MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries

New French Civil War?!?

We already saw the near toppling of Turkey, now according to French Intellgence, France is only an attack or two away from a populace uprising.

Additional, chatter in Germany hints similar sentiments. Merkel and her government has done all they can to wash and hide the failure of her "Open Borders," policy and doing nothing about the Mass Sexual assaults that took place on New Years Eve.

The Brexit is also being seen by some as a soft form of rebellion against the lax immigration policies of the EU as a whole.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/n...064351041.html
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Open borders lets just let them walk in and bomb the crap out of us.At this time borders need to be closed and people who cross must have a Visa or you are asking for trouble.Trump has the right idea there are just some people you dont let into your country.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Open borders lets just let them walk in and bomb the crap out of us.At this time borders need to be closed and people who cross must have a Visa or you are asking for trouble.Trump has the right idea there are just some people you dont let into your country.
    Just a few short years ago, the very thought of what is going and European countries talking about open civil war and rebellion, and I would have called anyone that thought that a nut. I think europe is only one or two more big events before bad bad things touch off.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    A coworker and I was discussing this last week. I don't know how they can call it a 'Civil War,' when the people of France will be going against illegal immigrants in their country.

The world is a different place as we know it today. Things need to change.

I also wonder if that Turkey Coup was a set up by Erodgan as a way to get more power. Seems they are about to slaughter thousands of people

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    A coworker and I was discussing this last week. I don't know how they can call it a 'Civil War,' when the people of France will be going against illegal immigrants in their country.

The world is a different place as we know it today. Things need to change.

I also wonder if that Turkey Coup was a set up by Erodgan as a way to get more power. Seems they are about to slaughter thousands of people
    I guess it would be considered a civil war because it is countrymen v countrymen. However I think it's a politically correct way of saying Native French V Muslim outsiders.

Funny thing, Charlemagne of the Frank's is considered the father/founder of modern Europe by doing what? Defeating and kicking the Muslim hordes out of Europe. He has statues everywhere because of it. I find it a historically ironic fact that France is so close to taking back Europe if you will.

I think the Coup was staged so Erodgan can exert even more power. He is on record as stating that he wants to restore the glory of the historic caliphate of the Ottoman Empire. And to some extent I think that is what the Islamic world needs to bring themselves out of 500 years of stagnation.

Thread Information