Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By BG
  • 1 Post By RaginCajun
  • 1 Post By BG
  • 1 Post By BG

Thread: More Police Killings

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!

More Police Killings

3 more cops killed in Baton Rouge, LA

When will this stop!!!!!!!!

And when does BLM become a HATE group?????

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Religion will divide the east and racism will divide the west. Then you add the media fueling this,feeding off of it, this will never end. Things arent going to get better, this is something we have to understand. If you read "The Book" it explains all this.
    Euroholic likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    My 2 cents.........God has judged America, once we trusted in him, now we are turning our backs on him. He has always punished with leaders (Kings) after the Jews first turned on him. Now we are at the day when we get to pick our own poison. Clinton a criminal, pathological liar who will slowly give our country over to Saudi's and the Islamic brotherhood. Or Trump, a racist fool who will destroy the country from the inside out through hate and racism. NO WAY things are going to get better. I HATE Clinton, but Im starting to think that Trump will nearly start a civil war. Sorry for getting off topic.

To answer your question, they might never call them a hate group, at least not this administration. They wont even say Islamic extremist.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

true true

the media is a big culprit in all of this, only showing people (sheeple) what they want them to see/hear.

since when did facts become racism? that alton sterling guy had looooooooong rap sheet, not to mention pictures of his young kids with guns in their hands acting like gangsters. people react to the first thing they hear on the news, then all chaos breaks out.
    Euroholic likes this.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    We are definitely living in the worst era in modern times. There is so much change going on and rapid change is never a good idea for the cohesion of society. The internet has a lot to do with the instability of society. People are readily available to information and news. Where before it was easier to control people because the news acted in a much slower way. Independent thinking people are never a good idea for a unified society. The job of governments is to maintain the social cohesion of its people. There is talk where i live in having a vote to change the marriage act by redefining the meaning of marriage. You can't just redefine a meaning. It is what it is. I have a 2$ coin in my wallet i would like to redifine the meaning of that value. Add a few more zeros on the end hahaha.

Whats that old saying about a lie told often enough becomes truth.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    true true

the media is a big culprit in all of this, only showing people (sheeple) what they want them to see/hear.

since when did facts become racism? that alton sterling guy had looooooooong rap sheet, not to mention pictures of his young kids with guns in their hands acting like gangsters. people react to the first thing they hear on the news, then all chaos breaks out.
    And they are quick to jump on controversial band wagons, despite thinking about their true beliefs. To many stupid people, they are out weighing the smart and its out of control. The schools have a lot to do with this.

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Religion will divide the east and racism will divide the west. Then you add the media fueling this,feeding off of it, this will never end. Things arent going to get better, this is something we have to understand. If you read "The Book" it explains all this.
    The more hate and disgust i have found for islam the closer it has driven me to the jesus. Its all in there about false prophets.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    The internet has a lot to do with the instability of society.
    Agreed, I said it would be the down fall of man. "The Book" says at some point man will have to much information (Not word for word) and I believe that time is here. Also people are not held responsible for what they say, they say something and people jump the same idiotic idea and it spins out of control. More bad then good will come from the internet at some point (it may be close right now). Even now good has become evil and evil has become good. You try to speak about something good and someone doesnt believe in it they bash you, but every body is sypathetic and makes up an excuse for the bad. Social media is garbage, always has been and always will be. Get a real life, stop worry about what everyone else is doing. They are all lying anyways.
    Last edited by BG; 07-17-2016 at 03:35 PM. Reason: spelling
    Euroholic likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Agreed, I said it would be the down fall of man. "The Book" says at some point man will have to much information (Not word for word) and I believe that time is here. Also people are not held responsible for what they say, they people jump the same idiotic idea and it spins out of control. More bad then good will come from the internet at some point (it may be close right now).
    One mind mate. I totally agree. It is also hard to tell what news is real and what is fake. It is a bad time to be alive. I have a 7 year old nephew and i feel sorrow that the future looks shit for him.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    I have a 7 year old nephew and i feel sorrow that the future looks shit for him.
    With out a doubt its sad for sure.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Dam I knew it was only a matter of time before my great city would be dragged into Barack's upcoming race war. Yep it seems this last killer that killed down in Baton Rouge lived in Kansas City Missouri and traveled down there for the express purpose of killing cops. Well I have been pretty silent on this mess as I have no answers for all that is happening. but I do point a finger at Barack for stirring up the intense hatred of whites and white cops by saying such fool things as "Well if I had a son, I'd want him to be just like Trayvon Martin. Well it seems Trayvon had a nice rap sheet which was covered up as much as possible to make him look like an innocent kid when in reality he had several run-ins with the law. Trayvon Martin’s Involvement In Local Burglaries Covered Up By Media, School, Police, Prosecutors - See more at: Trayvon Martin’s Involvement In Local Burglaries Covered Up By Media, School, Police, Prosecutors | Pamela Geller Ole Barack has made a habit of late by voicing his opinion on these matters before checking out the facts, helping to fuel the hatred behind Black Lives Matter and other Black subversive groups in America. Way to go there Slick! Oh yes and we can't forget about him also telling us the American public that the main reason we have such a large amount of black on black killing is due to that racist old south flag which at the time had been flying over the State Capitol Buildings in the South. So to solve that problem they quickly stopped flying those flags and guess what? The murder rate climbed even higher! Yes one can say Mr. Barack Insane Obama has his finger on the pulse of America, but it's only to determine if there is anyone left alive...

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Dam I knew it was only a matter of time before my great city would be dragged into Barack's upcoming race war. Yep it seems this last killer that killed down in Baton Rouge lived in Kansas City Missouri and traveled down there for the express purpose of killing cops. Well I have been pretty silent on this mess as I have no answers for all that is happening. but I do point a finger at Barack for stirring up the intense hatred of whites and white cops by saying such fool things as "Well if I had a son, I'd want him to be just like Trayvon Martin. Well it seems Trayvon had a nice rap sheet which was covered up as much as possible to make him look like an innocent kid when in reality he had several run-ins with the law. Trayvon Martin’s Involvement In Local Burglaries Covered Up By Media, School, Police, Prosecutors - See more at: Trayvon Martin’s Involvement In Local Burglaries Covered Up By Media, School, Police, Prosecutors | Pamela Geller Ole Barack has made a habit of late by voicing his opinion on these matters before checking out the facts, helping to fuel the hatred behind Black Lives Matter and other Black subversive groups in America. Way to go there Slick! Oh yes and we can't forget about him also telling us the American public that the main reason we have such a large amount of black on black killing is due to that racist old south flag which at the time had been flying over the State Capitol Buildings in the South. So to solve that problem they quickly stopped flying those flags and guess what? The murder rate climbed even higher! Yes one can say Mr. Barack Insane Obama has his finger on the pulse of America, but it's only to determine if there is anyone left alive...
    He's the biggest racist there is. He pledged change when first running, then all he did is hire majority of black people to take places in his administration/white house and have Beyonce and Jay sing there. Its crazy, but nobody says shit.
    RaginCajun likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    well sholva, a police officer just got shot in Kansas

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/19...eing-shot.html

Thread Information