Page 57 of 183 FirstFirst ... 747525354555657585960616267107157 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,280 of 7296
Like Tree3790Likes

Thread: xX Silabolin' s HIT Castle Xx

  1. #2241
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,550
    When Shawn Rhoden was training for the Olympia, he would train for 12+ days in a row before taking a single day off . most of his workout were two a days as well . he would hit back in the morning , eat a few meals, come back and hit back some more that same day for 'touch up' .
    Obs likes this.

  2. #2242
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    When Shawn Rhoden was training for the Olympia, he would train for 12+ days in a row before taking a single day off . most of his workout were two a days as well . he would hit back in the morning , eat a few meals, come back and hit back some more that same day for 'touch up' .
    Nice to see you iin the real trench gear.
    To me u stand very educated. U said u had clients?
    Now i think its time for an introduction.

    What about u?...do u compete?...stats?...age?
    From Venice Beach California ?

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

  3. #2243
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    There is something to training multiple days in a row or every day.
    I have disgusting shoulders because I hold chainsaws one handed at arms length every day.
    Maybe I should start doing legs every day.
    chainsaws ey??....well..i did like the Texas chain saw masachre. U were there or what? Leatherface and there was this girl...man she was hot. And the full metal jacket instructor...nice guy..

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

  4. #2244
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,355
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's Dr.Silabolin View Post
    Hello Obs. Just off to work. Then i hit the gym before home. Rear shoulders, little tris and chest.
    Did chest n tris yesterday but doing weak parts two days in a row, migth cut it for most.

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    What are your rear delt exercises?

  5. #2245
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,550
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's Dr.Silabolin View Post
    Nice to see you iin the real trench gear.
    hey isn't this the Castle , there are only "Moats" here right , no trenches, just Moats

  6. #2246
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,326
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    agree for sure . by hitting a body part high frequency multiple days in a row , or even twice in the same day,, you are putting that muscle in a high stress environment where its going to be forced to adapt and grow.
    I believe that.
    I been hitting my arms more and they are doing better. Tbh my chest and back day might as well be bi and tri too because I dont bother isolating. I just go like hell. Then I have an arm day.
    GearHeaded likes this.

  7. #2247
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,550
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's Dr.Silabolin View Post
    Nice to see you iin the real trench gear.
    To me u stand very educated. U said u had clients?
    Now i think its time for an introduction.

    What about u?...do u compete?...stats?...age?
    From Venice Beach California ?
    - I own a self made (meaning independent started, NOT corporate) Gym with about 800 members currently.

    - I'm a trainer and coach. and as the gym owner I have a multitude of different clients, not just competitors (soccer moms to powerlifters)

    - I don't compete (I'm more of a 'brains' behind the scenes type of guy) , however I'll be doing an Npc show in June myself just for the hell of it (I've got 3 clients in the show and have to be there anyways, so figure I'll prep myself for it too).

    I'm in my 40s. I've had a half dozen back injuries, 4 back surgeries (in just the last few years) , spent time in a wheel chair and bed ridden months on end. several other injuries and surgeries . the last 4 years have been physically rough on me (a handful of surgeries, car accidents, weeks in the hospital, etc). but hoping I can stay injury free the next 10 months and put on some quality muscle and jump on stage.

    - Currently , 5' 9 height , 198 lbs .. will bulk to 215-220 and begin contest prep diet. my maximum weight limit for my height in my division is 197 pounds. right now I'm pretty weak . so I gotta lot of work to do. I'm probably sitting at 12% body fat

    - and lastly, which you've noticed,, I'm an 'out of the box' thinker especially when it comes to bodybuilding and AAS usage.
    Obs likes this.

  8. #2248
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    - I own a self made (meaning independent started, NOT corporate) Gym with about 800 members currently.

    - I'm a trainer and coach. and as the gym owner I have a multitude of different clients, not just competitors (soccer moms to powerlifters)

    - I don't compete (I'm more of a 'brains' behind the scenes type of guy) , however I'll be doing an Npc show in June myself just for the hell of it (I've got 3 clients in the show and have to be there anyways, so figure I'll prep myself for it too).

    I'm in my 40s. I've had a half dozen back injuries, 4 back surgeries (in just the last few years) , spent time in a wheel chair and bed ridden months on end. several other injuries and surgeries . the last 4 years have been physically rough on me (a handful of surgeries, car accidents, weeks in the hospital, etc). but hoping I can stay injury free the next 10 months and put on some quality muscle and jump on stage.

    - Currently , 5' 9 height , 198 lbs .. will bulk to 215-220 and begin contest prep diet. my maximum weight limit for my height in my division is 197 pounds. right now I'm pretty weak . so I gotta lot of work to do. I'm probably sitting at 12% body fat

    - and lastly, which you've noticed,, I'm an 'out of the box' thinker especially when it comes to bodybuilding and AAS usage.
    Respect. Lot of things going. I run my own buisness too. But its far from fitnessrelated. More the opposite lol.

    I have known some gymowners through the years. Mostly real good guys.

    But got to go..for some minutes...have a "client" waiting.

    Respect!

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    GearHeaded likes this.

  9. #2249
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    hey isn't this the Castle , there are only "Moats" here right , no trenches, just Moats
    It is, but..its filled with blood, sweat and tears....lots of it.

    And there is no passing..unless u donate yourself.

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

  10. #2250
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,326
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's Dr.Silabolin View Post
    It is, but..its filled with blood, sweat and tears....lots of it.

    And there is no passing..unless u donate yourself.

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    Attachment 174401

  11. #2251
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Obs...gays, trannies, black, whites, asian, muslims..everbody is to be respected inside the walls. I even tolarate AB dudes. If they focus on the steel.
    Feminists and blackblock/hard left -guys are the only ones not to be welcommed. U know this bro..

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

  12. #2252
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,326
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's Dr.Silabolin View Post
    Obs...gays, trannies, black, whites, asian, muslims..everbody is to be respected inside the walls. I even tolarate AB dudes. If they focus on the steel.
    Feminists and blackblock/hard left -guys are the only ones not to be welcommed. U know this bro..

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    Yes my european princess... I know that.
    I was insinuating you were gay for saying Gearheaded had to "donate himself".

    Come on now... This shit is much less funny after I have to lay it out in a preschool fashion.

    There was a joke in that post. It was funny. You murdered that joke, sil. Its dead now. Now there will just be an akward silence.

    Uuuuuuuuugggghhh.....

  13. #2253
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,326

  14. #2254
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Yes my european princess... I know that.
    I was insinuating you were gay for saying Gearheaded had to "donate himself".

    Come on now... This shit is much less funny after I have to lay it out in a preschool fashion.

    There was a joke in that post. It was funny. You murdered that joke, sil. Its dead now. Now there will just be an akward silence.

    Uuuuuuuuugggghhh.....
    Remember i was separeted from communicating with english natives for...18 months or so....gooood...and u are the only ones i talk to...so my english is stil s bit rusty....but bare with me...i will soon understand your lame english jokes again, chainsaw champ.

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    Obs likes this.

  15. #2255
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,326
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's Dr.Silabolin View Post
    Remember i was separeted from communicating with english natives for...18 months or so....gooood...and u are the only ones i talk to...so my english is stil s bit rusty....but bare with me...i will soon understand your lame english jokes again, chainsaw champ.

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    I am only kidding around.
    Full respect, I have no other language. I can order dinner at a chinese and mexican restaraunt though...
    As long as they got a menu in english.

  16. #2256
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I am only kidding around.
    Full respect, I have no other language. I can order dinner at a chinese and mexican restaraunt though...
    As long as they got a menu in english.
    Btw..stil workout out at home or have u finally joined a public gym?

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

  17. #2257
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,326
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's Dr.Silabolin View Post
    Btw..stil workout out at home or have u finally joined a public gym?

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    Joined a gym.
    I really really love it.
    Its a nice place loaded with hammer strength machines and all new.

    I can get pretty fucked up there. My home rack wast stong enough to acommodate squats anymore and I snapped one side off my bench while benching and about died. I have to tell myself to stop usually now.

  18. #2258
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Ready for a badass viking workout!!

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    Obs likes this.

  19. #2259
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Whos the man...ill eat you all for breakfast

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    Obs likes this.

  20. #2260
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    23,077
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's Dr.Silabolin View Post
    Respect. Lot of things going. I run my own buisness too. But its far from fitnessrelated. More the opposite lol.
    Ya selling girl scout cookies doesnt count.....even if you have to walk from house to house
    Obs and Capebuffalo like this.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  21. #2261
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    - I own a self made (meaning independent started, NOT corporate) Gym with about 800 members currently.

    - I'm a trainer and coach. and as the gym owner I have a multitude of different clients, not just competitors (soccer moms to powerlifters)

    - I don't compete (I'm more of a 'brains' behind the scenes type of guy) , however I'll be doing an Npc show in June myself just for the hell of it (I've got 3 clients in the show and have to be there anyways, so figure I'll prep myself for it too).

    I'm in my 40s. I've had a half dozen back injuries, 4 back surgeries (in just the last few years) , spent time in a wheel chair and bed ridden months on end. several other injuries and surgeries . the last 4 years have been physically rough on me (a handful of surgeries, car accidents, weeks in the hospital, etc). but hoping I can stay injury free the next 10 months and put on some quality muscle and jump on stage.

    - Currently , 5' 9 height , 198 lbs .. will bulk to 215-220 and begin contest prep diet. my maximum weight limit for my height in my division is 197 pounds. right now I'm pretty weak . so I gotta lot of work to do. I'm probably sitting at 12% body fat

    - and lastly, which you've noticed,, I'm an 'out of the box' thinker especially when it comes to bodybuilding and AAS usage.
    Weight limit based on height? Are you doing physique?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  22. #2262
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,550
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Weight limit based on height? Are you doing physique?
    doing classic . mens physique does not have weight limits or weigh ins, only height requirements . classic has both height and weight restrictions . open bodybuilding has weight restrictions only with no height restrictions.
    interesting thing is , I'd have to make pretty much the same weight in bodybuilding class as well , 198 or less (as my frame is not going to hold the heavy weight weight class very well and be shredded at the same time).
    so as long as I come in under 197 pounds I would make weight in all three divisions (based on my height of 5'9)
    Obs likes this.

  23. #2263
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,355
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's Dr.Silabolin View Post
    Whos the man...ill eat you all for breakfast

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?

  24. #2264
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?
    yeah..me and Big Lenny...bedroom bullies

  25. #2265
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,550
    how about we see some training day info up in this Castle guys .. what did you hit today?

    Arms - high volume pumping a lot of blood was the focus today

    standing alternating Dumbbell curls - 6 sets 30 reps
    standing alternating Dumbbell hammer curls - 4 sets 30 reps
    Bent over one arm hammer curls - 3 sets per arm 10 reps

    Preacher machine curls - 2 sets 15 reps , 2 sets 10 reps, 2 sets 7 reps - 1 set hammer grip AMRAP W/ rest pause
    Super setted with - Dumbbell overhead tricep extensions - 6 sets 15 reps

    Cable tricep push downs - 4 sets (fairly heavy, the stack) 9 reps
    Smith machine barbell skull crushers (a modified JM press really) - 3 sets - 12 reps
    One arm across the body cable tricep pushdowns - super light with a strong contraction and hold - 5 sets per arm for 12 reps

    Abs (ugh) - machine Crunches - 100 reps (I just go and utilize rest pause until I hit 100 reps)
    Obs likes this.

  26. #2266
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,355
    Doing chest

    Did 5 sets to fail with 135
    5 sets of 15 with 215

    5 sets of DB bench to fail with 70s
    5 sets of slow 12-15 reps with 80s
    (In the middle if workout now)
    Going to hit inclines with 50s till fail for 5 sets
    Then 5 sets of 70s for 6-10 depending on what's left in my right shoulder.

    Then I'll finish by going back to bb bench for doubles paused with 250.

    Then 2 sets DB bench for 5 reos with 105s

  27. #2267
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,326
    Training today zero.
    Letting leg have it easy and was too nauseous to do anything anyway.

  28. #2268
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,326
    Gf keeps falling asleep before I get any pussy. That shit is dangerous. I am coming up on 48 hours without.

  29. #2269
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    Biís and Triís
    HIT- 60 second rest
    Barbell curls- wide
    2 feeler sets, 3 sets to failure 6-8 reps
    Incline DB curls
    1 feeler, 3 sets to failure 6-8 reps
    DB hammer curls
    2 feeler sets, 3 sets to failure 6-8 reps
    JM bench
    2 feeler sets, 3 sets to failure 4-6 reps ( wanted 6-8 reps)
    Incline dB triceps extension
    1 feeler, 3 sets to failure 6-8 reps
    Rev grip pulley tricep extension
    2 feeler sets, 3 sets to failure 6-8 reps
    Blood flow restriction
    3 sets of 15
    Superset dB curl , rope tricep pushdown




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Obs likes this.

  30. #2270
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    how about we see some training day info up in this Castle guys .. what did you hit today?

    Arms - high volume pumping a lot of blood was the focus today

    standing alternating Dumbbell curls - 6 sets 30 reps
    standing alternating Dumbbell hammer curls - 4 sets 30 reps
    Bent over one arm hammer curls - 3 sets per arm 10 reps

    Preacher machine curls - 2 sets 15 reps , 2 sets 10 reps, 2 sets 7 reps - 1 set hammer grip AMRAP W/ rest pause
    Super setted with - Dumbbell overhead tricep extensions - 6 sets 15 reps

    Cable tricep push downs - 4 sets (fairly heavy, the stack) 9 reps
    Smith machine barbell skull crushers (a modified JM press really) - 3 sets - 12 reps
    One arm across the body cable tricep pushdowns - super light with a strong contraction and hold - 5 sets per arm for 12 reps

    Abs (ugh) - machine Crunches - 100 reps (I just go and utilize rest pause until I hit 100 reps)
    Good call. And really nice to see you r up for ideas. Dont ask yourself what the Castle can do for you. Ask what YOU can do for the Castle!

    Lol anyway.

    I did usual warmup threadmill 6 min abs and calves.

    Rear shoulders 2 exercises.

    Stiflegs deads.

    Benchpress.

    Side laterals raises.

    One hand triceps overhead press.

    Mostly high reps.

    This workout was just a followup from yesterday when i hit chest, tris and shoulders hard.

    Yo Obs..i know ur been here for years, but your contributions lately have been good, but not superb. So im promoting this new guy, Geari, to be the one granted the Castle table rigth spot from now on.
    Gearhead is educated, runs a gym and shows initiativ. And he is gonna compete. Just the kind of guy we need as a Castle runner up. And as a Castle leader if i get banned again.

    Its ok Obs..ur stil nr 3 buddy. And lots of guys who would sacrifice their rigth hand to be 3.rd.

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    Obs and GearHeaded like this.

  31. #2271
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,326
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's Dr.Silabolin View Post
    Good call. And really nice to see you r up for ideas. Dont ask yourself what the Castle can do for you. Ask what YOU can do for the Castle!

    Lol anyway.

    I did usual warmup threadmill 6 min abs and calves.

    Rear shoulders 2 exercises.

    Stiflegs deads.

    Benchpress.

    Side laterals raises.

    One hand triceps overhead press.

    Mostly high reps.

    This workout was just a followup from yesterday when i hit chest, tris and shoulders hard.

    Yo Obs..i know ur been here for years, but your contributions lately have been good, but not superb. So im promoting this new guy, Geari, to be the one granted the Castle table rigth spot from now on.
    Gearhead is educated, runs a gym and shows initiativ. And he is gonna compete. Just the kind of guy we need as a Castle runner up. And as a Castle leader if i get banned again.

    Its ok Obs..ur stil nr 3 buddy. And lots of guys who would sacrifice their rigth hand to be 3.rd.

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    Lol no offense taken.
    I will put the imaginary #3 trophy on my shelf with the others with pride

  32. #2272
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Couch and charger...good workouts both of u....trenchbros...knigths of the iron

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

  33. #2273
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Lol no offense taken.
    I will put the imaginary #3 trophy on my shelf with the others with pride
    U stil got the spirit bro. 99% would have left.
    Thanks

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    Obs likes this.

  34. #2274
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,550
    gotta love the Kings sense of Humor , and his swiftness to action
    Obs likes this.

  35. #2275
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    gotta love the Kings sense of Humor , and his swiftness to action
    I just recognice quality GH.
    And i see u as an ocean of wisdome. And even if i have been lifting and reading for some 30 years myself, i stil got questions. Which migth not fit in the open.

    This is not a test. Or a Q with hidden possibilities:

    What is your take on Rich Piana, GH?

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

  36. #2276
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's Dr.Silabolin View Post
    Couch and charger...good workouts both of u....trenchbros...knigths of the iron

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    I actually just went to the low rep range. I normally do a 15/12/10/8 rep scheme. I think my body needed this change. I was growing off cycle when I changed to low reps.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  37. #2277
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,326
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's Dr.Silabolin View Post
    I just recognice quality GH.
    And i see u as an ocean of wisdome. And even if i have been lifting and reading for some 30 years myself, i stil got questions. Which migth not fit in the open.

    This is not a test. Or a Q with hidden possibilities:

    What is your take on Rich Piana, GH?

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    Careful how you answer this GH...
    You may wind up with a norwegian stalker.
    GearHeaded likes this.

  38. #2278
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,550
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's Dr.Silabolin View Post
    What is your take on Rich Piana, GH?
    "good fucking morning" -- enjoyed hearing those words every time. not a 'fan boy' by any means but definitely was entertained by him and was a fan. his biggest attribute, besides being big, was he was a pretty smart business man, and he never let that go to his head and still helped and motivated other people.

    I didn't learn a lot about 'bodybuilding' 'anabolics' 'training' or anything like that from Rich.. but I didn't follow him for those things (some people did). What I did learn is that if you work as hard as Rich did , you can succeed at whatever your passionate about. its all about putting in the work
    Obs and BG like this.

  39. #2279
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    "good fucking morning" -- enjoyed hearing those words every time. not a 'fan boy' by any means but definitely was entertained by him and was a fan. his biggest attribute, besides being big, was he was a pretty smart business man, and he never let that go to his head and still helped and motivated other people.

    I didn't learn a lot about 'bodybuilding' 'anabolics' 'training' or anything like that from Rich.. but I didn't follow him for those things (some people did). What I did learn is that if you work as hard as Rich did , you can succeed at whatever your passionate about. its all about putting in the work
    U think feederworkouts are a waist of time and catabolic?

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

  40. #2280
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Careful how you answer this GH...
    You may wind up with a norwegian stalker.
    Hehe hahaha

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    Obs likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 2 guests)

  1. Robertvob,
  2. Tylerlk

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •