Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RaginCajun

Thread: Just out of prison

Just out of prison

I have been gone for a couple years...

I am in a state that doesnt have weights, fucking asinine. I am starting over, my current weight is 205lbs....BACK ON THE JUICE

900mgs of sustanon a week
    40mgs of dbol daily
    I might get some tren a to do EOD.....my friend has a bunch of bottles laying around.

I will keep everyone updated on my progress.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Welcome brother. Looking forward to share experiences with you. Respect

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    I love the balls deep attitude thats how i choose to live my life BUT just a suggestion if you just got out you should stay natural for 6 month till a year just to get your body use to training again. Get your diet and training routine in check again. Jumping straight on you will cause more harm then good.

I worked out the entire time in prison...I was on cycle for 1.5yrs (blast and cruise) thus, I couldnt pct when i got arrested.....hence, lost all my love. I will keep with all my workouts that got me to 245 to 255 last time....diet, eat all the meat i can handle lol lol

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by loki_is_a_god View Post
    I worked out the entire time in prison...I was on cycle for 1.5yrs (blast and cruise) thus, I couldnt pct when i got arrested.....hence, lost all my love. I will keep with all my workouts that got me to 245 to 255 last time....diet, eat all the meat i can handle lol lol
    Damned cops. Keep a man from his pct. Thats dobble punishment and NOT Fair

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Welcome back!

Past is the past, it's what you do to push forward that will make you!

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I recently got out as well it was so hard watching my gains slip away in county awaiting sentencing eating 1200 calories a day with a commissary that had zero protein on it..it was really tough..the weights keep me outta trouble and away from the rec drugs ..remember how bad it was and keep your nose clean good luck brother!!

Thanks RaginCajun

KingKong I was 245 when i was arrested 4 months later when I arrived at the processing facility to transfered to prison i was 207...WTF.....lol - county did that to me...NO PCT, we only get fed twice a day...
    morning is ALWAYS the same - two pieces of bread, peanut butter, a milk, ginger snaps - no lunch - then slop for dinner (thrown together donated food) every night.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Loki trust me I know!!i was in the best shape of my life mid cycle around 245-250 when the marshals grabbed me spent 8 months in 3 county jails one in okc was bread and rotten balony and a carton of milk..in transfer I'd eat one bag lunch a day by the time I got to mcc Chicago I was 195 and not even as hard as I was before..I was devastated started hitting the weights when I got to my destination and got up into the 220 range prob had mercury poisoning from all the mackerel lol the only thing that kept me outta trouble cause I had a lot of anger was weights I got with a good car and they pushed me to hard everyday..there is a big difference between natural bodybuilding and juicing I love the pumps and aggression..I've hit the weights everyday since I've been out and I've got myself back in good shape mostly from a really clean diet and supps..I will start a cycle soon and iam really looking foward to it..I wish you the best bro I've been in your spot and there is nothing worse than watching yourself fall apart and not be able to do anything about it!

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    Yep...i knew a guy who went to college too. He's in for good now---MOFO ran a gym (which i belonged to) but was also a PT hitman for a local mob that sold juice and other "things?"

LOL...

He was a HUGH mofo (bout 275lbs off season) and you did not want to be around him when he was juicing heavy. Other than that, he was an ok dude. I came home 1 summer from college and there he was, on the front page of the local metropolis paper. WTF???

Anyway, stay clean and watch WTF you hang with.

~T

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by tcw
    Yep...i knew a guy who went to college too. He's in for good now---MOFO ran a gym (which i belonged to) but was also a PT hitman for a local mob that sold juice and other "things?" LOL... He was a HUGH mofo (bout 275lbs off season) and you did not want to be around him when he was juicing heavy. Other than that, he was an ok dude. I came home 1 summer from college and there he was, on the front page of the local metropolis paper. WTF??? Anyway, stay clean and watch WTF you hang with. ~T
    Long time no see TCW
    tcw likes this.

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    Yep...been on vacation myself (thankfully as a free man).

How you doing Man?
    All's well i hope.
    I'm still Kickin!

Scabtree is offline Associate Member
    It's good you're back Loki!

Nothing but looking forward from here. You must put the past in your behind, and all the TEST you can get your hands on.

Thread Information