musclestack is offline Productive Member

creatine and pre-workout

I hate to be the guy who posts things in the wrong forum, but it looks like the last post in the supplement forum was over a week ago, so I figured I would get more suggestions in the lounge (if mods don't agree, feel free to move it).

We all know that GNC is ridiculously over-priced. I just dropped over $100 for 2 small pre-workout containers and 2 creatine tubs (this, with a buy one, get one at 50% deal, using my GNC card). I'm looking for a cheaper place to purchase these 2 items. I get my whey protein from americanpurewhey.com. If you guys haven't checked them out, I strongly recommend; the price is the best I've found anywhere, and taste and consistency is great. They also sell creatine at a good price, but the consistency sucks, so I stopped buying from there (very difficult to mix in water so it ends up clumpy).

Does anyone have any recommendations for pre-workout and creatine? Price is the biggest issue. I am currently using 1M.R. Vortex for pre-workout, but I would be open to other suggestions. I am using creatine monohydrate for my creatine, and I would like to stay with it.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Try amazon, they normally have cheap bulk options

Thanks, RC! Will check it out.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    Try amazon, they normally have cheap bulk options
    Yep, I us amazon for must supplements. I also check out illpumpyouup.com. they usually have decent prices depending on what your looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by 73rr View Post
    Yep, I us amazon for must supplements. I also check out illpumpyouup.com. they usually have decent prices depending on what your looking for.
    Thanks, 73rr!

Thread Information