Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OverDrive is offline Associate Member

15 year old girls !!!!

the gym I work out at is a "family" gym .. never before have I worked out at gym that lets kids work out.

Anyway ... this gym is FULL of 15 & 16 y.o girls and man when I was in high school I don't remember the girls looking like these girls do!!!
    Take today for example ... every section of the gym I went to this girl kept following me ... hot as f*ck but of she's a kid, ya know. Well, I went to the corner of the gym to stretch out after legs and she sat directly in front of me facing me stretching out. Bro's this girl could put her freaking ankles behind her head!!!

Oh and did I mention she had on a cut off tank top and hip hugger short shorts!!! Dude I tried not to look but G'damn ... whats a guy gonna do?!?!?! LOL and one more thing .... while I was staring at her I look over and notice her dad staring at me

So ... would you look or not look?!?!?! Or am I just a sick twisted & perverted .. damn if only I lived in West Virginia!!!!

redrock is offline Member
    Between 7:30 and 10:00pm, it's like teen night at my gym. Ages 15-17. All traveling in packs. They wander around, fail miserable to bench 225, and then all chuckle like Beavis and Butthead and stare at girls. It's pretty pathetic. REDROCK

Quote Originally Posted by redrock
    ... wander around, fail miserable to bench 225, and then all chuckle like Beavis and Butthead and stare at girls. It's pretty pathetic.
    damn bro ... that sounds like what I do at the gym

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    at the local swimming hole in my town, there are tons of highschool chicks. heh, dumb me can't even tell. i'm always like "holy shit, check out that chick!"...and my friends are like "uhh, doode, she's like in highschool, she's like 16"...=P and no, i >don't< remember chicks being that hot in highschool...=P

-- clocky baby

redrock is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OverDrive
    damn bro ... that sounds like what I do at the gym
    Shit, I can't even bench 225, but if I tried it, and missed, I don't think that I would get up and walk around, arms flared out, breathing heavily like I was the man. Some people just crack me up with their egos. REDROCK

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Man do i hear this one...i'm just out of college, but a bit older than the average just out of college guy. Yet, I look somewhat young...enough that while tutoring at a high school, i was asked several times why I wasn't in class when i'd walk through the halls while classes were in session.

As a result, anytime I'm anywhere outside of a place where ID is required (and even then you can't be sure) I get real nervous. Last summer, at the beach, my friend and I talked with two girls all day, hung out, walked around...things were looking good, etc, etc. Well, a little safety measure of mine is to bring up driver's licensce photos in casual conversation, and somehow manage to see theirs. I could care less about the pic, but make sure I catch the year of birth. Anyway, it turns out that these chicks we were talking to, and fully intended to invite back to the cottage, were 16 and 17!!

Also, I tutored a girl who was 17 this year, and, I shit you not, she not only looked 22 or so, but was sufficiently hot that I don't think I would have ever approached her in a bar...yet she worshipped me in that environment because I was the smart college guy and she was the dumb high school girl. I maintained my ethics, but damn was it hard. Oh, and I maintained said ethics in reality only, if you get what I'm saying.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Well my gym aint like that. Mostly mid-20's people, and a lot of older mature guys. It's kind of a hardcore gym. Lots of big boyz workout there, you can tell they are juicers. This is at Fitness West in Mississauga (Queensway and Dixie). There is this one big black dude, I forget his name, he's a pro, and he's competed before, also, he's a personal trainer there. The guy looks huge, mad quads and everything!!

Anywho, also in Univ. some may look young, but I know they all must be legal But I know wut you mean, with all the unhealthy foods teens eat, and with all hormones they put in those shit, girls and guys are maturing and going thru puberty way too fast.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Where are these gyms all I got at mine are fat chicks in spandexs and old people and young people who think they are buff yell when benching 135 I just laf

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    at the local swimming hole in my town, there are tons of highschool chicks. heh, dumb me can't even tell. i'm always like "holy shit, check out that chick!"...and my friends are like "uhh, doode, she's like in highschool, she's like 16"...=P and no, i >don't< remember chicks being that hot in highschool...=P

-- clocky baby
    which local swimmin hole bro? there are about a million here. ever been to krause springs?

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    So that's what it takes to get symatech out of the woodworks, a thread on fifteen year old girls. I wonder what it'll take to coax out Pain?

dood when i came back in the woodworks it was in string theory. then a few others. it seems obvious -at least in my eyes- that this thread intrigued you too! do you dare deny it?!? besides, i think your just sore from that simpsons trivia thread! ahhh good times eh green? check your pms bro i sent you a note.

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    dude the hell with it i would have invited them back newayz.......my g/f is 17 lol so i wouldn't have a problem.....but im 19 so a lil difference

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Try live here, fuck man chic's in Ireland grow tits before teeth.

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    Dude you have to look pretend they are really the age they look! Schools out if there is grass on the infield play ball!

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Looking is legal-Touching isnt.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I have the opposite problem. All these girls try to start conversations with me, flirt with me, etc. I blow them off cause they look like they are 16. Real cute. Later on I see them in the bar drinking. Come to find out they are like 22 and older. Happens all the time. If they look young they arent. If they look old they are teens.

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer
    Try live here, fuck man chic's in Ireland grow tits before teeth.

my g/f is 17 lol so i wouldn't have a problem.....but im 19 so a lil difference
    hmmmm ... maybe I should just carry parental consent forms with me

Ahhhh ... remember those good ol days trying to get a fake I.D that says I'm 21 to drink .... who would have thought at the age of 32 I'd still need a fake I.D that says I'm 21 to f*ck

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    which local swimmin hole bro? there are about a million here. ever been to krause springs?
    yeah, been to krause springs, nice...=) yeah, i know there are tons in austin, i guess when i say local, i mean the big local local one...barton springs...=P i like twin falls too, but its been dry lately.

last thrus, me and stillsmall went to barton springs to find it closed, then went to deep eddies to find it lame, then went to twin falls to find it dry...then it started to rain. also, i'm never going swimming with him again cuz he's fucking massive and i look like peanut standing next to him...you should join us next time, experience the ego deflater...=)

-- cb

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    You guyz are sick! I'm waiting for something WAY better!!!

http://www.daleford.com/twins.php

ColdSore is offline Banned
    What are you older guys thinking....Get in good with them, and ask them to bring thier moms up thier...Ill put money down that some of them have MILFS for sure...And us younger guys, ask about a sister, if shes 16 then maybe youll get lucky and shell have a hot ass 20 yr old sis.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Or what i would do is just throw all ethics out the window, and keep a bag packed to leave for mexico if you get caught...

nj juice is offline Member
    Man it really sucks being around young girls. I was at a party last night and this happened to me. Now i'm 20 years old and everyone i hang out with is in the 19-21 yo range. But last night at my boys party his little 15 yo sister invited all her friends over too. Let me tell you, everyone of those little 15 yo girls running around i would've banged with no problem. I actually lied to a few of them and told them i was only 17 in the hopes of getting something off.

sigrabbit is offline Member
    You know what's great about a 15y/o girl? Slick her hair back and she looks 12! You know what's great about a 12y/o girl? She makes you crank look huge!

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 07-09-2003 at 03:17 PM.

Strut99GT is offline Member
    I was hanging in downtown Fort Worth one night with a friend. I'm 23, he's 26. We finished eating at Pizzaria Uno, and after we walked out, a girl came running after us, and said, "Hey guys, my friends and I saw y'all from another table, and wanted to see if you wanted to hang out with us." So we thought, "Why the hell not." This chick looked pretty young, but I would have guessed 20 or so.

So we walk back into the restaurant, and as soon as I turn the corner, I mutter "Oh, fuck." The girls were freakin' high schoolers all the way. I was ready to walk right back out, but my friend was too nice and walked over to their table and sat down. The whole time we were there (a few minutes) I was answering their questions with sort of sarcastic comments (I couldn't help it), and one of them actually said, "Just stop talking, you're the cute one." The girls turned out to be 18, 18, and 16. They thought I was 18. :P Ironically enough, the only one there that I would have considered doing anything with (if age were irrelevant) was the 16-year-old

So, I'm going with the unshaven look now.

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    Everytime I go shopping at the mall it amazes me how many high school girls are already fully developed and more than letting it hang out! Ah to be 17 again.....

Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    you should join us next time, experience the ego deflater...=)

-- cb
    anytime bro just hit me up. i love swimmin

you guys are sick!!!! ... glad to know I'll fit right in

I've got a CBR F4i (a crotch rocket motorcycle for you non-riders) and man that is a chic magnet!!!! Last summer this girl from my apartment complex would always come home from work and walk her dog past my garage when I was out cleaning the bike or whatever .. she was always hitting me up for a ride!!!

Well, to get to the point after I started banging her I found out she was only 17 ... I swear man I thought she was twenty something .. hell she dressed really nice and had a real job!

Explains why that ass was sooo tight!!!

Hey what's another felony among friends!?!?!?

TSK TSK TSK, now that's just craaaaaaaaaaayzy! LMAO!

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    My friends girlfriends friend always has her hair up in pig tales. We laughed about it and she said she never heard any guys complain about it. I told her "yeah its because you look like you are twelve"
    Last edited by bermich; 07-09-2003 at 08:06 PM.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    Everybody always makes jokes and shit, but having a 15 year old little sister, who dresses appropriately, but is very attractive and looks older, I just don't see the humor in pricks that take advantage. I don't care if a 15/16 year old girl is hot and bothered...if a guy's 18+ and hitting on/dating/fucking whatever, a 15 year old girl, he's got problems. It's pretty well known around that she's off limits to anybody..i.e I jacked some 30 year old fuck last summer at the beach for grabbing her butt. First time in my life I really wanted to hurt someone, more than just making a point.

SonGoku is offline Associate Member
    There's almost no girls in my gym!! All the pretty girls go to the gym close by, it's very modern with all new facilities and it's pretty huge. So why don't I go there you ask, well it got soem disadvatages. On big downside is that they test for juice on a regular basis and if your caught you get banned. Also it's packed with people most of them will go there just to be seen bacuase it's one of the most popular gyms in the city. And it's expensive as hell.

There is a treat at my gym though, every thursday the cheerleading team for the city's soccer team will practise out there dancing routines next door and they don't mind if you hang out there watching them. Damn they're fine!!

Explicit is offline New Member
    You arent talking about the SPECTRUM are you?

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGoku
    There's almost no girls in my gym!! All the pretty girls go to the gym close by, it's very modern with all new facilities and it's pretty huge. So why don't I go there you ask, well it got soem disadvatages. On big downside is that they test for juice on a regular basis and if your caught you get banned. Also it's packed with people most of them will go there just to be seen bacuase it's one of the most popular gyms in the city. And it's expensive as hell.

There is a treat at my gym though, every thursday the cheerleading team for the city's soccer team will practise out there dancing routines next door and they don't mind if you hang out there watching them. Damn they're fine!!

They test for roids at a gym? I could be wrong but i think thats illegal. Ur paying money to be there so whats the deal with that. It's not like ur working for them. I really think thats illegal!! You should look into it man. I'd fucking sue!
    Last edited by LORDBLiTZ; 07-03-2003 at 03:03 AM.

SonGoku is offline Associate Member
    Yup they sure do, the bastards!! Bare in mind that I live in Denmark and offcourse the law here is different than in your country. Anyway you got me wondering, could be interesting to do some research about it.

Several of the larger fitness chains in Denmark just made a deal with Anti Doping Danmark (ADD) where they make unannounced visits where they just pick out who they want and test them for juice. You can deny taking the test but that will result in the same outcome as if you tested positive. You get expelled for two years. The same penalty that professionel sportsmen get if the are tested positive.

As far as I remember you have to sign a paper when you join the gym that you have to accept all of their conditions. When my gym closed down for a week in x-mas I went there because they offered a free week membership, that's how I know.

The gyms are very happy with this deal they got with ADD, actually I heard they pay quite a bit of money for it. They say they do it because they don't want the huge juicers theat go around scaring the other customers. An image thing I guess. I'm pretty sure they know that hardcore lifters isn't a good business, because they stik with their training, they're harsh with the equipment and can seem offensive to some people when they work out. Much better to make people sign for half a year at the time, many of them won't come in that often. Many will come a couple of times after x-mas and then that's it. Much better business.

ADD is an organization based under another organization named Team Danmark which is a institution that sponsers different danish sportsmen in different kinds of sports, mostly young talents and international competitiors. They also set the standards you have to make in order to compete in the olympics as a dane. They get thier money from what the state make of the national lotteri.

A BODYBUILDING gym, which it's main focus is to make money ON PEOPLE GETTING HUGE has got to be the dummest ppl to test their customers for juice. That really is the most retarded thing I even heard. I swear to God if that shit happened here in Canada I would kick some serious ass!! ARRRRRGGG! Must be the roid rage

BiosThornton is offline Junior Member
    How do you make a 12yr old cry TWICE?

Wipe your bloody dick off on her teddy bear!

Sick but funny...

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    hahahahah nice oe biosthornton! Evryone knowes if a peace of ass walkes in the gym all the guys will be drulling and not paying atenttion. They will b dropping wight and shit. Milfs, 15yo, 20yo sistersno matter what the bros at the ym will be looking!

TheChosen1 is offline Member
    I see that I'm not the only one with this problem. Because I work the graveyard shift, the evening time is the only time I have to work out. Often I go to the gym before work (about 7-7:30 PM) and it seems like a high school field trip in that gym. Of course there's your typical h.s. guys who act like they've been lifting weights since they started walking but yet they can only handle up on the "baby weights". But the babes are occupying the cardio machines and aerobic room and I just look at them and say, "OH MY GOD!!!"

But one hell of an experience stands out more. I was working the swing shift at my job at the time and making time for workouts were very minimal. To make matters worst, I had an earlier appointment prior to work one day and figured that I would sneak in some time for a workout. I was training arms at the time and occassionally during rests-between-sets, I would glance over to the resistance machines and notice this cute ass hottie doing bench press machines. And what's worst, I noticed her checking me out too. We're talking dark hair down ot her back, killer figure, and cute as hell. From the look of her, she appeared between 18-21 years old but I was hoping that she was at least 21. So, this "checking out" each other period took place throughout the workout.

Then as I was packing up to leave, I noticed her doing seated cable rows very incorrectly (I always notice that alot from almost everybody at the gym). So I figured that that would be a perfect chance to strike up a conversation with her. So I approached her and began talking to her about her workouts. I helped her with her form and we got along great and even had quite a bit in common. Then she asked me how long had I been into weights and working out. I told her that I had been working out for 17 years at that time. And she went, "Damn, I wasn't even around yet." Cautiously, I asked her age.

The fucking woman of my dreams was just 14 YEARS OLD. Hell, she wasn't even quite a woman yet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information