Page 116 of 183 FirstFirst ... 1666106111112113114115116117118119120121126166 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,640 of 7297
Like Tree3792Likes

Thread: xX Silabolin' s HIT Castle Xx

  1. #4601
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Yo Obsi.. Soon ill have a thicker neck than u also

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

    Legs are gonna be my strongest part now!
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 03-05-2020 at 05:54 AM.

  2. #4602
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Ok guys. Already 119 kg. Even after cutting a lot of carbs and fat this week.
    Breathing problemes when eating after wo today. Guess its the tren .
    So. Cant be heavier. Anabolics hit today. Day 11. E esters. So guess i have to cut more carbs and do more cardio. 119 kg is fine.
    I guess i will stop LGD now very soon. Dont need it now.
    I

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  3. #4603
    Proximal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Not here.
    Posts
    5,498
    For shit genetics, you’re looking great Sil.

  4. #4604
    The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22,029
    You dont want a thick neck

  5. #4605
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    For shit genetics, youíre looking great Sil.
    Smal waist broad shoulders cover everyone unless u hit the stage.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  6. #4606
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    You dont want a thick neck
    I do. I wanna avoid that nerdy Regan Grimes look. For us who has, contradictionary to u, broader shoulders than our ass, thick neck is important to beat the two dimentional look.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  7. #4607
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Ok guys. On my way out for my first cardio session of the week. I do 4 of them. No fat, diett is strict. Going for abs. Tren just started kicking so i think i will stay beefy.
    I was 119 kg last friday.
    Wont hit the scale until next friday. In 3 days that is.
    Cool if stil at 118-119 with this cutting regime.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    almostgone likes this.

  8. #4608
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Fuck up bad wo today. Just finished dinner and hit the sack. Wanna out of this day.
    I really thought the tren e would getme by, even if i dropped cals and added cardio.
    But No... Flat as hell, no pump and dropped the last 30 mins of my wo.
    Maybe its to soon. Day 15. Maybe i should have waited with the cut.
    And run LGD one more week.
    Dunno man.


    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  9. #4609
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Fuck up bad wo today. Just finished dinner and hit the sack. Wanna out of this day.
    I really thought the tren e would getme by, even if i dropped cals and added cardio.
    But No... Flat as hell, no pump and dropped the last 30 mins of my wo.
    Maybe its to soon. Day 15. Maybe i should have waited with the cut.
    And run LGD one more week.
    Dunno man.


    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    How much test are you taking?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #4610
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    How much test are you taking?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    250 e
    And nebido

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  11. #4611
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    God damn. Into tha zone again... Thanks to hole milk

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    almostgone and Proximal like this.

  12. #4612
    Proximal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Not here.
    Posts
    5,498
    Damn Sil, youíre a specimen. I had a gift once. I could jump. Damn I could get over the rim! I worked at it, but, I was given the gift. Envious, miss it.
    almostgone likes this.

  13. #4613
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Damn Sil, youíre a specimen. I had a gift once. I could jump. Damn I could get over the rim! I worked at it, but, I was given the gift. Envious, miss it.
    Understood not a single Word. Rim??... Into rimming?... Jump.... Like the girls to jump when they sit on your face?

    Gift... U were a gifted jumprimmer but not anymore??

    Think the corona has mutated once again and the proof is living in Cali.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Proximal likes this.

  14. #4614
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    26,272
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Understood not a single Word. Rim??... Into rimming?... Jump.... Like the girls to jump when they sit on your face?

    Gift... U were a gifted jumprimmer but not anymore??

    Think the corona has mutated once again and the proof is living in Cali.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Not sure if you're serious, so think of it in BLNO terms, Sil. Of
    course if you'ree just joking, please carry on.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  15. #4615
    Proximal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Not here.
    Posts
    5,498
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Understood not a single Word. Rim??... Into rimming?... Jump.... Like the girls to jump when they sit on your face?

    Gift... U were a gifted jumprimmer but not anymore??

    Think the corona has mutated once again and the proof is living in Cali.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    LMAO, you’re a funny man!

    Just in case though - I am referring to the sport of basketball. I could dunk (a basketball) well, considering my height. A gift in that God gave me a little extra something. I made sure I honored that gift till my body wouldn’t let me anymore.

    Regarding the c virus, I sure hope not, this place is already too crazy.

  16. #4616
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,550
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    God damn. Into tha zone again... Thanks to hole milk

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    are you planing to bulk or cut on your whole milk and tren run Sil ? btw, good combo . milk and tren. classic !
    The road likes this.

  17. #4617
    The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22,029


    My hired guy introduced me to this.
    It liked it enough I listened to it 50 times on repeat bidding jobs and thinking about his family and mine. We are equal.

    You're a bitch though sil.
    Mthrfkin puss

    No flat brim bitch cap.
    That bill is curved to block sun and sawdust. It has a purpose unlike nigs and flat brim and their revolt... "we aint no whitey, still got the tag on," slum shit.

    This is my throne pussy.
    Last edited by The road; 03-14-2020 at 07:57 PM.

  18. #4618
    The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22,029


    Tenth level America shit you wish you understood.

    Ain't conting on trump. I got my balls and a prusik knot.
    I'llbe here when the others are gone, giving you shit.
    Pleeeeaase come to my ground baby.

  19. #4619
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Homegym training. End 3. week. I deceided: Just FUCK it. Business as usual. Aint No chickenshit chinese virus gonna stop my plans. Bring it on motherfucker.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    KINGKONG likes this.

  20. #4620
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    are you planing to bulk or cut on your whole milk and tren run Sil ? btw, good combo . milk and tren. classic !
    Cut but. Im will not get below 118 kgs in bodyweigth. Cold in Norway. So i will look buff in clothes

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  21. #4621
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post


    Tenth level America shit you wish you understood.

    Ain't conting on trump. I got my balls and a prusik knot.
    I'llbe here when the others are gone, giving you shit.
    Pleeeeaase come to my ground baby.
    U smoking weed, Scatty? Your last two posts are without any connection to the real world.
    Finally losing it, are we?
    Well i guess you have already deceided to aim for the other side.
    Will imiss u, Obs?. Good Q. Maybe a bit. But like 5%. 95% of me just gives a rats ass. Anyway, why dont u take your hippie weed talk away from my Castle in the mean while.
    Long haired skinny men with alot of facial hair and runny brains are not welcommened.
    Actually the last one we made a blood eagle out of, was a relative of John Lennons.
    I know u dont know who John Lennon was, but we can stil use Google, cant we?

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  22. #4622
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Understood not a single Word. Rim??... Into rimming?... Jump.... Like the girls to jump when they sit on your face?

    Gift... U were a gifted jumprimmer but not anymore??

    Think the corona has mutated once again and the proof is living in Cali.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Bite your tongue!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Proximal likes this.

  23. #4623
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Bite your tongue!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    More slang. Really dont care. Some old juiceheads stil trying to be cool talking like teens in the streets.
    Please carry on.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  24. #4624
    Proximal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Not here.
    Posts
    5,498
    Oh man oh man, now Im REALLY upset. You call me gay AND you give Charger crap!

    Donít you know the shit heís fought through for everything thatís done here on this forum regarding getting the most out of our physiques? He is a warrior supreme!!!!

    NOW youíve crossed the line!

    Man Iím pissed!

  25. #4625
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Oh man oh man, now Im REALLY upset. You call me gay AND you give Charger crap!

    Donít you know the shit heís fought through for everything thatís done here on this forum regarding getting the most out of our physiques? He is a warrior supreme!!!!

    NOW youíve crossed the line!

    Man Iím pissed!
    Guees ya all chicken shit americans stay together now and go to war on the europea ns. Like your leader tries to hire all the scientists to make corona meds for americans only.
    But. I tell u what. Ya little Cali pussy. The Castle is a plays for men wo emotions and babyteens tears. If u cant take the huzzle, dont bother bring up the puzzle. Hm..btw Did that slang work??
    Anyway, i think u got my point. Lots of sundayschool political correct forums out there. If u cant handle the Castle spirit, u just birr it. Im starting to get a hang of it now i think.

    Seriously man, check your e2 levels

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 03-15-2020 at 10:47 PM.
    Proximal likes this.

  26. #4626
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Guees ya all chicken shit americans stay together now and go to war on the europea ns. Like your leader tries to hire all the scientists to make corona meds for americans only.
    But. I tell u what. Ya little Cali pussy. The Castle is a plays for men wo emotions and babyteens tears. If u cant take the huzzle, dont bother bring up the puzzle. Hm..btw Did that slang work??
    Anyway, i think u got my point. Lots of sundayschool political correct forums out there. If u cant handle the Castle spirit, u just birr it. Im starting to get a hang of it now i think.

    Seriously man, check your e2 levels

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    I will tear down your castle brick by brick with my bare hands. I know that Obs is in there. That is where he disappeared to. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  27. #4627
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I will tear down your castle brick by brick with my bare hands. I know that Obs is in there. That is where he disappeared to. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No, he is in the little tower next to the Castle. With the dangerously virusinfected dying guys.
    He feeds them, gives them water etc.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  28. #4628
    Proximal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Not here.
    Posts
    5,498
    Out here in intelligence-land the phrase is if you can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

  29. #4629
    Proximal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Not here.
    Posts
    5,498
    You have a little tower? Is that normal for euro “men”?

    Thought it was an Asian thing (which is why they got pissed and infected the rest of the world with the c-virus).
    charger69 likes this.

  30. #4630
    Proximal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Not here.
    Posts
    5,498
    Hey Sil. I’m just joking around buddy. Just wanted to say; there’s so much crap happening right now, just wanted to be sure, ok? Peace from Cali.

  31. #4631
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Hey Sil. Iím just joking around buddy. Just wanted to say; thereís so much crap happening right now, just wanted to be sure, ok? Peace from Cali.
    Im ok. My buisness is stil up and running and it will continue to do so.
    Homegym training. Tren , looking good.
    And Norway is the last country which will brake.
    Sit down now. We r 5 million people. And have 1000 000 000 000 dollars in ww invesments.
    1 billiard dollars.
    Damned too many digits. Damn oil. Yeah. 13 digits. Isnt that 1 billiard. 1 billion for u is 9 digits.
    Anyway 10 000 000 000 000 norwegian kr.
    But i think its 100 000 000 000 dollars down as we speak caused by corona.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    almostgone likes this.

  32. #4632
    Proximal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Not here.
    Posts
    5,498
    So youíre still driving?

    Man, I want to start tren again, but Iíve been fighting a cough for 3 weeks & want to be sure itís not something else (got tested today). Tren makes me sweat like crazy, so I donít want to mistake it for a fever. Plus, no fín gym.

    Howís the triceps? I miss my biceps, really sucks, but f it, 45 plus years in the gym, stuffs going to wear out, right?

  33. #4633
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    So youíre still driving?

    Man, I want to start tren again, but Iíve been fighting a cough for 3 weeks & want to be sure itís not something else (got tested today). Tren makes me sweat like crazy, so I donít want to mistake it for a fever. Plus, no fín gym.

    Howís the triceps? I miss my biceps, really sucks, but f it, 45 plus years in the gym, stuffs going to wear out, right?
    Yes i am. No restrictions for taxies yet. But for sure at least 60% of the customers are gone.
    But... Many other taxies are halted, and that gives us, who are stil hanging in there, a little edge.
    And im prepared for this. Car is payed off and my house is cheap, because my apartment down stairs pretty much pays of the cost of the house. Wife is also paying a little rent.

    But triceps is fucked up for life. Misshaped and weak as fuck. Cant even do pushups without feeling some weird things in the muscle.
    But.. I wrap it up hard and all my pushmovements get by.
    I Just hit harder on other muscles.
    And i have a big tatoo over the damned thing lol
    As we speak i Just got a 150 dollar trip to the airport. Jiiiipy.
    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 03-17-2020 at 10:19 PM.
    almostgone and Proximal like this.

  34. #4634
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    26,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    So you’re still driving?

    Man, I want to start tren again, but I’ve been fighting a cough for 3 weeks & want to be sure it’s not something else (got tested today). Tren makes me sweat like crazy, so I don’t want to mistake it for a fever. Plus, no f’n gym.

    How’s the triceps? I miss my biceps, really sucks, but f it, 45 plus years in the gym, stuffs going to wear out, right?
    Personally, Prox, I would get my respiratory issues totally clear before jumping back on tren.

    Just a suggestion.
    Proximal likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  35. #4635
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Personally, Prox, I would get my respiratory issues totally clear before jumping back on tren .

    Just a suggestion.
    U think this is 100% scam, Champ?

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  36. #4636
    Proximal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Not here.
    Posts
    5,498
    Honestly Sil, can’t see the triceps problem on that shot, but understand. I Already had a tattoo over mine & I think it helps a little.

    Glad you’re still working & crushing it at your home gym.

  37. #4637
    Proximal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Not here.
    Posts
    5,498
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Personally, Prox, I would get my respiratory issues totally clear before jumping back on tren .

    Just a suggestion.
    Most definitely AG. Itís just not the time now so will cruise down the river TRT for a while.

    Some goofy shit this whole mess is, but it will all pass & we will survive

  38. #4638
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Honestly Sil, canít see the triceps problem on that shot, but understand. I Already had a tattoo over mine & I think it helps a little.

    Glad youíre still working & crushing it at your home gym.
    U see its shortened if u look closely.
    Anyway. Soon badass homegym wo. Pwo and trenpump . Going for some cycle PRs u know.
    Looking forward to that. Wife is home and supportive. Loud music, Piana on the screen. Easy access to kitchen.
    It should be just as good

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  39. #4639
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Upping cals. Aiming for 120 kgs bodyweigth.
    Homegym training.
    In week 4. 250 test 300 tren 25 mg mk677.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  40. #4640
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Another shot from yesterdays training. I think we have some gyno there. Jupp.. F...
    The dots are not to hide it, but tapa dont like nipples

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •