Page 24 of 183 FirstFirst ... 1419202122232425262728293474124 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 960 of 7297
Like Tree3792Likes

Thread: xX Silabolin' s HIT Castle Xx

  1. #921
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    xX Silabolin's HIT CastleXx I like you had no hcg experience until this cycle I just finished. I do think it made it fairly seamless going into pct. My drive is going down though. I am usually two reps less after each failed set on cycle. Now sometimes I am six reps off the last failed set. Good luck and I hope you blaze through it.
    u know your natty total test?...mine was like 350 2 weeks after pct (without hcg )...didnt bother to wait so i started this one.

  2. #922
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    No I have no idea. Last time i had blood done was 2 or three years ago and I would have to find the papers. I'm kidding myself If I think I wont be on trt soon. I like this shit too much.

  3. #923
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Attachment 166834 hanging this up in the castle simply because no one will see it in my beloved postwhore thread and I am proud of it.
    KINGKONG and hammerheart like this.

  4. #924
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    <img src="http://forums.steroid.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=166834"/> hanging this up in the castle simply because no one will see it in my beloved postwhore thread and I am proud of it.
    Yeah brotha, looking good
    Obs likes this.

  5. #925
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Thanks man i've come a long way from....Attachment 166835

  6. #926
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    <img src="http://forums.steroid.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=166834"/> hanging this up in the castle simply because no one will see it in my beloved postwhore thread and I am proud of it.
    Looking good. That is a natty shot or what?
    Obs likes this.

  7. #927
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Looking good. That is a natty shot or what?
    Thanks that means a lot coming from you. The one where i am skinny is me 2-4 years ago. Thank god it aint me anymore.

  8. #928
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    If I could figure out why my shoulders are outgrowing everything else and apply it to the rest of my body I would be a monster. Pain in my ass.

  9. #929
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Oh, and of course its natural. I just supplement with a lot of test cyp, deca , dbol , and tren on this cycle. I will catch you silabolin. It will take time but I will get where you are. Give me three months and I will stick up another photo and we can check my progress toward your throne.
    KINGKONG likes this.

  10. #930
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Oh, and of course its natural. I just supplement with a lot of test cyp, deca, dbol, and tren on this cycle. I will catch you silabolin. It will take time but I will get where you are. Give me three months and I will stick up another photo and we can check my progress toward your throne.
    Hehe. U have good lines. Fill them up and u are way infront of me. But pump those tris up. If they are hardgainers try pianas approach. Ligth, 20 - 40 reps pumping and flexing and stretch the foscia. Also consider his before bed training. Do 100 reps with contact with a good triceps exercise. Just give it a shot. The guy has been around for 40 years.
    Obs likes this.

  11. #931
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    23,094
    I like the threads new title
    Obs likes this.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  12. #932
    Proximal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Not here.
    Posts
    5,498
    Nice progress Powerstroke, damn! Hope everyone's 2017 started off strong!
    Obs and KINGKONG like this.

  13. #933
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Hehe. U have good lines. Fill them up and u are way infront of me. But pump those tris up. If they are hardgainers try pianas approach. Ligth, 20 - 40 reps pumping and flexing and stretch the foscia. Also consider his before bed training. Do 100 reps with contact with a good triceps exercise. Just give it a shot. The guy has been around for 40 years.
    I will have to look it up. I will try the light reps my bench is my worst number and its my triceps failing.

  14. #934
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Nice progress Powerstroke, damn! Hope everyone's 2017 started off strong!
    Thanks proximal I hpe you are too.

    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    I like the threads new title
    You made his day BG. He earned the title hard!
    Proximal likes this.

  15. #935
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post

    Thanks proximal I hpe you are too.

    You made his day BG. He earned the title hard!
    Did I?...if im serious i think im disrespecful to the guys who have been here several years and to marcus and his thread, dedicated to the hardcore forum legends who live for the sport.

    But the british hero called me out and i had to hit back where it could hurt, after bullying my wife the way he did. Or maybe i set this up before he did that. I dont remember lol

    Nevertheless. Props to BG. He is secure about him self. I was an ass to BG also, yet he backs up my profile!
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 01-04-2017 at 09:47 AM.

  16. #936
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Did I?...if im serious i think im disrespecful to the guys who have been here several years and to marcus and his thread, dedicated to the hardcore forum legends who live for the sport.

    But the british hero called me out and i had to hit back where it could hurt, after bullying my wife the way he did. Or maybe i set this up before he did that. I dont remember lol

    Nevertheless. Props to BG. He is secure about him self. I was an ass to BG also, yet he backs up my profile!
    Fuck ueah you earned it hard. Anyone else would have got butt hurt and left. Takes character and dignity to fire back and never stop.

  17. #937
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    30,115
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Props to BG. He is secure about him self.

    He has to be quite secure, knowing his fetish for wearing womens shoes.....
    Obs likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  18. #938
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Hehe. U have good lines. Fill them up and u are way infront of me. But pump those tris up. If they are hardgainers try pianas approach. Ligth, 20 - 40 reps pumping and flexing and stretch the foscia. Also consider his before bed training. Do 100 reps with contact with a good triceps exercise. Just give it a shot. The guy has been around for 40 years.
    On Rich's high rep plan for my triceps do I just do 20-40 rep to failure HIT style or do I use longer breaks between? Also what do you mean by 100 reps with contact? Full ROM?

  19. #939
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    He has to be quite secure, knowing his fetish for wearing womens shoes.....
    what...without smileys...is there a staff rebellion towards BG and thats why he helps me?...BG...what have u done??

  20. #940
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    23,094
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    He has to be quite secure, knowing his fetish for wearing womens shoes.....
    Well I don't wear them out in public!

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  21. #941
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    23,094
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    what...without smileys...is there a staff rebellion towards BG and thats why he helps me?...BG...what have u done??
    Your not a bad guy and I find you funny. You stick to your to the way you are, I respect that.
    Proximal likes this.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  22. #942
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    30,115
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Well I don't wear them out in public!

    Baby steps. Give it time.
    BG likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  23. #943
    Proximal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Not here.
    Posts
    5,498
    You guys starting out 2017 well? I've had a killer week so far (on vacation though, makes it easier), really have pushed it with diet and training.
    Obs and KINGKONG like this.

  24. #944
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    You guys starting out 2017 well? I've had a killer week so far (on vacation though, makes it easier), really have pushed it with diet and training.
    I am starting it out great. Sore as hell all over. Pushed it hard on legs. Squats leg curls and extensions. I ran for to five sets with 8-10 rep maxes then I waited at the end I threw 45 lb plate on and ran it hard and fast till I was dead. The end result was me falling down a few times on the way out. Lol! Its beautiful when you push it that hard and its a mofo getting back up once you fall afterward! I hope you are killing it!
    Proximal and KINGKONG like this.

  25. #945
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    On Rich's high rep plan for my triceps do I just do 20-40 rep to failure HIT style or do I use longer breaks between? Also what do you mean by 100 reps with contact? Full ROM?

    FYI. 20-40 reps isn't HIT.

  26. #946
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    FYI. 20-40 reps isn't HIT.
    style
    stīl/Submit
    noun
    1.
    a manner of doing something.
    "different styles of management"
    synonyms: manner, way, technique, method, methodology, approach, system, mode, form, modus operandi; informalMO
    "differing styles of management"
    type, kind, variety, sort, genre, school, brand, pattern, model
    "a nondirective style of counseling"
    2.
    a distinctive appearance, typically determined by the principles according to which something is designed.
    "the pillars are no exception to the general style"

  27. #947
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    You never answered my question viking.

  28. #948
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post

    FYI. 20-40 reps isn't HIT.
    Correct. Pianas reppumping is far from HIT.
    U have a lots og studying to do yet bro

  29. #949
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post

    On Rich's high rep plan for my triceps do I just do 20-40 rep to failure HIT style or do I use longer breaks between? Also what do you mean by 100 reps with contact? Full ROM?
    No. The 20-40 is all about the feel. U go on to the next when the pump is falling. And dont do limits. Stop when its ok...even if ucould do 45.

    100s..he calls it..what was it.."feederworkouts"?.....look up the show called bigger by the day...there he explains.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 01-05-2017 at 08:43 PM.

  30. #950
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    No. The 20-40 is all about the feel. U go on to the next when the pump is falling. And dont do limits. Stop when its ok...even if ucould do 45.

    100s..he calls it..what was it.."feederworkouts"?.....look up the show called bigger by the day...there he explains.
    Thanks big man.

  31. #951
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    style
    stīl/Submit
    noun
    1.
    a manner of doing something.
    "different styles of management"
    synonyms: manner, way, technique, method, methodology, approach, system, mode, form, modus operandi; informalMO
    "differing styles of management"
    type, kind, variety, sort, genre, school, brand, pattern, model
    "a nondirective style of counseling"
    2.
    a distinctive appearance, typically determined by the principles according to which something is designed.
    "the pillars are no exception to the general style"
    Great definition of style.

    Hit Training
    HIT will target a single body part with one or two exercises, and generally a single set of 6-10 reps for upper body exercises.

  32. #952
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Great definition of style.

    Hit Training
    HIT will target a single body part with one or two exercises, and generally a single set of 6-10 reps for upper body exercises.
    I am familiar with HIT. Nowhere in my post did I say 20-40 reps was HIT. I did ask if the reps should be ran in an HIT style. See above definition (2). I run Dorian Yates HIT program. I was asking silabolin because he is big. Your triceps look like you are stuck where I am.

  33. #953
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I am familiar with HIT. Nowhere in my post did I say 20-40 reps was HIT. I did ask if the reps should be ran in an HIT style. See above definition (2). I run Dorian Yates HIT program. I was asking silabolin because he is big. Your triceps look like you are stuck where I am.

    Sorry I must have read this wrong:

    On Rich's high rep plan for my triceps do I just do 20-40 rep to failure HIT style
    Obs likes this.

  34. #954
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    I see the other way of reading that now. If I would have meant it in that mannerism, I would say: do I just do 20-40 rep HIT. The word style meant: applying to the same basic mannerisms wherof.
    I am pissed off now. I didn't want to post all this gay stuff. You're Ok by me capebuffalo.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

  35. #955
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I am familiar with HIT. Nowhere in my post did I say 20-40 reps was HIT. I did ask if the reps should be ran in an HIT style. See above definition (2). I run Dorian Yates HIT program. I was asking silabolin because he is big. Your triceps look like you are stuck where I am.
    haha, wish i had friends like this in the real world :-)
    Obs likes this.

  36. #956
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    haha, wish i had friends like this in the real world :-)
    I just watched two hours of Rich, "bigger by the day". He had some good points. I will try some higher reps and feeder workouts. That guy has more money in supplements than I do in bills. Incredible though. I need his appetite.

  37. #957
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I just watched two hours of Rich, "bigger by the day". He had some good points. I will try some higher reps and feeder workouts. That guy has more money in supplements than I do in bills. Incredible though. I need his appetite.
    He is soon 50 and hasnt used that much roids the last 15 years. Yet he dwarfs Phils upper body in the streets. Ok he may also got some pmma but he looks good, we dont. End of story!

  38. #958
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    I am still sitting waiting on the cold and snow to gtfo. I have 50 mg of dbol to take and deadlifts to look forward to and thats it. I am cracking the fuck up! I CANT FUCKING SIT STILL ANYMORE! FUUUUCK!

  39. #959
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I am still sitting waiting on the cold and snow to gtfo. I have 50 mg of dbol to take and deadlifts to look forward to and thats it. I am cracking the fuck up! I CANT FUCKING SIT STILL ANYMORE! FUUUUCK!
    One tip. When u think ur ready wait another 3 days. Dont make the mistake i did last summer. I ended up beein sick for 4 weeks in the middle of a cycle because i hit the gym to soon.
    3 days will not make any difference, just carb up.
    But another 3 weeks def would give u a bad start of 2017.

  40. #960
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post

    haha, wish i had friends like this in the real world :-)
    Blood n guts brotha!

    I too run that

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •