Josh577 is offline Associate Member

I feel like a communist trader

I've said this on here befor that I'm a travailing pipefitter that lives in an out of motels an rentals. More thin not there's not a good gym that will fit my hours, or that I'll have time to drive to and work out with the hours I work. Usually there's a real shitty gym in the motel but they suck! There's privet gyms in the towns i work in but they don't offer 24 gym times, I don't like ymca for that vary resoan. The point I'm making is every town I go to any more has planet fitness! 10 bucks a month and open 24/7 but omg!! do I feel like such a trader for being here, Trader to a sport an life style that I really care about, I admire all the pple on here thats out there doing it. This gym Doesn't have any free weights where I can benchpress or squa doesn't have any free weights where I can benchpress or squat or Dead lift, there is no scales for weighing yourself, there's all these motivational writings on the walls that more less says it's OK to be a fat ass! come in here and just suffice yourself we are her to help you wast your time. table set up for having a social set down here like it's a club! They give away free pizza on Thursdays! It's a gym to fit the life style of the Soccer mom! I feel like I should be beaten for being here, I'm so ashamed it's hard for me to have energy to do my workouts here! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	440.4 KB 
ID:	163655Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	395.3 KB 
ID:	163656
    Last edited by Josh577; 05-28-2016 at 11:35 AM.

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Some ppl just don't have no choice, I'm in process of building my own gym. Pf is only one around that is open 24/7. But yea they suck. I have to rely on machines for quite a few exercises. Dumbbells only ho up to 75. I deadlift but only because they kinda know me. I have to squat on smith which isn't the best for the knees. I found a good power rack at Sears I'm thinking about getting. That will set me up.

Yea they suck! I bet they spraying a musk smell in the locker room so it dosnt smell like summers eve dusch in there! They tell you not to be a lunk win you join, give you a complementary purple purce to store your balls in, plus a jurnel to Wright abt your feeling in and draw dicks... Lol plus all the pizza you can eat! It's to help feel out your man tits from losing your balls win you joined and all the estrogen you gain from being there! I hate it!!! around the first off the year is the worst time, all the New Years ppl. I feel like just cuting lose in this peace🙃 fool on melt down! At least in jail I could work out an sleep all I wanted and I bet the gyms nicer, it's not like there would be any more man on man action around the gym. The only problem is they would get on the news and Blaim it on steroid use , man snaps in local gym after steroid use drove him mad! I wouldn't want to give the dummies Another thing to demonize gear with.

I would love to be in one spot long enough to build my Owen gym. I thought this out, if I had one of golds gyms adjustable benches the ones like pf has. The golds gym bench will go flat, incline and declin. If I had that and bow flex 100 lbs Dumbbells and a squat rack with maybe 300 pounds of iron I could do every thing I wanted pretty much. I could throw a rope over the top bar of the squat rack, tie plates on the rope for cable work outs. It would be a Littel cave man but it would work. Maybe use the dumbbell things that you can put your plates on to make what ever size you need. Yea a adjustable bench, spuat rack, plates an the dumbbell bars for the plates.. Lol and one rope

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Yea the power rack I found has a pull down with low pulley too. I tried it out it's nice and great price and low enough for my basement,

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I travel, not as much as you, but I carry a PF membership for that very reason. Mine is $20 which allows me to go to any gym I want. Small price to pay to have reliable access to a gym. Plus, my normal gym is a small tiny family place that closes for all kinds of holidays, so I go to PF when that happens.... The lack of free deadlift space is the worst, but I can get by for everything else.

My pf membership is 10 bucks but I didn't get the black card. I don't know why but my membership is only good at the location that i baught it, maybe I should upgrade to black card.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Haha ya its weird being in there. Mine isnt so bad, it was my old WorldGym that I grew up in. Mine is very low key, the pizza thing is nasty, I have a real hard time with that. I only go for cardio on my off days, its literally 2 mins away from me. My friend goes in there and he's bigger then me, he sticks out like a sore thumb He doesnt give a shit though Ask, the black card will allow you to go to other PF's, but you will have to check which ones. Who cares, put music on, head down and get a work out in. Crazy how much people like free pizza.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Your right pf is better thin no gym. I grew up in a gym that a old body builder owned and it was great! There was only like ten old vets that came there, he only had enough members to pay the rent. Dave Clemons was the owner, his brother an him opened it befor I was born so all the equipment was free waights and old school iron. I could go in win ever I wanted, work out bear foot and be as load as I wanted. You just felt like a bad ass win you walked in the place. It looked like one of animal packs posters. The old guy was in his 50's an steel competing an winning! He hated gear an said he never used any but but he was huge! other thin gear questions, I learned so much from him. I miss that place

T-boner is offline Associate Member
    Planet no gains. My wife likes the stair climbers there. That's pretty much it.

Thread Information