sweet is offline Associate Member

How to seduce young woman

I started up my old computer today; I hadn’t used it in a couple of years. I found this looking through my old e mail. It is from a friend who is now doing his doctorate in psychology, the funny thing is, is that he is the most crazy, most unbalanced person I have ever known; funny as hell though.

I had just broken up with my girlfriend of 5 years, was pretty fucked up and looking for a girl to ease the pain. There was this 18 year old girl that I worked with who was just gorgeous; I figured she might be a suitable candidate. Here is the advice I got from bro.

Enjoy.

18 year olds like to believe they are transcending their experience level.
    The key to making them believe that sex with you is integral to this is to link exploration with sex.
    Then, once that is accomplished, link you to exploration.

From the other direction you could try making yourself irresistible. Hot tubs and shit might scare little ones. That is a bit grown up.
    Instead, try talking for hours. Hours and hours until your teeth hurt. Talk about life. Talk about the human condition. Talk about shit you have done.
    Then when she reflects, be SUPER supportive.
    REALLY? You THOUGHT ABOUT THAT TOO? Sincerity might be a problem here. So, in order to ensure that she does not run back into the forest, practice the eye smile. The eye smile is basically the ability to look excited about everything. If a little kid decides your arm would make a fucking nifty snot rag, you get those eyelaughlines going and say "cool, cool, that's why I wear shirts!!" The eye smile means you are happy, and happy people are sincere people. Fabulous misconception. In fact the only sincere people are the people who are hopelessly depressed. Then, when they say to you "wake up, life is shit, your wife is fucking around on you, and you eat too much, probably because you're gay" you may rest assured that they are calling it like they see it. Unfortunately they have no credibility because they are "sick".
    Really it is the happy fucking people who smile all the time who are lying and fucked up. Trust me. I used to be one....

But yes, back to seduction... So you laughline left and right, you support her excited talk, and encourage her to open up. KEY. Get her right open like cantaloupe for breakfast. What the fuck, you always wanted to know what second grade was like for her. Did Tommy really do that? That fucker! Sympathy, not empathy is called for. You would think people want empathy, but all they want is cognitive empathy. That's where you verbally reflect but feel nothing.
    example real empathy:
    I bought a snickers bar and it tasted like shit...
    Therapist: So you were really disappointed with your purchase, that must have felt awful...

Cognitive empathy (what people really want):
    I bought a snickers bar and it tasted like shit...
    Therapist: So it had a bad taste...

Sympathy is really the same thing, but you make it sound like you feel for her by saying you "understand".
    See cognitive empathy.

See? Really you don't need to think while she is talking. Just plan your next move.
    The next move, of course, once this is carried out to a sufficient degree, is probably one of your trademark moves, the "awkward silence", couple this with the eyesmile (make your eyes dewey if you can, think about when you got your nipple pierced), and she will attack you.
    Then "plateau".
    Key with women in any age group other than your own.
    With older or younger, they need to feel that you are surrendering some control.
    By this point they will ascribe this tendency to positive shit rather than your coniving nature.
    Plateauing means holding in the same gear until she grabs the stick.
    Idle on kissing until she takes off her top or rubs your dick.

If that fails ask her if she has read Lolita and tell her if she hasn't that her mother is dead, you are her new guardian now, and you need to drive around the country to keep safe.
    Worked for Humbert Humbert, the star of that nymphette love chronicle.

From the pockmarked palms of the fallen groomer....

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Screw all that. That takes way too much time and is for the person who cant seduce normally. JUST GET THE LITTLE WHORE DRUNK. They want a reason to be seduced. The alcohol (even if she is not drunk) will give her the excuse. WHERE IS MY DOCTORATE.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Screw all that. That takes way too much time and is for the person who cant seduce normally. JUST GET THE LITTLE WHORE DRUNK. They want a reason to be seduced. The alcohol (even if she is not drunk) will give her the excuse. WHERE IS MY DOCTORATE.
    Maybe, but not all girls are whores; and besides it not nearly as funny to read.

The Butcher is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    LOL

tony1leg is offline Associate Member
    I think like Bermich...works good for me...

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    its all about lots of power you have it you get chicks look at ghengis khan he had almost 20,000 offspring. One of the most powerful men in the world with im quessing huge loads. I bet he was sore 99% of the time

Chach is offline Associate Member
    Good theory and all but my thing is the guys that try way to hard almost never get it, the guys that dont look to hard most times seem to get it...go figure that bullshit

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I laughed so hard i think I just shit my pants.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by sweet

See? Really you don't need to think while she is talking. Just plan your next move.
    thats hilarious! So we don't really need to pay attention to women to get laid? I am curious as to what the female members here think of that lol

tony1leg is offline Associate Member

go ghangus!!!

he's got the quads, he's got the bitches, he must have the booze!!!!

Why did god give women vaginas???? So men will talk to them.
    I think that goes along well with the doctorate theory.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 07-03-2003 at 04:55 PM.

ichiban is offline Female Member
    Hmm, I am guessing that you all like cheap, shallow, sluts? What do you do if she doesn't drink (I sure as hell don't)?! I guess you would be stuck in a mexican whore house without a single peso.

Mexican whore houses? Sounds like fun. Do they serve alcohol in Mexico??

I just want to clear something up, the purpose of this thread was not to degrade woman at all. I thought the message was funny and that it was slightly ironic that a PHD student was giving out advice on how to manipulate people, it was meant as entertainment and for a laugh, nothing else. I did not intend it to become a thread in which to degrade woman. If any member, male or female was offended by it I apologise.

sweet

Thread Information