Page 34 of 183 FirstFirst ... 2429303132333435363738394484134 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,360 of 7297
Like Tree3792Likes

Thread: xX Silabolin' s HIT Castle Xx

  1. #1321
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    It was a severe ab tear! No hernia!!!! Said tear did not make it through just take it easier!!!! Kapow!!! YEE YEEE!

  2. #1322
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    It was a severe ab tear! No hernia!!!! Said tear did not make it through just take it easier!!!! Kapow!!! YEE YEEE!
    Good to hear it man. Hope the bill wasn't too high for them to tell you that haha
    Obs likes this.

  3. #1323
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Good to hear it man. Hope the bill wasn't too high for them to tell you that haha
    I am sure it wont be too bad. Thanks. Havent been to a doctor in years!!! Prob just a few hundred bucks.

  4. #1324
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post

    I am sure it wont be too bad. Thanks. Havent been to a doctor in years!!! Prob just a few hundred bucks.
    Praise be the NHS in the uk
    Obs likes this.

  5. #1325
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Praise be the NHS in the uk
    I dont want it socialized here I just want it to be less cost. The insurance and pharmaceutical industry and legal system has made it a thousand dollar trip to get an amoxicillin prescript when you get the sniffles.
    Example: I go to the chiropractor and it costs 50 bucks and they take me from crawling in to being able to walk out. Just wish a primary care guy was like that.

  6. #1326
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    [QUOTE="Obspowerstroke;7261188"]

    Obs, you better take it easy, or it will tear more
    Obs likes this.

  7. #1327
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    I will do. Doc said it will be better in a week. No squats or deads is how i will be easy. Thanks

  8. #1328
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Definetly agree to a point. NHS is a flawed system. In Scotland where I live you receive free prescription no matter what the circumstance. I would be happy to pay for my antibiotics man. There's no need for everyone to relieve everything free.
    Obs likes this.

  9. #1329
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Rhabdomyolysis: Causes, Symptoms, and Diagnosis Doctor warned me about this during my visit. Had no idea such a thing existed. Always figured kidney failure amoung bodybuilders was only steroid related... apparently not.

  10. #1330
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    23,624
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Rhabdomyolysis: Causes, Symptoms, and Diagnosis Doctor warned me about this during my visit. Had no idea such a thing existed. Always figured kidney failure amoung bodybuilders was only steroid related... apparently not.
    a lot of cross fitters and marathon/triathlon people go through this
    Obs likes this.

  11. #1331
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    a lot of cross fitters and marathon/triathlon people go through this
    I have read about a lot of ifbb guys needing kidneys in their 30's. Im betting this coupled with high aas use is extremely detrimental to ones kidneys. Doc said some people get drunk pass out in the floor and damage muscles enough to get it.

  12. #1332
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    7,092
    Hey OBS. Im still seeing that fit brazilian that works as an escort. I want to bang her to tunes of "the police roxanne" but she says something in brazilian which i think means fuck off creep. She does not understand the humour in it.

    Feel better mate. Win that comp
    Obs likes this.

  13. #1333
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    I want to bang her to tunes of "the police roxanne
    ahahahah
    Obs and Euroholic like this.

  14. #1334
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,524
    Friggin cramps all over.

    Lower legs do hurt even when resting

  15. #1335
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Hey OBS. Im still seeing that fit brazilian that works as an escort. I want to bang her to tunes of "the police roxanne" but she says something in brazilian which i think means fuck off creep. She does not understand the humour in it.

    Feel better mate. Win that comp
    Lol will sure try my friend! That gal needs to loosen up a little... I figured you would have accomplished that by now lol!
    Euroholic likes this.

  16. #1336
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Friggin cramps all over.

    Lower legs do hurt even when resting
    What happened?

  17. #1337
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    What happened?
    I dunno, it's spontaneous and had this occurring frequently recently. Perhaps I should have shit checked.
    Obs likes this.

  18. #1338
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    7,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Lol will sure try my friend! That gal needs to loosen up a little... I figured you would have accomplished that by now lol!
    You would think a escort would be an animal but she is quite conservative
    Obs likes this.

  19. #1339
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    You would think a escort would be an animal but she is quite conservative
    What's her price?
    Euroholic likes this.

  20. #1340
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    I dunno, it's spontaneous and had this occurring frequently recently. Perhaps I should have shit checked.
    Electrolytes man and stay hydrated.
    hammerheart likes this.

  21. #1341
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    7,092
    She was 600 when we started dating now she upped her rate to 700 AUD an hour. So thats 500 euros. She said she wants bigger boobs and lips so when she gets those she wants to charge 850AUD an hour.

    Having an escort for a girlfriend is not as good as it sounds. She comes home from work and wants to read or go to yoga, go for walks etc. its kinda boring. Shes making me get a sex disease test before i can root her without a condom. Which Aids takes 3 months for the follow up test so i got ages to wait.

    She does not even really like sex she just loves money. So i think i might have to break up with her. But she makes my knees weak so i dont no
    Obs likes this.

  22. #1342
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    7,092
    You need a haurcut bizaro

  23. #1343
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    7,092
    Haircut

  24. #1344
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,524
    Just had one right before xmas, hair is growing like crazy.

    Do I look enough "western" to you?
    Euroholic likes this.

  25. #1345
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Just had one right before xmas, hair is growing like crazy.

    Do I look enough "western" to you?
    Give you an f-150 and a gun rack and you would fit right in
    hammerheart and Euroholic like this.

  26. #1346
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    You need a haurcut bizaro
    Agreed. This is the new style in nothern europe these days. And it gives u respect from the guys and more wet pink than u ever need.

    Attachment 167529
    Obs likes this.

  27. #1347
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Agreed. This is the new style in nothern europe these days. And it gives u respect from the guys and more wet pink than u ever need.

    Attachment 167529
    Sil I am thinking about doing a mohawk but I am not doing the whole party in the back thing.

  28. #1348
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    7,092
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Just had one right before xmas, hair is growing like crazy.

    Do I look enough "western" to you?
    You romans are all right by me mate

  29. #1349
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    7,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Give you an f-150 and a gun rack and you would fit right in
    Still waiting on my visa!!!!!!!

  30. #1350
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post

    Sil I am thinking about doing a mohawk but I am not doing the whole party in the back thing.
    Hope u see im not doing mohawk.
    But a guy at my gym (big doorguard) is doing mohawk with success.

    It flows well with tatoos and attidude.
    But it also may look stupid.

    What is your work in rl besides riding bulls?

  31. #1351
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Hope u see im not doing mohawk.
    But a guy at my gym (big doorguard) is doing mohawk with success.

    It flows well with tatoos and attidude.
    But it also may look stupid.

    What is your work in rl besides riding bulls?
    Tree service. I climb trees and cut them down from over houses and commercial buildings. That and anything people in town are too scared to do.

  32. #1352
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post

    Tree service. I climb trees and cut them down from over houses and commercial buildings. That and anything people in town are too scared to do.
    Ok...if you are notgoing to change job this year ill guess a mohawk could cut it
    Obs likes this.

  33. #1353
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Ok...if you are notgoing to change job this year ill guess a mohawk could cut it
    Its my business. I cant leave it, it chose me I didnt choose it. If I do one it will be short.
    Euroholic likes this.

  34. #1354
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    7,092
    Just get a nice subtle mohawk mate. And let it flow down into a little raty
    Obs likes this.

  35. #1355
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    7,092
    What state are you in obs?

  36. #1356
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,968
    Blog Entries
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Its my business. I cant leave it, it chose me I didnt choose it. If I do one it will be short.
    What do you mean the business chose you?

  37. #1357
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    What do you mean the business chose you?
    Most likely a familything. They were all treecutters..
    Sorry obs. I drive taxi heh..
    Euroholic and Obs like this.

  38. #1358
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,524
    Bp is on the high side, haven't been there in quite a long time

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20170210_114453.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	25.0 KB 
ID:	167530

    E2 must be through the roof, I feel edgy as hell.

  39. #1359
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    is that ur face?

  40. #1360
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,524
    Lol nope, it's a famous Italian BBer.
    Last edited by hammerheart; 02-10-2017 at 05:13 AM.
    Obs likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •