Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By jamal123
  • 1 Post By KINGKONG

Thread: Injuries really suck man....

jamal123 is offline Junior Member

Injuries really suck man....

been a year now with fked up forearms (tennis elbow in both arms) i really miss the gym. Everyone should appreciate every workout they have because you never know when your last one may be. I pray that i can get back to weightlifting soon. Worst part is knowing how big i once was and a year off the gym im back to square-one with some size left...

Dont be like me and work through injuries thinking it will just fade away, that is not how it works! I use to keep doing that and some injuries actually did seem to just dissapear but one day it will just bite you and keep you out the gym.

This year has been just terrible for me, i had to quit my job because of this injury. I cant workout anymore, and even play sports as i want it to heal now.. The gym was my escape i actually loved it, it was a hobby that i was so grateful to have found and i had so much motivation and now i just feel to plain and lost without it honestly...

Just felt like ranting. Everyone be safe trust me an injury is no fun and just dont ego lift its not worth it!
    BG and songdog like this.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Without the gym I would go crazy it's a place for me to release emotions and to express myself it's my second home it's my identy..I wanna urge you to get into some healthy hobbys that won't hurt you or re injure you..maybe yoga,martial arts,running?it might not be what your into but it's a release just like the gym and maybe it will help you cope with all your going through..I feel for you, I'd be lost..I've read that surgery is sometimes necessary with the tennis elbow type injurys..Iam not gonna pretend to know about YOUR injury but try not to let it ruin you and do what you can with what you got..good luck brother!!
    jamal123 likes this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Im with you, Ive been struggling 2 years now with arm and shoulder issue's. I hate my arms right now.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Right here with you two!! Its been a long road this last year. Back and wrist issues for me and neither wants to get back to normal. Sucks for sure.

Justice4all is offline New Member
    Has anyone tried or had success with peptides like tb-500? If so was it mainly muscle tissue or connective tissue injuries?

jamal123 is offline Junior Member
    Injuries really do suck... i just hope ill be back to the gym 100% one day hopefully by winter.

Also justice i just started tb500 been injected 4mg per week its been 2 weeks now and im honestly losing hope in it. I really hope i start improving soon with it.

Thread Information