Page 119 of 183 FirstFirst ... 1969109114115116117118119120121122123124129169 ... LastLast
Results 4,721 to 4,760 of 7297
Like Tree3792Likes

Thread: xX Silabolin' s HIT Castle Xx

The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    LOL... some of those comments... I’ve never heard Sil give PED advice I would consider dangerous. Seems like he runs some pretty moderate cycles compared to a lot of guys.
    Yeah I know lol
    It was all over the AI thing

LOL... some of those comments... I’ve never heard Sil give PED advice I would consider dangerous. Seems like he runs some pretty moderate cycles compared to a lot of guys.
    Yeah I know lol
    It was all over the AI thing...
    My god my quads are gonna blow they are so tight. Oh shit
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    Sometimes i miss him... Ode to sil...

You think that until the cunts come back....
    Haha so u guys missed me ey??... Ocourse i was big early. I pushed max for 8 years and was in the 290s at like 29 years. Ofcourse i couldnt grow further. Being over 300 at 5 feet 11, is stupid.
    My goal was to keep it up, reaching 40 and beond.
    And it was only 500 test, little dbol and deca . No other things. And never collaborated with the guys near Oslo. Which trained for IFBB. Im from mid Norway and noone here did stretch it.

And rigth. I never gave stupid PEDs advices.

For fatlevel, critics are rigth. I never tried to cut, cause im not a BB nerd. My goal was always to look good in the gyms with pump, and my structure allows me to look good at 15% plus. Broad shoulders, smal waist. I can be fat, stil have a crazy V-shape.

Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 04-03-2020 at 12:26 AM.
    The road likes this.

Yeah I know lol
    It was all over the AI thing...
    My god my quads are gonna blow they are so tight. Oh shit
    Bullshit... Ur a looser.. Have to use slin to get buff. Pathetic

The road likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Yes sir, but when the wife asks me a question, I pause like I'm thinking about it, but really ( most of the time), I'm taking a few deep breaths. That way I don't say the first thing that pops into my brain. It does take a while to get in the habit of doing it and yes, absolutely there have been times I said exactly the wrong thing.

Even if you don't like the same things they like, I think most ladies are content if you just make the effort to give it a try. It isn't always easy, but it's better than giving each other the cold shoulder over something that really isn't that big of a deal.

I will say it is easier for me to do this @ 55 years old than it was when I was younger. On the other hand, my tren dosages are lower now.
    I did it again. Another argue. She went upstair, with the remote controll for the TV in the main livingroom. Daugther is using second livingroom with TV.
    Sitting here alone in sofa wo functioning TV.
    This time i didnt like a comment she made. Something about emtying the dustroom in the new vacuumcleaner we bougth. Something like, this is so easy that even U can do it. I know she didnt mean to do any harm, or diss my tecnical knowhow. But i just couldnt let go. "The fuck u mean by that.... Etc etc etc... Then 10 minutes argu before she grabbed me, lay me down in the sofa and sat on my head and put her hand on my mouth to shut me up. Ofcourse non violent, no aggresion. Im 260, she 160 maybe...
    But stil tension in the discussion. And she got frustated. I didnt give in, just trying to breethe and continue my argue.
    "U Seriously think i cant clean the vacuumcleaner, ok im lazy and i dont do it, but its not because its too difficult", "I never said that"... "Yes you did".... Bla bla bla.
    Then she moved, 10 min quietness. I went to the bathroom to fix my hair and when i came back, she was gone. Upstair in her bed with the remote control.

My side, Monica is extremely dominant. Private and in her job. If u let her, she tell u everything what to do. Or she do everything for u. But she is ok with living in my house and let me deceide the most important things, economy, house upgrades etc. We are married, but she knows she is the one who has to move out. If we break up.
    She is also smart at a provocing level, very beautiful and extremely perfect in all social gatherings.
    I guees it all boiles down to a pissing contest from my side. But... I heard other men say the same shit when hanging with her.
    Nevertheless fuck fuck FUCK!!!

No woman there now....
    Nice job, Sil...nice job.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 04-03-2020 at 08:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Haha so u guys missed me ey??... Ocourse i was big early. I pushed max for 8 years and was in the 290s at like 29 years. Ofcourse i couldnt grow further. Being over 300 at 5 feet 11, is stupid.
    My goal was to keep it up, reaching 40 and beond.
    And it was only 500 test, little dbol and deca . No other things. And never collaborated with the guys near Oslo. Which trained for IFBB. Im from mid Norway and noone here did stretch it.

And rigth. I never gave stupid PEDs advices.

For fatlevel, critics are rigth. I never tried to cut, cause im not a BB nerd. My goal was always to look good in the gyms with pump, and my structure allows me to look good at 15% plus. Broad shoulders, smal waist. I can be fat, stil have a crazy V-shape.

You have no idea how many times I tried to get you back on the board, frenemy...

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Bullshit... Ur a looser.. Have to use slin to get buff. Pathetic

Interesting comment from the man taking tren . If it works why wouldn’t you use it??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The road likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I did it again. Another argue. She went upstair, with the remote controll for the TV in the main livingroom. Daugther is using second livingroom with TV.
    Sitting here alone in sofa wo functioning TV.
    This time i didnt like a comment she made. Something about emtying the dustroom in the new vacuumcleaner we bougth. Something like, this is so easy that even U can do it. I know she didnt mean to do any harm, or diss my tecnical knowhow. But i just couldnt let go. "The fuck u mean by that.... Etc etc etc... Then 10 minutes argu before she grabbed me, lay me down in the sofa and sat on my head and put her hand on my mouth to shut me up. Ofcourse non violent, no aggresion. Im 260, she 160 maybe...
    But stil tension in the discussion. And she got frustated. I didnt give in, just trying to breethe and continue my argue.
    "U Seriously think i cant clean the vacuumcleaner, ok im lazy and i dont do it, but its not because its too difficult", "I never said that"... "Yes you did".... Bla bla bla.
    Then she moved, 10 min quietness. I went to the bathroom to fix my hair and when i came back, she was gone. Upstair in her bed with the remote control.

My side, Monica is extremely dominant. Private and in her job. If u let her, she tell u everything what to do. Or she do everything for u. But she is ok with living in my house and let me deceide the most important things, economy, house upgrades etc. We are married, but she knows she is the one who has to move out. If we break up.
    She is also smart at a provocing level, very beautiful and extremely perfect in all social gatherings.
    I guees it all boiles down to a pissing contest from my side. But... I heard other men say the same shit when hanging with her.
    Nevertheless fuck fuck FUCK!!!

No woman there now....
    Nice job, Sil...nice job.
    LOL, don't let them.push your buttons, man. Some women have a habit of remembering what irks you and they'll use that same approach again.

Next time, turn the tables on her and tell her you'll show her easy. Throw her over your shoulder and take her up to the bedroom to tear one off.

Now you're down to a couple of ways of salvaging the situation.
    1) Go in there and break the damn vacuum cleaner and tell her she was wrong, you can't empty the vacuum. That option really gets you nothing but a broken vacuum cleaner and Mrs. Sil will be more angry.

Or...

2) You can go upstairs and tell her she was right, you think you can probably handle emptying the vacuum.

Once you get her talking it's all good. Hell, take her to supper for some lamb or reindeer and kumla ( or whatever she likes).
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Shit...I forget your time is 5 or 6 hours ahead of my time. Maybe take her for a quick sandwich or something? Maybe the 2 of you go conquer a bar.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

You have no idea how many times I tried to get you back on the board, frenemy...
    Forget it. I dont collaborate with slinners. Insulin is cheating. Its for IFBBs only. Who makes a living out of it. For u.. Well... And dont show me more pics. Slinpics are the same as the muscleenlargerapp. U really did it now, son.

Wanna collaborate, Obs. Ok fine.. Lets have a cheatingparty then... Fine.... And lets see how many girls who join us this sommer.
    Get Lost...
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 04-03-2020 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    LOL, don't let them.push your buttons, man. Some women have a habit of remembering what irks you and they'll use that same approach again.

Next time, turn the tables on her and tell her you'll show her easy. Throw her over your shoulder and take her up to the bedroom to tear one off.

Now you're down to a couple of ways of salvaging the situation.
    1) Go in there and break the damn vacuum cleaner and tell her she was wrong, you can't empty the vacuum. That option really gets you nothing but a broken vacuum cleaner and Mrs. Sil will be more angry.

Or...

2) You can go upstairs and tell her she was right, you think you can probably handle emptying the vacuum.

Once you get her talking it's all good. Hell, take her to supper for some lamb or reindeer and kumla ( or whatever she likes).
    Hehe thanks bro.
    But case closed. It turned out well. I.. /.. We simply used the proven tactic. I went up to see her. I saw her bodylanguage telling she just wanna have peace. So i went to her bed, touched her thighs and she liked it. I started to talk about something else and she was up for it. We just chatted for 45 minutes on regular topics while i gently touched her. But far from sexual tension.
    And it was all good.
    We have used this tactic a million times. It works for us. We are stil together u know. 18 years

almostgone and Proximal like this.

Hehe thanks bro.
    But case closed. It turned out well. I.. /.. We simply used the proven tactic. I went up to see her. I saw her bodylanguage telling she just wanna have peace. So i went to her bed, touched her thighs and she liked it. I started to talk about something else and she was up for it. We just chatted for 45 minutes on regular topics while i gently touched her. But far from sexual tension.
    And it was all good.
    We have used this tactic a million times. It works for us. We are stil together u know. 18 years

Yeah, man. My wife has put up with me 26 or 27 years ( I never can remember the number of years, but always remember the month and day). It's good that y'all have a system worked out. My wife gets upset if we argue and then it fvcks up the rest of my day if I'm at work, etc. Her good qualities outweigh her annoying qualities, so usually it's all good.

Forget it. I dont collaborate with slinners. Insulin is cheating. Its for IFBBs only. Who makes a living out of it. For u.. Well... And dont show me more pics. Slinpics are the same as the muscleenlargerapp. U really did it now, son.

Wanna collaborate, Obs. Ok fine.. Lets have a cheatingparty then... Fine.... And lets see how many girls who join us this sommer.
    Get Lost...
    Lmfao!

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Interesting comment from the man taking tren . If it works why wouldn’t you use it??

Because photo stretch apps are the natural route lol

Because photo stretch apps are the natural route lol
    Or Charger stil dont get it. The Castle is a place where Einstein and logic are forbidden topics. Its a dark place for vampires and other Obslike creatures.
    And the more fucked up you behave, the closer you get to the Alfachair at the table.

If its not for u, go to the Qs n As section and explain to the newbis the difference beetween an AI and a SERM in a polity tone.
    Leave us gangsters alone!

And while ur at it, dont forget to give admin a nice deep rimjob.

And Obs, move that slinshot out of your avi, or ill tell the forum girls you r on insulin .

The road likes this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Or Charger stil dont get it. The Castle is a place where Einstein and logic are forbidden topics. Its a dark place for vampires and other Obslike creatures.
    And the more fucked up you behave, the closer you get to the Alfachair at the table.

If its not for u, go to the Qs n As section and explain to the newbis the difference beetween an AI and a SERM in a polity tone.
    Leave us gangsters alone!

Hmmm. So tell me about why you care about your wife? How far could/would you push it before losing her; thug, gangster?
    The road likes this.

I did 25......no????
    Bring it on mf
    No ok... Alot less... But when coronas are terminated, i do 25!!!

I did 25......no????
    Bring it on mf
    No ok... Alot less... But when coronas are terminated, i do 25!!!

I thought your dick was hanging out until I realized there was a mirror out front in the photo.
    Then I realized I was just seeing a dick.
    Proximal and Cuz like this.

And Obs, move that slinshot out of your avi, or ill tell the forum girls you r on insulin .

I got more coming.
    All the women know.
    They like a man who lives life on the edge of comatose.

I thought your dick was hanging out until I realized there was a mirror out front in the photo.
    Then I realized I was just seeing a dick.
    Lucky you. Tell ta one thing. U DONT want that thing in your asshole again.
    Stil remember your screams back there at St Quentin.
    And remember yardrule nr one, Redhole???... Ur only gay when you r receiving.

Lucky you. Tell ta one thing. U DONT want that thing in your asshole again.
    Stil remember your screams back there at St Quentin.
    And remember yardrule nr one, Redhole???... Ur only gay when you r receiving.

Oh yeah... San Quentin in the midwest... Forgot about that.

You sucked great with that pretty mouth of yours!

Lol poor silly boy...

Show me those girly hands again

Tell ta one thing ... Ur only gay when you r receiving.

Nah Sil, you’re just gay, stop trying to rationalize it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails xX Silabolin' s HIT Castle Xx-7a5909be-5dba-408e-98ce-324f20a2d154.jpeg  
    The road likes this.

Oh yeah... San Quentin in the midwest... Forgot about that.

You sucked great with that pretty mouth of yours!
    Boring, Obs. And you make me make a fool out of my self.
    I dont wanna be your Leatherdaddy anymore.
    Tinder next

Boring, Obs. And you make me make a fool out of my self.
    I dont wanna be your Leatherdaddy anymore.
    Tinder next

Dont you cheat on me again!
    Charger walks by and immediately your eyes follow you pig!

So start week 7.
    I stopped tren last week. I think i save the rest for summer.
    Guess i will do 0.5 ml test tomorrow and 500 mg Nebido thirsday. I guess i will restart LGD thirsday, 10 days after last trenshot and run 10 mg for 2 weeks to help the landing.
    Continuing 12.5 mg mk677.
    I think i will continue 250 mg test added to nebido for another 2 or 3 weeks.
    Then maybe stop it all, LGD and test e, and cruise on nebido and mk677 until gyms open.
    If they dont open this summer, i migth run som tren in late june and july anyway, but lets see. It depends on the mood.

Dont you cheat on me again!
    Charger walks by and immediately your eyes follow you pig!
    Stop destroying my thread.!!!!

Sunday. Just finished work. Usually i now hook up with this apache vikingchick, and go to the gym for a couple of scenti sweaty hours. Instead i have go home to my shithole gym, were the scent is kind of far from warm pussy and honeybreath

Damned chinese scums... Havent they heared rule nr one over there.... NEVER EVER COME BEETWEEN MAN AND PUSSY!!
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 04-05-2020 at 02:28 AM.

6 plates.. I know u can count, Obsi

The road likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    6 plates.. I know u can count, Obsi

6 plates of 5 kg???

The road likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    6 plates of 5 kg???

Jupp... Im fucked up with injuries. Rigth pec, left tris. Permanently damaged.

Jupp... Im fucked up with injuries. Rigth pec, left tris. Permanently damaged.

Then dont bench barbell

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Then dont bench barbell
    Blasphemy
    Proximal and The road like this.

Blasphemy
    Tragic reality.
    The road and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

Sils right arm looks like a teen girl. His left looks like a normal man.

He needs light weight high rep exercises that dont force his muscle grous into a certain position.
    Proximal and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

Got it backwards but whatev

Sils right arm looks like a teen girl. His left looks like a normal man.

He needs light weight high rep exercises that dont force his muscle grous into a certain position.
    All I can say is thank God for a well equipped gym with multiple choices of machines.
    The road and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    All I can say is thank God for a well equipped gym with multiple choices of machines.
    It’s a fucking trade off for sure. I make more progress with free weights, but I end up tearing myself up. Then I use machines to baby my shit back to health. Then I use free weights... rinse and repeat
    Proximal likes this.

It’s a fucking trade off for sure. I make more progress with free weights, but I end up tearing myself up. Then I use machines to baby my shit back to health. Then I use free weights... rinse and repeat
    The only press that I can do is a close grip bench. The angle of my arms allows the movement.

One of the highlights of last Summer while on cycle was actually asking for a spot as I kept adding weight I’d never used before. Incredible and surreal feeling.

If it wasn’t for machines though, damn .
    almostgone and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

Thread Information