Page 25 of 183 FirstFirst ... 1520212223242526272829303575125 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 1,000 of 7297
Like Tree3792Likes

Thread: xX Silabolin' s HIT Castle Xx

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    New week guys. My approach is to put more beef and strength to my calves and thighs. And that way try to lift heavier in the deads. I have 300 kgs natty within reach. And that way try to keep as much muscles as possible after my christmas cycle. To me bigger thighs are related to heavier squats and heavier legpresses w good form.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20170109_065546.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	41.5 KB 
ID:	166927
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 01-08-2017 at 11:58 PM.
    Obs likes this.

good news guys...the owner of my gym wanted to have a pic of me when i walked around today in my tank, fully pumped in shoulders and chest..

ill give ya the link if he puts it up on the gyms website:-)
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Hell yeah! Thats an ego booster! He probably use you to advertise

hehe my man, my brother....i told the gymowner, come on man, this is nothing...its really nothing. He said...what r u talking about...u look monstrous...let me take a pic and i show u how u look. I said...oh..maybe you got a point, this isnt L.A....just in the middle of fucking nowhere...so perhaps u got a point...yes, compared to the natty skinny bastards in here i look posterready....ok..u just take your pic then:-)
    Obs and Proximal like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    hehe my man, my brother....i told the gymowner, come on man, this is nothing...its really nothing. He said...what r u talking about...u look monstrous...let me take a pic and i show u how u look. I said...oh..maybe you got a point, this isnt L.A....just in the middle of fucking nowhere...so perhaps u got a point...yes, compared to the natty skinny bastards in here i look posterready....ok..u just take your pic then:-)
    Thats great. We all try so hard to improve ourselves and gain, we forget how good we do look. My christmas party last night I had a dozen compliments. For some reason the women were all at my table. Love that feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Thats great. We all try so hard to improve ourselves and gain, we forget how good we do look. My christmas party last night I had a dozen compliments. For some reason the women were all at my table. Love that feeling.
    really glad to here that.....I know the feeling. U get a girl you without the training wouldnt even come close to:-)
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    really glad to here that.....I know the feeling. U get a girl you without the training wouldnt even come close to:-)
    I am not quite as lucky as you in the non monogomy department. I get one lady only and love her but I must admit I do like looking and having them flirt. Nothing makes a man feel manlier than that.
    Proximal likes this.

I am not quite as lucky as you in the non monogomy department. I get one lady only and love her but I must admit I do like looking and having them flirt. Nothing makes a man feel manlier than that.
    we are not that non monogomy...she only let me lick and fuck em at parties at our own house...with or without her...and at the local sexclub...she is bisexual and she let me watch..

Once i tried to hook up with one of the girls from a homeparty outside our house and when she spotted the textmessages fucking hell broke loose. Man even i was scared and it took my half a day to calm her down:-)....she is not violent but she has a mouth witch cannot be stopped and there is no use in arguing what so ever...2 + 2 is 5 and nothing works but playing puppy and telling she is the most beautifull girl in town a 100 times.
    Obs and BG like this.

Obs
    LMAO you lucky man! She must love yhe hell out of you to give you leeway like that.

well...she and her daugter live for free in my 1 000 000 dollar house, i pay all the bills, then i mean all of them including restaurants. Then we got married and now she thinks she gets half of it if we split......my ass hehe
    She uses her sallory on her self and i let her use my Mercedes 4 wheel drive for free when she wants.

But she loves me and i cant imagine a life without her....yet those young blonds at the gym drive me crazy and i know if i can get away with it i wont say no to any of them...:-(

Obs
    well...she and her daugter live for free in my 1 000 000 dollar house, i pay all the bills, then i mean all of them including restaurants. Then we got married and now she thinks she gets half of it if we split......my ass hehe
    She uses her sallory on her self and i let her use my Mercedes 4 wheel drive for free when she wants.

But she loves me and i cant imagine a life without her....yet those young blonds at the gym drive me crazy and i know if i can get away with it i wont say no to any of them...:-(
    Dont hurt her man she sounds like a dream! I love the ones that play rough! Its soo damn hot!

Dont hurt her man she sounds like a dream!
    Somehow Marcus dont see it that way brother lolol...but i guess thats another story from before your appearance:-)
    Obs likes this.

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    lmfao at this crapfest wow

chi
    marcus please continue bringing the pain
    Capebuffalo likes this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    She will, unless she signed specific premarital agreements.

Obs
    Somehow Marcus dont see it that way brother lolol...but i guess thats another story from before your appearance:-)
    I heard, I disagree with him. Saw her in video. Not to be disrespectfulbut I would hit it.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    I heard, I disagree with him. Saw her in video. Not to be disrespectfulbut I would hit it.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the problem lies with her dating other chicks. Think I read that. May be wrong.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the problem lies with her dating other chicks. Think I read that. May be wrong.
    Marcus posted a pic of her after hacking silas youtube and marcus called her names. He was only messing around I believe.

Marcus posted a pic of her after hacking silas youtube and marcus called her names. He was only messing around I believe.
    Ok. Just a question how does someone hack YouTube? I thought that was posted for general public. Sorry I'm old I don't know all these things.
    NACH3 likes this.

Obs
    Ok. Just a question how does someone hack YouTube? I thought that was posted for general public. Sorry I'm old I don't know all these things.
    I have absolutely no idea. User account? Idk. Just repeating the story as I read it.

chi
    im just relaxing reading this from my 2000000 house
    NACH3 likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by chi View Post
    im just relaxing reading this from my 2000000 house
    Interesting. I am reading this from an apartment I live in and my house one hour away is a delapidated piece of shit I would burn to the ground for 40k.

Thanks...i guess...lol lol
    Obs likes this.

Bump

Bump
    Wtf man. U make it look like i am an attentionsick smartass

Bump

Obs
    Bump
    ??? What are you doing ??? I am done in the other thread. Its all good Capebuffalo.

Gooood fucking morning!!

New week guys. And chestday iguess.. My pecdays are not what they used to be though, cause my tear will not heal. So after abs and calves today, ill settle for the seated dumbel presses with 80% angle. Then i can go as heavy as i can with focus on shoulders and a little upperchest, which does not hurt. But that is AFTER i have done two good strict heavy exercices for the shoulder lateral head. Very important. Nobody but competive guys have good laterals and it is a very impressing muscle recognized by everybody.
    Continuing then with other moves for shoulders. Shoulders are soooo damned important. It says everything.

Then a little good triceps moves, not heavy. Did a little tris back home sunday also.

So, then i try to hit chest. Try to find moves which do not hurt. Guess ill end up with the cables. But incline smith may work.

Then a couple of sets for the thighsbiceps, which is hit hard wednesday with thighs. ( I think i do those after calves, before the upper body).
    I finish off with some pulldowns..to stretch it and to pump lats. Not heavy, just contact.

2 hours and next upper body day will be friday exept from traps which i do wednesday after thighs.

Loading up with rice and chicken 2 hours before workout and prepare a big rice and chickenmeal which i bring to the gym.
    During workout i do 20 gs of bcaas and 10 dl with cranberryjuice. No proteinpowders. PWO to day is gonna by Mr.Hyde. Ill try to switch beetween Kill It and Mr.Hyde. Max 3 times a week.

Drugs: im in my 3 weeks of minipct. Ran out of nolva already and only thing i got is 50 clomid.

But, i do 30 mg mk677 ed and 25 mg Cardarine in front of each workout. Together with creatin ofcourse.

Not feeling that great. But ofcourse its the way things roll 3-4 weeks after sus, dbol and tren a.

Have a nice chest workout guys!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot - 2733.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	182.8 KB 
ID:	167025
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 01-16-2017 at 04:02 AM.
    Obs likes this.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member

Drugs: im in my 3 weeks of minipct. Ran out of nolva already and only thing i got is 50 clomid.

But, i do 30 mg mk677 ed and 25 mg Cardarine in front of each workout. Together with creatin ofcourse.

Not feeling that great. But ofcourse its the way things roll 3-4 weeks after sus, dbol and tren a.
    Not feeling that great? Could it be the half assed PCT?

You dont have to accept that you're going to feel crap after a cycle. Dont follow the screwed up practices of Sillybolin.

Silabolin - You should read these:
    the unofficial how to do pct thread

PCT and Cycle Recomendations: Estrogen, Progesterone and Cortisol control

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Why is it important to run an AI when on cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    Not feeling that great? Could it be the half assed PCT?

You dont have to accept that you're going to feel crap after a cycle. Dont follow the screwed up practices of Sillybolin.

Silabolin - You should read these:
    the unofficial how to do pct thread

PCT and Cycle Recomendations: Estrogen, Progesterone and Cortisol control

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Why is it important to run an AI when on cycle?
    hehe...well.....please stop talking to me like i was a newbi

hehe...well.....please stop talking to me like i was a newbi
    Perhaps if you stopped acting like one, I wouldn't have too.
    marcus300, NACH3 and Capebuffalo like this.

im too deep for u krug. Always have been. I take pain now but after the rain the sun raises and then it will shine like never before. Above your suns. Because u walk in others footstep...i mean look at you...a fat junki with small shoulders and a big midsection.

im too deep for u krug. Always have been. I take pain now but after the rain the sun raises and then it will shine like never before. Above your suns. Because u walk in others footstep...i mean look at you...a fat junki with small shoulders and a big midsection.
    Your pain is pointless. You're damaging yourself for the sake of "Walking my own path", that is not you being a leader, that is you being a retard.

You're absolutely right, I have a thick waist. Genetics, and my background in Rugby. My shoulders certainly were not showstoppers, but they arent small either. The point is, you juice like a knob. Im bigger, stronger, and more definitely handsome than you'll ever be. The only thing you have going for you is the brittany spears poster.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

And yet you still didn't get the results you were after?!?! You ran the cream of the crop - post up some pics... I'm telling you Sil and I'm trying to help... with lower bf(10%)you would look 270!!!
    krugerr likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post

And yet you still didn't get the results you were after?!?! You ran the cream of the crop - post up some pics... I'm telling you Sil and I'm trying to help... with lower bf(10%)you would look 270!!!
    I know u are a good guy nach. And i tell ya. U gave me a trapadvice. Ofcourse i didnt like that but i changed my traptraining. And it payed off. Thanks man
    NACH3, BG and Obs like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I know u are a good guy nach. And i tell ya. U gave me a trapadvice. Ofcourse i didnt like that but i changed my traptraining. And it payed off. Thanks man
    Just try this method starting b4 your cycle and still use progressive overload but maybe shorter rest periods with higher intensity - I'm working on it each day still my man - and thank you!
    BG likes this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I was having a crapy morning but this just warmed my insides a little
    krugerr and NACH3 like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    So u laugh with me or of me dude?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Right!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post

Right!