Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By RaginCajun
  • 1 Post By RaginCajun

Thread: Program requiring administration every few hours through the day?

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member

Program requiring administration every few hours through the day?

I recently saw a casual acquaintance (in his place of business) excuse himself to go to the bathroom, twice, almost exactly four hours apart (I had left for a couple of hours and came back). Both times he pulled a small zippered bag about the size of a large paperback book from a drawer to take with him. The first time he told the customer he was interacting with that he needed to be excused to take some medication. The second time he just told the (different) customer that he needed to go to the john.

I know the guy well enough to know he is a body-builder, and he and I have had open discussions in the past about "sensitive" things I wouldn't have brought up except he and I were the only people there. But on this occasion there were too many other people there, and I don't think he would have appreciated me blurting out, "Dewd, are you on STEROIDS ?" in front of a room full of his customers, which is why I'm asking here, now.

I'm asking this strictly out of curiosity and for my own enlightenment, not because I'm looking to get the guy jammed up. I know this is a very broad question, and calls for a lot of speculation, but I gather some "programs" are pretty complex, involving a number of different substances administered at regular intervals, but since my only personal connection with them is for TRT, I have no knowledge of program details like timings between doses and such.

Anyway, to cut to the chase, those of you who are in the know, if you had observed this same behavior, would you think the guy probably was dosing by the clock? And is there anything that commonly is administered at a four hour interval, or was it probably two different substances, or might the whole four hour thing be a fluke?

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    how do you know it is steroids ?

he may be a diabetic and has to inject insulin

why are you so worried about what he is doing? is it affecting you? affecting your business if you are his boss/coworker?
    InternalFire likes this.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Could be herion..it's hard to imagine someone to go inject some kind of base hormone all day at work?My guess is insulin or herion or maybe coke or meth..

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    or none of your business, I hate slandering and gossip

Dont approve.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    how do you know it is steroids ?

he may be a diabetic and has to inject insulin

why are you so worried about what he is doing? is it affecting you? affecting your business if you are his boss/coworker?
    I didn't say it was steroids, much less that I knew it was steroids. The chief point of posting here was to inquire of people who know better than I.

I discounted the diabetes possibility because diabetics usually only inject insulin at meal time. Otherwise they're liable to precipitate a hypoglycemia attack. So I consider it highly improbable he would have dosed with insulin twice without eating even once.

And I neither said nor implied that I was worried about it, or affected by it, only that I'm interested in how the process works.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    or none of your business, I hate slandering and gossip

Dont approve.
    No intention of slandering the man, not looking for fuel for gossip, I'm looking to broaden my knowledge base.

As I noted, if I could have done it discretely, I would not have hesitated to ask him myself, but it was not then possible. I can't predict how long it will be before I manage to catch him alone at his business again, so I thought I'd ask her (hoping, apparently in vain, for straightforwards answers) while it was fresh on my mind.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    He could be injecting peptides, as you normally need to inject those every few hours
    almostgone likes this.

He could be injecting peptides, as you normally need to inject those every few hours
    Thank you.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetlegeuse View Post
    I didn't say it was steroids , much less that I knew it was steroids. The chief point of posting here was to inquire of people who know better than I.

I discounted the diabetes possibility because diabetics usually only inject insulin at meal time. Otherwise they're liable to precipitate a hypoglycemia attack. So I consider it highly improbable he would have dosed with insulin twice without eating even once.

And I neither said nor implied that I was worried about it, or affected by it, only that I'm interested in how the process works.

No intention of slandering the man, not looking for fuel for gossip, I'm looking to broaden my knowledge base.

As I noted, if I could have done it discretely, I would not have hesitated to ask him myself, but it was not then possible. I can't predict how long it will be before I manage to catch him alone at his business again, so I thought I'd ask her (hoping, apparently in vain, for straightforwards answers) while it was fresh on my mind.
    How does the knowing what that person does benefit you?

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I agree it is probably one of the peptides. Can't imagine someone popping suspension to maintain steady T levels.

To the OP, I understand your curiosity regarding this and respect that you aren't trying to "jam" him up. You say the two of you have discussed supplementation before, so why not just ask him; in private of course. If he doesn't want you to know, I'm sure he'll tell you he doesn't want to talk about it.
    Last edited by almostgone; 06-10-2016 at 12:55 PM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    How does the knowing what that person does benefit you?
    It isn't about knowing what he does. That it's him doing it is immaterial. My interest is in gaining a better understanding of the wider world of steroids (and PEDs in general).

Posting here was a shortcut. Without this shortcut I would have been lost as to where to begin looking for an answer. My first question was, is there anything steroid or body-building related that might be administered at a 4-hour interval (+/-). If the answer to that question had happened to be 'NO,' the only way for me to have discovered that through independent research would be to read EVERYTHING there is to know about steroids and PEDS. Because only when I'd got to the end could I have ruled out that possibility.

But now I know there's at least one possibility, peptides. So now I have a logical starting place. And I know that my original speculation might have been correct.

There's nothing sinister going on here, and nothing I wouldn't ask the man himself directly at the proper time. And now I can front-load a little information and maybe talk to him more intelligently about it, when the opportunity arises.

Thread Information