 Post By shredz98
  • 2 Post By Igifuno
  • 1 Post By GirlyGymRat
  • 3 Post By shredz98
  • 1 Post By shredz98

Thread: Another update

shredz98 is offline Junior Member

Another update

Well haven't posted since November haha but well since then I was making good gains and everything then started losing weight slowly didn't know why well come to find out I have leukemia :/ was diagnosed two weeks ago lost 20 lbs already everything i worked for is basically gone atm can't really work out as I get light headed just going to the bathroom lol hoping after this first month I could possibly be in remission and start back but yeah just wanted to update y'all muscle memory gonna be a great thing I was only like 143 but I look like I don't even lift rn legs are GONE I've kept my back and chest sorta but arms shoulders calves shrunk so much hope everyone is doing good though

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Keep your head high and chest out! Stay strong brother.... I wish you all the best and will be sending my thoughts and prayers your way!

Nach
    BG likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Damn sorry to hear that. Glad too see you have a positive attitude about it and you are right about muscle memory.

Best of luck with your treatments and speedy recovery.
    BG likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Good luck brother!

Nothing but best wishes from here
    BG likes this.

Thanks guys and can't really keep my chest out it isn't there anymore hahaha

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Hey Shredz! I'm sorry to hear about your set back. Your absolutely right about muscle memory! Try to be patient brother, as soon as your body goes into remission, you can get back at it and those muscles will respond! Take care!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Keep positive and keep us up dated!
    NACH3 and < <Samson> > like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Stay positive, seems you are there so keep it going!
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Good luck and prayers are with you.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Shredz I'm sorry to hear about what you're Having to deal with. Focus on your health and stay positive.

Do you know anything about staging yet or treatments? How soon will you start?

All the best to you man, hang in there and keep us posted on your progress.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Best wishes, Shredz. I know more than a few people who have struggled with cancer, and every single one of them told me that keeping a positive attitude is a huge part of the battle. You sound like a tough SOB! I have no doubt you're going to be just fine, buddy. Take care.

I've already done two things of chemo I'm at the doc rn getting my third round of it I'm doing good so far they have me on these steroid pills that make me eat so much but feel like sh!t afterwards but oh well haha yeah I'm positive af about it and it's like the most common form of leukemia forgot exactly what it's called but yeah I'll beat it and get back to it
    BG likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shredz98
    I've already done two things of chemo I'm at the doc rn getting my third round of it I'm doing good so far they have me on these steroid pills that make me eat so much but feel like sh!t afterwards but oh well haha yeah I'm positive af about it and it's like the most common form of leukemia forgot exactly what it's called but yeah I'll beat it and get back to it
    Good deal shredz. Kick its ass with no mercy. You own that bitch ass cancer. Fvck cancer.

Keep us posted dude.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Just saw this thread Shredz. Keep kicking ass and try to stay positive!

Baxter35 is offline Member
    Just saw this as well, best wishes on a full and quick recovery!

somewhatjacked is offline Associate Member
    Good luck man

Doing chemo again today they said everything's good next week is my last week of the first month and I could be in remission next week I tried doing some curls the other day and my heart was acting all weird and shit so working out is going to be put off a little while longer sadly but it's all good I couldn't ask to be any better off rn haven't lost any hair or anything just the muscle haha
    NACH3, novastepp and BG like this.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Get better and take it easy. You'll be back at it after you take care of your health, my friend. Glad to hear positive words.

MrFreshmaker is offline Productive Member
    Stay strong like this brother,you gonna beat it!

Blog Entries
    My brother is on his last day of round 2 of ICE chemo today. He's losing his hair and feels like shit but he's kicking ass right with you bro.

Keep it up and keep us posted. We're cheering you on shredz.
    NACH3 and BG like this.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    I just saw this too. Praying for you!!!

I attended a benefit for lady with cancer and no insurance. She was so positive and thankful. She has lost her hair and weakened yet she was so upbeat. Her trials have helped her to see the good in people. So much goodness around her. Goodness she now sees bc of this trial. She reminds her husband and 3 children that the world is filled with good although media focuses on the bad.

Sending positive and healing vibes to you.
    BG likes this.

Alright yesterday was my day 29 where they did a spinal tap and hip thing to check to see if the leukemia is gone I'm now off the steroids finally they said all my levels are really good and everything and I'll find out if I'm in remission Monday but then it gets hard I was told my next 6 months of treatments is going to be a hard chemo I hope I take it as well as I've taken this but who knows working out may be pushed back even further I'm still positive af tho ill def kick this things ass

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Good luck mate. Chin up

Blog Entries
    Alright yesterday was my day 29 where they did a spinal tap and hip thing to check to see if the leukemia is gone I'm now off the steroids finally they said all my levels are really good and everything and I'll find out if I'm in remission Monday but then it gets hard I was told my next 6 months of treatments is going to be a hard chemo I hope I take it as well as I've taken this but who knows working out may be pushed back even further I'm still positive af tho ill def kick this things ass
    Way to hang in there shredz and I'm proud of you staying so positive. Keep fighting like you are and you'll win. I'm going to see my brother tomorrow and he just finished round two of chemo - he's fighting his 2nd battle with cancer with you. Please update on Monday, I'll be keeping an eye out for your post and will be thinking of you until then. Positive thoughts bro, praying that it's gone.

bartman314 is offline Productive Member
    my thoughts and prayers are with you bro. best of luck, and keep fighting the good fight.

Well I'm in remission now I start my next stuff Monday idrk what it is yet but I'm happy af I worked out yesterday to not like a hardcore workout session like I used to but just something to get my body ready slowly.
    BG, NACH3 and lovbyts like this.

Blog Entries
    Well I'm in remission now I start my next stuff Monday idrk what it is yet but I'm happy af I worked out yesterday to not like a hardcore workout session like I used to but just something to get my body ready slowly.
    Alright shredz, fvck yeah man fvck that cancer!! Big news bro. Very happy for you!

Yayyy!!! Whoot whoot!!

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Happy to hear this.

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    Good to hear man

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shredz98 View Post
    Great news, good to hear.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Awesome News, Shredz!!! Fvk yeah my man! Your positive attitude carried you through this!!

Best wishes and keep positive!! Prayers still coming your way brother!

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Great fighting spirit buddy
    Keep that up, i hear its the best remedy to fighting cancer

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Great news man!!! **** yea!!!

Thanks guys and yeah I've been told my attitude is helping I'm just really thankful for everything and everyone in my life this leukemia made me realize a lot of stuff and tbh when it's all over I'll look back and be thankful for it sounds strange but it's true haha I hated my body when I had muscle but I look back at pics and I'm like damn man I like the way I looked. But ill continue to update y'all when important stuff happens.

I haven't updated this in awhile but I'm feeling great been working out everyday endurance is back up muscle is slowly coming back idrk how long it will take to get it all back but the thing I'm not getting back is my shreds that I had :/ i hope that comes back? I go in tomorrow for chemo and stay at hospital for 3-4 cause they have to watch my levels and make sure they come up but everything's going great couldn't ask for it to be any better.
    RaginCajun likes this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Good luck. You got it !

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Working out is awesome for your health and spirits. Proud of you. Positive attitude makes positive energy. You're in my prayers!

Thread Information