Results 1 to 28 of 28
Like Tree18Likes
  • 1 Post By GirlyGymRat
  • 1 Post By Euroholic
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By Euroholic
  • 2 Post By Mr.BB
  • 3 Post By songdog
  • 2 Post By BG
  • 1 Post By hammerheart
  • 4 Post By kelkel
  • 1 Post By musclestack
  • 1 Post By hammerheart

Thread: Wats the problem?

  1. #1
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,533

    Wats the problem?

    How hard is it to put your correct age in your profile?

  2. #2
    KINGKONG's Avatar
    KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Outside the walls
    Posts
    4,261
    I noticed my age was wrong but my birthday is right?no clue why

  3. #3
    diesel101's Avatar
    diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    upper midwest
    Posts
    4,319
    I have also wondered how to change it.

  4. #4
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,644
    Settings. Edit profile.
    InternalFire likes this.

  5. #5
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,533
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Settings. Edit profile.
    I just love when you talk mean

  6. #6
    diesel101's Avatar
    diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    upper midwest
    Posts
    4,319
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Settings. Edit profile.
    It will let me change everything but age.

  7. #7
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    6,940
    Ahhh to be 23 again!!!! Those were the days.
    InternalFire likes this.

  8. #8
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Ahhh to be 23 again!!!! Those were the days.
    Like you are much older now LOL
    songdog likes this.

  9. #9
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is online now Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,615
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    How hard is it to put your correct age in your profile?

    Why??...we are bodybuilders. We easily yet get girls we dated 10 years ago. No...that was wrong..they are all ugly by now....we easily yet get girls at the same age as those we dated 10 years ago...lol
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 08-24-2016 at 03:55 AM.

  10. #10
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    6,940
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Like you are much older now LOL
    27 now mate and feeling it. Im definitely feeling old these days. My body is starting to shut down. My joints hurt my lower back hurts i get ED sometimes i got a wrinkle. My eyes are rooted my left ear is average. I get heart pain. Plus all the stuff inside my head. 4 years of civil service has taken a toll on my body.
    BG likes this.

  11. #11
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    27 now mate and feeling it. Im definitely feeling old these days. My body is starting to shut down. My joints hurt my lower back hurts i get ED sometimes i got a wrinkle. My eyes are rooted my left ear is average. I get heart pain. Plus all the stuff inside my head. 4 years of civil service has taken a toll on my body.
    27 feeling old?!?!

    Its all in your head.

    Stop complaining. Whats with the new generations and whining?? FFS
    BG and songdog like this.

  12. #12
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    6,940
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    27 feeling old?!?!

    Its all in your head.

    Stop complaining. Whats with the new generations and whining?? FFS
    Mate how is stating facts whining? My body was medically unfit for deployment at 22 years old.

  13. #13
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,533
    WOW to be 22 again run 3 miles in 18 min.Never tired after being up all night working then hunt all day.9 years in the USMC infantry hell I would do it again!
    BG, Marsoc and Euroholic like this.

  14. #14
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    6,940
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    WOW to be 22 again run 3 miles in 18 min.Never tired after being up all night working then hunt all day.9 years in the USMC infantry hell I would do it again!
    Good times ay mate I wouldn't change a thing either.

  15. #15
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    22,913
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    WOW to be 22 again run 3 miles in 18 min.Never tired after being up all night working then hunt all day.9 years in the USMC infantry hell I would do it again!
    I would change everything though.......well 90%.
    almostgone and songdog like this.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  16. #16
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,528
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    27 now mate and feeling it. Im definitely feeling old these days. My body is starting to shut down. My joints hurt my lower back hurts i get ED sometimes i got a wrinkle. My eyes are rooted my left ear is average. I get heart pain. Plus all the stuff inside my head. 4 years of civil service has taken a toll on my body.
    We are peers.

    I'm on TRT and thyroid meds, have ED, numbness and tingling in the extremities, cognitive issues, get fatigued after a shower, regular walking will trigger palpitation, I have rheumatic pain since I was 15, and much more I don't care to list. Yet, I don't feel old. I'm still 17 inside.

    What's wrong with our generation?
    Euroholic likes this.

  17. #17
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,578
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    What's wrong with our generation?

    Everyone got a trophy just for showing up. Now they're running out of room in their "safe spaces."
    almostgone, Euroholic, BG and 1 others like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  18. #18
    musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,093
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    We are peers.

    I'm on TRT and thyroid meds, have ED, numbness and tingling in the extremities, cognitive issues, get fatigued after a shower, regular walking will trigger palpitation, I have rheumatic pain since I was 15, and much more I don't care to list. Yet, I don't feel old. I'm still 17 inside.

    What's wrong with our generation?
    "I've never seen a wild thing feel sorry for itself. I bird will fall frozen dead from a bow, without ever having felt sorry for itself". One of my favorite quotes ever. First heard it on the movie G.I. Jane. Repeat it to myself whenever times are tough.
    hammerheart likes this.

  19. #19
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,528
    Wild? Yes... very appropriate, I like it.

    It's the opposite of what the modern age man has become, a tamed, domesticated animal.
    musclestack likes this.

  20. #20
    Marsoc's Avatar
    Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Camp lejeune
    Posts
    2,452
    I got a short stumpy Johnson and I smell bad...

  21. #21
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    6,940
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Everyone got a trophy just for showing up. Now they're running out of room in their "safe spaces."

    No no no bull. thats the generation after us. Its the forcing of multiculturalism and the internet that is weakening the kids of today. History is even being taught differently. When i went to school we learnt that the european colonised this land and created a nation from nothing. We learnt about "terra nullius" which is a latin word meaning nobodys land. The land had been considered "uncivilised and uncultivated" and in a primitive state of society before european settlement, and by the law that applied at the time, open to be claimed by right of occupancy. But now my nephew is learning the european invaded this land. And killed the inhabitants. Which is a complete lie and fabrication of the truth. The blacks were not humans in those days they were fauna and had no land rights so it was not their land.

    This is just one example of the fagifacation of todays youth.
    You cant rewrite history. History is what it is. Embrace it or it will be forgotten and be repeated.

  22. #22
    musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    No no no bull. thats the generation after us. Its the forcing of multiculturalism and the internet that is weakening the kids of today. History is even being taught differently. When i went to school we learnt that the european colonised this land and created a nation from nothing. We learnt about "terra nullius" which is a latin word meaning nobodys land. The land had been considered "uncivilised and uncultivated" and in a primitive state of society before european settlement, and by the law that applied at the time, open to be claimed by right of occupancy. But now my nephew is learning the european invaded this land. And killed the inhabitants. Which is a complete lie and fabrication of the truth. The blacks were not humans in those days they were fauna and had no land rights so it was not their land.

    This is just one example of the fagifacation of todays youth.
    You cant rewrite history. History is what it is. Embrace it or it will be forgotten and be repeated.
    I understand what you're trying to say and, in part, I agree with the message you are sending. When it comes to 'minorities', these groups don't want equality; they want special treatment. They don't want equal opportunity; they want equal outcome (everyone gets a trophy).

    Here is the problem I have with your specific argument above: YOU were taught that, since Blacks, at the time, were considered sub-human, that it actually didn't 'count' that their land (that you believe wasn't actually theirs to begin with) was taken from them. It also didn't matter that the Europeans slaughtered them...again, because they were not considered human. After Civil Rights movements came along and declared these people humans (which they are), then people realized, oh s**t, we actually DID murder a bunch of people and take their land. It's not the actions of the Europeans that have been taught differently over time. It's a simple case of what used to be taught as Europeans came in and occupied previously unoccupied land and didn't do anything wrong since the occupants that were there were not human in the first place.....to Europeans came in, killed a bunch of PEOPLE and TOOK their land. You seem to have some sort of 'white supremacy' delusion going on.

    Admittedly, I do not know much about the history of Australia. I am just going off of what you wrote above.

  23. #23
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    6,940
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack View Post
    I understand what you're trying to say and, in part, I agree with the message you are sending. When it comes to 'minorities', these groups don't want equality; they want special treatment. They don't want equal opportunity; they want equal outcome (everyone gets a trophy).

    Here is the problem I have with your specific argument above: YOU were taught that, since Blacks, at the time, were considered sub-human, that it actually didn't 'count' that their land (that you believe wasn't actually theirs to begin with) was taken from them. It also didn't matter that the Europeans slaughtered them...again, because they were not considered human. After Civil Rights movements came along and declared these people humans (which they are), then people realized, oh s**t, we actually DID murder a bunch of people and take their land. It's not the actions of the Europeans that have been taught differently over time. It's a simple case of what used to be taught as Europeans came in and occupied previously unoccupied land and didn't do anything wrong since the occupants that were there were not human in the first place.....to Europeans came in, killed a bunch of PEOPLE and TOOK their land. You seem to have some sort of 'white supremacy' delusion going on.

    Admittedly, I do not know much about the history of Australia. I am just going off of what you wrote above.
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack View Post
    I understand what you're trying to say and, in part, I agree with the message you are sending. When it comes to 'minorities', these groups don't want equality; they want special treatment. They don't want equal opportunity; they want equal outcome (everyone gets a trophy).

    Here is the problem I have with your specific argument above: YOU were taught that, since Blacks, at the time, were considered sub-human, that it actually didn't 'count' that their land (that you believe wasn't actually theirs to begin with) was taken from them. It also didn't matter that the Europeans slaughtered them...again, because they were not considered human. After Civil Rights movements came along and declared these people humans (which they are), then people realized, oh s**t, we actually DID murder a bunch of people and take their land. It's not the actions of the Europeans that have been taught differently over time. It's a simple case of what used to be taught as Europeans came in and occupied previously unoccupied land and didn't do anything wrong since the occupants that were there were not human in the first place.....to Europeans came in, killed a bunch of PEOPLE and TOOK their land. You seem to have some sort of 'white supremacy' delusion going on.

    Admittedly, I do not know much about the history of Australia. I am just going off of what you wrote above.
    Mate To understand history you must look at it through their eyes what it was like in those days. The laws of the day classed them as fauna and the land they were occupying free for the taking. Because a animal can not own land. So when they were finally educated enough the government granted them human status in the 1960s. So looking at it though the eyes of someone in 2016 it might seem barbaric but in the 1700-1900s it was no different then modern day land clearing. so moving forward everything before the upgrade to human status is fair game because the government sanctioned it and it was not illegal. Its a part of history was it right? Was it wrong? It happened nothing can change that fact. All you can do is move forward.

    And no im not a white supremacist. I dislike more european whites then i do non european whites.

  24. #24
    musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Mate To understand history you must look at it through their eyes what it was like in those days. The laws of the day classed them as fauna and the land they were occupying free for the taking. Because a animal can not own land. So when they were finally educated enough the government granted them human status in the 1960s. So looking at it though the eyes of someone in 2016 it might seem barbaric but in the 1700-1900s it was no different then modern day land clearing. so moving forward everything before the upgrade to human status is fair game because the government sanctioned it and it was not illegal. Its a part of history was it right? Was it wrong? It happened nothing can change that fact. All you can do is move forward.

    And no im not a white supremacist. I dislike more european whites then i do non european whites.
    Point taken, but you're not contradicting anything I posted above. History is FACTS of the past. We agree on that. What you're arguing is how people PERCEIVE history in the past as opposed to now. Here are the facts (based on your original post since I've already stated that I don't know much about Australian history): Europeans came to the land of Australia, found indigenous occupants there, and took the land as their own by any means necessary even if it meant they had to exterminate a number of the indigenous occupants. I believe we can both agree on this, as they are facts.

    The only thing you're arguing is how you classify the 'occupants' (and, yes, notice that I said 'occupants' instead of people since your argument is that people back then did not see them as people. This does not change the FACTS of what happened. I don't need to look at history through anyone's eyes but my own to know facts. Would you still have an argument of how your nephew was being taught in class if the textbook used the term 'occupants' rather than 'humans' or 'people'? These are just perceptions; the facts remain the same.

  25. #25
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    6,940
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack View Post
    Point taken, but you're not contradicting anything I posted above. History is FACTS of the past. We agree on that. What you're arguing is how people PERCEIVE history in the past as opposed to now. Here are the facts (based on your original post since I've already stated that I don't know much about Australian history): Europeans came to the land of Australia, found indigenous occupants there, and took the land as their own by any means necessary even if it meant they had to exterminate a number of the indigenous occupants. I believe we can both agree on this, as they are facts.

    The only thing you're arguing is how you classify the 'occupants' (and, yes, notice that I said 'occupants' instead of people since your argument is that people back then did not see them as people. This does not change the FACTS of what happened. I don't need to look at history through anyone's eyes but my own to know facts. Would you still have an argument of how your nephew was being taught in class if the textbook used the term 'occupants' rather than 'humans' or 'people'? These are just perceptions; the facts remain the same.
    I agree with your top part mate. Now by changing the teachings the kids are starting to think that what we did was wrong and we need to be all apologetic and regretful etc etc. Because they are learning about europeans killing other humans and land grabbing etc. Which sounds brutal when you humanise the occupants of the time. thats why you need to look at it in the perspective of the time. They were not humans in those days that is historical fact. They have only recently been granted human status. That is another historical fact. You cant keep moving the goalposts to suit a agenda. You are correct mate History is facts of the past and the facts are that fauna can not own land not in 2016 not in 1800. The tribes of the day were primitive nomadic hunter gathers they were not a unified soveign state. But they dont teach that either anymore. They use words like "traditional lifestyle" its frustrates me that people feel remorse for actions of the past. Actions that were legal. You cant change the facts so Embrace them. I was at my community hall a few weeks ago stating this very topic. The older people understand but the younger ones they use words like "reconciliation" and feel shame for the past. Which is not how it should be. Shame for what? Something that happened before you were born and was out of your control?

  26. #26
    musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    I agree with your top part mate. Now by changing the teachings the kids are starting to think that what we did was wrong and we need to be all apologetic and regretful etc etc. Because they are learning about europeans killing other humans and land grabbing etc. Which sounds brutal when you humanise the occupants of the time. thats why you need to look at it in the perspective of the time. They were not humans in those days that is historical fact. They have only recently been granted human status. That is another historical fact. You cant keep moving the goalposts to suit a agenda. You are correct mate History is facts of the past and the facts are that fauna can not own land not in 2016 not in 1800. The tribes of the day were primitive nomadic hunter gathers they were not a unified soveign state. But they dont teach that either anymore. They use words like "traditional lifestyle" its frustrates me that people feel remorse for actions of the past. Actions that were legal. You cant change the facts so Embrace them. I was at my community hall a few weeks ago stating this very topic. The older people understand but the younger ones they use words like "reconciliation" and feel shame for the past. Which is not how it should be. Shame for what? Something that happened before you were born and was out of your control?
    This is a waste of time. You. Are. Still. Arguing. PERCEPTION. If you can't see that, then I can't help you.

    I'm not interested in anyone's agenda, i.e. how schools want the kids to feel (perceive) about what happened in the past. Just hit me with the facts (if you want examples of the FACTS, just look at MY posts above), and I will decide how I feel about it. The best thing you can teach a young student is how to think for themselves. The second best thing is teaching them that the world doesn't care about how they feel. If everyone learned this, there would be a lot less whining in the world.

    Whether or not the Europeans of the past viewed the occupants as humans is irrelevant because it is an opinion (perception). This still doesn't change the facts. All the textbook needs to say is that Europeans came over to Australia and took land that was occupied by the indigenous inhabitants, violently when necessary. Leave it up to the individual to decide whether this is right or wrong.

    I will agree with you that textbooks and the way history is taught has changed quite a bit, many times for the worse. If you want to play a valuable role in your nephew's education, teach him how to see through the bulls**t. Regardless of how the class is 'taught', the facts are still there. Teach him that it's up to him on how he perceives it. Funny enough, most adults need to be taught this also. I think you'll find that, in a way, you and I agree on certain things. It's just that you're missing the boat on some very simple elements. You're choosing one side of the coin over the other; I am not. What you want is your nephew's generation to be taught exactly how you were since you feel that it's the 'right' way. What I'm saying is that history should consist of facts and nothing else, leaving the individual to decide how he/she feels about it. Perception does not belong in a history class since, as even you agree, history is FACTS of the past.

  27. #27
    Armykid93's Avatar
    Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Where they take my ass
    Posts
    3,686
    I've tried to change it probably 10 times at this point. Never works.

  28. #28
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    6,503
    Mine works..not sure whats up

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •