edraven29 is offline Associate Member

Talking Mr phat ass what is your wrestling name

Hi just wanna know what is your wrestling name.

I wrestle to but only once a week, right now i am on a break.

I do it for fun, i dont get paid for it.

I do wrestle infront of about 100 personnes but have been infront of 1000 in a park.

I am 29 and really dont wanna go to the big times, i have a great job and make good money, bodybuilding and wrestling have always been a passion for me.

I wrestle under the name of realdeal ( not confuse with the realdeal damian steel) and eric draven.

Sometimes i put on a mask and take the gimmick of a sakura sort of a japanese killing machine ( quit funny )

Never add any big injuries, sorness goes away after some time but then again i dont perfom 300 days a year.

I dont do hardcore or go true tables, i am a big fan of technical wrestling.

TheGame826 is offline Member

well

im the game
    HHH

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    thegame2001?

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by bigkev
    thegame2001?
    No Big Kev, no worries bro. If you want to see 2001, you are going to have to find him on another board. You shouldn't have any problems with that here.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i was just joking pt. he's over at triedia. good place for him!

IM NOONE FAMOUS.......

EDRAVEN.....I DID SOME JOBS IN WWF IN EARLY TO MID 90s...I WAS THE SAT MORN LOSER<--HA HA..BY ALL MEANS I'M NOONE FAMOUS BUT I DO WRESTLE IN CHICAGO, PLACES IN MICHIGAN, WV AND OHIO.WITH THE DRASTIC CHANGES IN WRESTLING THIS YR (ONLY 1 BIG SHOW NOW) THE INDY SCENE IS REALLY GONNA PICK UP SO 2002 SHOULD BE A BUSY YR...I KNOW I'LL NEVER MAKE IT TO THE WWF AGAIN BUT ITS JUST SOMETHING THAT I LOVE TO DO...ANYWAYS I CANT LIST MY WRESTLING NAME CAUSE_____ WELL NOT THAT ANYONE IS WATCHING THIS BOARD PEOPLE MIGHT TRY TO PUTTING 2 AND 2 TOGETHER..BTW IF THERE IS A TOUGH ENOUGH III ON MTV I MAY SEND IN A TAPE..

hey

hey mr phratt ass.... im in chicago and a big wrestling fan, and yes a fan of indie wrestling... what fed do you wrestle for in chicago???

IN CHICAGO.............

....IN CHI-TOWN I WRESTLE FOR WINDYCITYWRESTLING..FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN THEY ARE 1 OF THE MOST PROFESSIONAL INDY GROUPS AROUND..PROBALY IN THE TOP 5....

well

have you ever wrestled for mcw?

yes windy city is a very big indy fed, one of the most popular in the us

MCW HAVE A WEB SITE??

NEVER WRESTLED FOR MCW...WHATS THEIR WEB SITE IF ANY??. I JUST GOT ON WITH A DECENT PROMOTION IN TOLEDO, OHIO. MWF IS WHAT ITS CALLED AND THE GUY SEEMS TO RUN IT LIKE WINDYCITY DOES... FROM WHAT I HEAR ABOUT THIS TOLEDO PROMOTION THERE MAYBE A TV DEAL IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE..I SHOULD KNOW WITH A FEW MONTHS OR LESS..I WILL KEEP ALL BROS POSTED ON THIS ISSUE..

Thread Information