Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By hawk14dl

Thread: Had an interesting experience this weekend

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member

Had an interesting experience this weekend

So, i went on a trip this weekend, camping at a river with a bunch of friends. After we set up camp we were in the river, talking to our neighbors for the weekend.

I cut down pretty good for the trip, dried out and carb loaded.. i was definitely the leanest guy out there. Not the biggest but by far the best look.

So anyway, this guy from the next camp came up talking to me about sports and such.. out of nowhere he just started talking about how much stronger he was since he started test and dbol , and said if i wanted to try some he could get some.

I was perplexed. He didnt look like he lifted at all, looked like an average 25 year old american male.. fat, very soft looking.

I played it off. Ill never admit any use to a stranger, none of their business.. i usually act like i dont know anything about it. I just couldnt believe this guy walked up to a total stranger and offered him steroids lol

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Yes that's just off....

pitweiler is offline Member
    he was probably trying to sell you some

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pitweiler View Post
    he was probably trying to sell you some
    Im sure the intent was to sell them. But it just seemed totally off. He didnt look like a lifter, much less on gear. And he brought it up to a total stranger, he didnt even know my name. Seems like a great way to get arrested
    songdog likes this.

Thread Information