Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: RICH PIANA EX-GIRLFRIEND Tells the Truth -

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power

RICH PIANA EX-GIRLFRIEND Tells the Truth -

hm.....

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Can you do a short list of what its said in there?

Too long and a bit boring.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Wow, 102 minutes. That will cut into my data. Is there an abridged version or a text transcript, Sila?
    Cuz and Bodacious like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    What AG said

Havent any links to a shorter version. Mostly crying on how bad Rich acts as a boyfriend. Everything was about him. Controlfreak bla bla. Got money from his grandparents, sexfreak, blowjobs at Golds etc...This i really dont care about...BUT.....she said he drove to Mexcico and got pmaa all over his body....not just the short left biceps he admitted. But alot in shoulders, tris both biceps etc.
    Didnt like that cause he says he is so honest about everything, steroids , 10 years straigth with gh and pmaa in left biceps.
    So his volum is based on pmaa, not his wild training and 12 meals aday and 100 of ligth reps every evening for arms/shoulders.
    Severel bloggers have said that, but now it was confirmed i think. I choose to believe this women so Piana lost some cred even in my eyes.
    He should have told that his big forarms are not from doing reversecurls with thumbs on top, different from everybody else, but from pmaa.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    What's Pmaa?

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    What's Pmaa?
    Isnt it pmaa?...well..four letters. Its something u fill in your muscles to get them big. Almost like synthol. Never had any interest of studying this shiet.

PMMA = polymethylmethacrylate

Google "Artefil" or "Bellafil"
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Ah ok,

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Isnt it pmaa?...well..four letters. Its something u fill in your muscles to get them big. Almost like synthol. Never had any interest of studying this shiet.
    It's pmaa it's not like synthol which is a oil these are muscle implants..a little more real looking but still faaaaaakkkkeeeee
    InternalFire and Marsoc like this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Havent any links to a shorter version. Mostly crying on how bad Rich acts as a boyfriend. Everything was about him. Controlfreak bla bla. Got money from his grandparents, sexfreak, blowjobs at Golds etc...This i really dont care about...BUT.....she said he drove to Mexcico and got pmaa all over his body....not just the short left biceps he admitted. But alot in shoulders, tris both biceps etc.
    Didnt like that cause he says he is so honest about everything, steroids , 10 years straigth with gh and pmaa in left biceps.
    So his volum is based on pmaa, not his wild training and 12 meals aday and 100 of ligth reps every evening for arms/shoulders.
    Severel bloggers have said that, but now it was confirmed i think. I choose to believe this women so Piana lost some cred even in my eyes.
    He should have told that his big forarms are not from doing reversecurls with thumbs on top, different from everybody else, but from pmaa.
    Come on, you see one video and its immediately noticeable theres something wrong with his muscles, they dont flex right or seem to be permanentely semiflexed... not normal anyways.
    Proximal and InternalFire like this.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    PMMA = polymethylmethacrylate Google "Artefil" or "Bellafil"
    There's too much meth in there for me lol
    BG, almostgone and 956Vette like this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    hey but the good stuff sila didnt loose "all faith" in that scumbag of muscle and dirt just "...some credibility..."

this is so hilarious

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Ex girlfriend not the most credible source

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    There's too much meth in there for me lol
    Hahahahahaha
    almostgone likes this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    There's not enough meth in there for me lol
    Sure.
    Fixed.
    almostgone likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BG
    Sure. Fixed.
    Lmfao

Wrong chemical structure
    Euroholic likes this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Lmfao

Wrong chemical structure
    Im with you brother.
    Euroholic likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Lmfao

Wrong chemical structure
    I new you were more of a "columbian finest" type of bloke.

Lmfao

Wrong chemical structure
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Im with you brother.
    Man, you guys should see some of the zombies walking around down here strung out on the garbage. If they aren't out stealing more stuff to feed their habit, they are out in their yard cutting their grass with scissors at 3 in the morning.
    Horrible stuff, imo. Also have seen some really smart, beautiful, sweet young ladies absolutely dry up and end up selling their self to keep chasing the dragon.
    Very saddening to see.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    hey but the good stuff sila didnt loose "all faith" in that scumbag of muscle and dirt just "...some credibility..."

this is so hilarious
    Exactly. Stil he got the most entertaining youtubechannel and even if he uses pmma, he knows whats up. 40 years of experience, 10 years straigth with gh, tried every drug there is, knows everybody, most popular expos.
    And i have tried his training tips. Better than everyone i saw. And he knows what it takes. Trainer of hundreds in real life, thousands online.
    The only hilarous here is that this wannahatepianastuff cause everybody does it comes from a 175 pounds kid who is def not living the bodybulding lifestyle, cant stay on his on feet and is the biggest asslicker aorund.

Sorry harsh but its the truth. Nothing personall, we are all momos.

Yeah, Piana lost some cred because he lies, but as i said, we are all momos and Piana is stil entertaining, humerous and experienced as fukk. And he NEVER talks shit about anybody online nomatter threats and fire and bullying.

So yeah...u just stil call my a Pianafanboy, if it makes you happy. I can live with that!
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 08-28-2016 at 07:34 PM.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Rich piana tells ppl to do poor shit cycles and everytime I see him he looks like shit and looks like he age10 years.
    Juced_porkchop likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 73rr View Post
    Rich piana tells ppl to do poor shit cycles .
    No he doesnt. As a matter of fact his cycles theories are ligthyears ahead of the homogenic suggestions from this forum.

No he doesnt. As a matter of fact his cycles theories are ligthyears ahead of the homogenic suggestions from this forum.
    And im gonna proove it soon.

Exactly. Stil he got the most entertaining youtubechannel and even if he uses pmma, he knows whats up. 40 years of experience, 10 years straigth with gh, tried every drug there is, knows everybody, most popular expos.
    And i have tried his training tips. Better than everyone i saw. And he knows what it takes. Trainer of hundreds in real life, thousands online.
    The only hilarous here is that this wannahatepianastuff cause everybody does it comes from a 175 pounds kid who is def not living the bodybulding lifestyle, cant stay on his on feet and is the biggest asslicker aorund.

Sorry harsh but its the truth. Nothing personall, we are all momos.

Yeah, Piana lost some cred because he lies, but as i said, we are all momos and Piana is stil entertaining, humerous and experienced as fukk. And he NEVER talks shit about anybody online nomatter threats and fire and bullying.

So yeah...u just stil call my a Pianafanboy, if it makes you happy. I can live with that!
    Now it is clear to me, that you are one mentally ill fucktard piece of farmer who will never know no better than what youtube shows because of underdeveloped brain that cant think for yourself, and for the best part - youre gonna go around to prove it till you get hospitalized because you can feel your prolactin and you can feel your RBC and all that good "nazi diet" of yours that just like Piano shows brings no better results than mcdonalds, so you preach shit just like piana does, imaginary 1.5second vacuums and all that weigh in that he did on a regular days that nobody had seen, then he hit the weight nobody seen, then he bailed his cycle too soon because he had hit his imaginary weight and proved everyone because he just like you has half the world against him, right Sila? Sila? Right...? all that cool imaginary stuff, imaginary results, imaginary enemies to beat and prove everyone wrong, such downfall of your Sila, poor your head condition from all the SARMs and improper AAS abuse youve ran is showing sides already, there fore you are and will stay delusional disrespectful dirtbag scum and will continue to spread entertaining youtuber's misinformation that you learn on internet from 40+ years delusional drug users experiences

that's how I filter out people like you from my life, I get to know and understand people like you, and oh boy I was wrong about you, but now Im glad that I see, I no longer need to take anything you say seriously or even have a seconf thought that "maybe you will learn", I just dont see you hanging out here on this forum for long if you continue to spit this BS advices to everyone, but hey, what can I say, we need fucktards like you so we all can differentiate so much better from them.

Good luck to your "better by the post proving everyone wrong" stuff
    Mooseman33 likes this.

Ahh...havent time for all this bro. Gotta train. Guess it was some fire.
    Anyway. You have yourself a good day now.

joebailey1271 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Ex girlfriend not the most credible source
    Yea I 2nd that, all kinds of BS from them, and is this from his ex GF or his wife, because she was flaky as hell

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Considering you are a walking contradiction I can not wait for that one. The more pictures and videos you put online the less I watch cat videos!

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post

Considering you are a walking contradiction I can not wait for that one. The more pictures and videos you put online the less I watch cat videos!
    That was exactly my thoughts

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 73rr View Post
    rich piana tells ppl to do poor shit cycles and everytime i see him he looks like shit and looks like he age10 years.
    amen!

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by silabolin View Post
    no he doesnt. As a matter of fact his cycles theories are ligthyears ahead of the homogenic suggestions from this forum.
    lmfao!!!!!!
    InternalFire likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    lmfao!!!!!!
    Using the same drugs with the same dosage for 14 weeks are a lmfao to me and rich

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Using the same drugs with the same dosage for 14 weeks are a lmfao to me and rich
    Why dont you explain your theory on these doses?

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post

Why dont you explain your theory on these doses?
    Well. As many places in life. Theori and real life doesnt always go hand in hand.
    I guess you agree on that your worst enemy is doing the same workout over and over with the same weigths?....what will happen?...nothing. Why?...cause the body adapts. Rule number one in theori of evolution. Survival of the speeches. In russia guys drink a littr of vodka each day and yet GTG. Body is used to it.
    So how come do you not think all this relates to aas-use aswell?

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Well. As many places in life. Theori and real life doesnt always go hand in hand.
    I guess you agree on that your worst enemy is doing the same workout over and over with the same weigths?....what will happen?...nothing. Why?...cause the body adapts. Rule number one in theori of evolution. Survival of the speeches. In russia guys drink a littr of vodka each day and yet GTG. Body is used to it.
    So how come do you not think all this relates to aas-use aswell?
    Im sorry but that didnt explain why you would keep changing your doses on cycle for just a gym rat. Were not talking pro level competitors who change drugs frequently to do a show.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post

Im sorry but that didnt explain why you would keep changing your doses on cycle for just a gym rat. Were not talking pro level competitors who change drugs frequently to do a show.
    Well. To be honest. My progress stops at week 5-6 everytime when i run 500 sus 250 deca f.i
    Cant give you the biological reason in molechyldetail.
    My next cycle i will go from sus 250 to 750, do a 6 week oral inthere with doseincrease and change of oral at week 3.
    I will also do masteron tren a with 2 weeks intervall.
    Piana also says you should do one week with a 750 shot on monday instead og mon wed and friday.
    Shock the body.
    I will do a blog when i start and i reach for massive gains each weak.
    But just a 6 weeks blast. First 4 weeks will be a cruise.

Well. To be honest. My progress stops at week 5-6 everytime when i run 500 sus 250 deca f.i
    Cant give you the biological reason in molechyldetail.
    My next cycle i will go from sus 250 to 750, do a 6 week oral inthere with doseincrease and change of oral at week 3.
    I will also do masteron tren a with 2 weeks intervall.
    Piana also says you should do one week with a 750 shot on monday instead og mon wed and friday.
    Shock the body.
    I will do a blog when i start and i reach for massive gains each weak.
    But just a 6 weeks blast. First 4 weeks will be a cruise.
    You will do whatever it takes sponge-brain , right?

If you run 50 miles before your gym sessions you will sure shock your body and you will actually begin to loose all that fat too! Now thats a shocker ain't it?

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post

You will do whatever it takes sponge-brain , right?

If you run 50 miles before your gym sessions you will sure shock your body and you will actually begin to loose all that fat too! Now thats a shocker ain't it?
    Did u know we turn red at 1552?

I dont get it. Do you mean turning red - becoming some redneck?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information