Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Twin Experiments --- Part One

Twin Experiments --- Part One

Right here's my first idea. Might be a bit convoluted but bear with me.

Remember how I was saying that there shouldn't be two of the same person?

Well I was thinking how could we shame them for being bi-existent. And here's my idea:

Get a set of identical twins, separate them at birth. Preferably male.

Send one twin off to be raised by a nice family who do volunteer work and the like.

Take the other twin and send it to live with me. I will abuse this twin so badly that it ends up with multiple personalities... hopefully his psyche just splits into two.... and I'll try to keep it at two.

Once I realise that I've got two people in the one person, I'll ease off on the severe abuse but still maintain an air of bullying throughout its childhood and adolescence.

Then at the age of 16, I'll reunite the two twins, and say to my twin "Look how you could have turned out if I hadn't abused the fuck out of you all these years". This should enrage my twin and deepen the canyon between its two personalities.

Then I very suddenly transfer ownership of my twin to a kind-hearted dominatrix who will bring the twin to fetish parties, subject the twin to bizarre experiences, and teach the twin the usability of physical pain. This therapy will continue for 3 years and result in the coalescence of the two personalities into one.

At the age of 19, I will again reunite both twins who will at this point be both emotionally stable, however the twin with a history of abuse will be significantly more hardy and emotionally steadfast, and thus have a greater capacity to love.

I will then place both twins onto a Big Brother game show in Europe and let everyone observe them.

This is just one of my plans for my Fourth Reich.
    Last edited by KimboHalfSlice; 09-16-2016 at 04:22 AM. Reason: mispelling

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    dude, what the fuck is wrong with you man? This is just so bizarre on so many levels
    Marsoc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    dude, what the fuck is wrong with you man? This is just so bizarre on so many levels
    I asked you to bear with me and you can't even do that much

Nah ...

When I am king, you will be first against the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by KimboHalfSlice
    When I am king, you will be first against the wall.
    Therefore you shall never be a king because I am the wall

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Iam bearing with you kimbo
    KimboHalfSlice likes this.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Kimbob. Kimboo. Kimmi.

You're a fucking nutter. Please, dont breed.

Sincerely,

Earth

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Why don't you have a read about Josef Mengele he had a thing for twins too mate.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    U must reaaallyyy need some attention. Poor little fella.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    U must reaaallyyy need some attention. Poor little fella.
    Aren't you like a bodybuilder or something?

Therefore you shall never be a king because I am the wall
    Speaking as someone who's been held involuntarily in a psychiatric unit, that was a very strange thing to say.

Life forms = life forms

Inanimate objects = inanimate objects

Seriously man if you keep up this codswallop I'm gonna start calling you SaneMuscle

Speaking as someone who's been held involuntarily in a psychiatric unit, that was a very strange thing to say. Life forms = life forms Inanimate objects = inanimate objects Seriously man if you keep up this codswallop I'm gonna start calling you SaneMuscle
    what the fuck are you on about, you get back what you put out, what the hell did you expect someone to say back? Tap you over t shoulder and suggest that its awesome idea?

Are you saying that it is me who's had been to psychiatric unit? Because it seems like, and you're wrong there

Are you saying that it is me who's had been to psychiatric unit? Because it seems like, and you're wrong there
    You heard him, moderators, he's never been in the loonie bin. Kindly change username to SaneMuscle.

You can't be waltzing around the place calling yourself Insane if you're gonna be a girl's blouse about this stuff.
    Last edited by KimboHalfSlice; 09-16-2016 at 11:06 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Why don't you have a read about Josef Mengele he had a thing for twins too mate.
    Mengele ain't got shit on me.

OK fair enough he was a trained medical professional and surgeon and all that bollocks........ but his mind wasn't even as nearly as twisted as mine has been.

And you know what they say about a mind that's been twisted in the past.

You heard him, moderators, he's never been in the loonie bin. Kindly change username to SaneMuscle. You can't be waltzing around the place calling yourself Insane if you're gonna be a girl's blouse about this stuff.
    Now Im sure the first poster you made was all about you and your life experience. That explains alot.
    Personal remarks as such proves you're not so stable after all and you should watch what you're talking

Now Im sure the first poster you made was all about you and your life experience. That explains alot.
    Personal remarks as such proves you're not so stable after all and you should watch what you're talking
    This is the lounge, man. Tried to PM you just there by the way but I couldn't.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    I mean I get the sick humor. Lol and it's funny but after dragging it on with the details of who knows what the fuck your point is. It just got weird. Like ughhhmm. Ok at first it was jokingly funny and i beared with you but half way through I was like yeah this dudes a fuckin wack Job and unsure what your point was beyond being funny cuz if that was like something you actually put thought into ur just nuts. Hence the profile pic. lol I mean I can elaborate and make detail of funny made up shit to but you just seem to be actually spending time thinking it out lol like wtf
    Last edited by Marsoc; 09-16-2016 at 12:58 PM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Are your serious or just going for the shock tactic?
    Marsoc likes this.

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    Someone's gettin annoyin

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    who the fuck knows, its "the lounge" as he referred, so I suppose everyone can go all out and vomit anything about anything even the most sick shit from the bottom of their fucked up mind ... which I think is not appropriate and shall not surface on forum as such
    Marsoc likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    I told you not to start cycling.

There's a saying in my little part of of the world, something like this: You can take a donkey to the straw, but you can't force him to eat....
    InternalFire likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I'd never get away with. 30 years ago maybe, but not nowadays.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    I told you not to start cycling.

There's a saying in my little part of of the world, something like this: You can take a donkey to the straw, but you can't force him to eat....
    No offense kimbo and I sure you don't take any offense since it seems that you want the reaction it's obvious lol. But more like you can take the nut out of the crazy house but you can't take the crazy out of the nut lol

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    No offense kimbo and I sure you don't take any offense since it seems that you want the reaction it's obvious lol. But more like you can take the nut out of the crazy house but you can't take the crazy out of the nut lol
    It will be interesting to go in on the other side after I get my nursing degree

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You have too much of what's depicted in my avi.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    One of my significant others is a twin.

Your Fourth Reich is in danger....cause she is a lawyer and way more Fuqed up than what you plan.

But at least I know you are trying!

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    One of my significant others is a twin.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nice.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	165484

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    You have too much of what's depicted in my avi.
    Looks like a dopamine molecule, one of the three main neurotransmitters along with serotonin and nor-epinephrine.

Have you ever taken an ecstasy tablet, or pure MDMA crystals (molly)? MDMA works mainly by increasing the flow of serotonin in your brain (it affects the other two neurotransmitters as well but the main one is serotonin). If you take a week's supply of an SSRI (prozac, lexapro, zoloft) then it feels like taking an E tablet.

So if someone takes a ecstasy tablet and they're no longer miserable, are you gonna try tell me that the person has a serotonin problem?

The likes of Ripseridone, Olanzapine, Quentiapine, i.e. the major tranquillisers, which some people call anti-psychotics, work by reducing the flow of dopamine in the brain. If this reduction in dopamine flow results in less paranoia and less delusional thinking, that doesn't mean that the problem is surplus dopamine or a heavy flow of dopamine.

Treating psychosis with anti-psychotics is as bad an idea as treating insomnia with sleeping tablets.

With the regard to the medical element to schizophrenia, PTSD, major depression, I was emailing back and forth with a professor emeritus of psychiatry recently, and he told me the following:

"Unfortunately, one can't really make a diagnosis of either schizophrenia or bipolar from brains scan alone (enlarged ventricles are a very late finding and don't always occur in schizophrenia, and any other changes are not specific to one problem nor invariably found)."

That last fragment: "Any other changes are not specific to one problem nor invariably found". This means that there's no medical basis to any of the psychiatric diagnoses.

Dopamine antagonists, or major tranquillisers, don't help things along at all. They don't make things come up. Fair enough they're a stop-gap if the patient is really losing it, but they're not a longterm treatment.

Serotonin boosters, such as MDMA and the SSRI's, make things come up. Ask your doctor for the max dose of an SSRI and start walking on the threadmill at 6 every morning and you'll walk through your entire childhood.

There hasn't ever been anything wrong with my brain, bizzarro, it's just that I've been quite severely traumatised at times in my life and had more issues than Vogue.

Oh just to give an update, I'm currently in Week 4 of my 7-week tapering off Escitalopram. Started at 20mg, now at 10mg. I'm still in the gym at 6am so I must be doing alright.

Well it was just a joke, really.

The dopamine hypothesis of schizophrenia is getting more and more outdated. Myself I'm a supporter of the glutamate hypothesis.

The real problem with threating psychosis is, we don't really have any drug that works better than DA antagonists.

Yes these are indeed a very bad idea because basically all they do is suppress, and not threat, the positive symptoms of psychosis, by depressing brain function, and the very core of what defines us as human, creativity, affection, pleasure, reward, motivation, will.

It's so sad most people don't understand and discriminate individuals with such psychiatric disorders, because they are one hell of an illness.

Myself, I've tried many serotonergics, but not SSRIs or MDMA and I felt absolute crap on them.

Drugs that increase NE/DA are what provides me with the most mood boost, even at "therapeutic" doses.

I'm getting on caber next week due to high PRL.

I can also add I have asymmetric brain ventricles, so one of the two must be slightly enlarged.... can upload pics if you wish.

The dopamine hypothesis of schizophrenia is getting more and more outdated. Myself I'm a supporter of the glutamate hypothesis.
    I'm not mad on any attempts to explain schizophrenia as a medical problem. Try asking them if their dog died. Maybe their dog died.

The real problem with threating psychosis is, we don't really have any drug that works better than DA antagonists.
    I think you can throw a tranquilliser at any problem.

Yes these are indeed a very bad idea because basically all they do is suppress, and not threat, the positive symptoms of psychosis, by depressing brain function, and the very core of what defines us as human, creativity, affection, pleasure, reward, motivation, will.
    Agreed.

It's so sad most people don't understand and discriminate individuals with such psychiatric disorders, because they are one hell of an illness.
    I don't use medical terms for affairs of the mind and heart. Illness, disease, symptom.... that stuff is medicine. This isn't medicine.

Myself, I've tried many serotonergics, but not SSRIs or MDMA and I felt absolute crap on them.
    That's like saying you've tried many cola's but never had Coca Cola.

What serotonergics did you eat? MDMA is the king of course but SSRI's come in a close second.

Drugs that increase NE/DA are what provides me with the most mood boost, even at "therapeutic" doses.
    My old friends in Dublin loved cocaine too

I'm getting on caber next week due to high PRL.
    I took Cabergoline before for anorgasmia induced by Trenbolone . Really I should have just lowered my Tren dose or stopped taking it altogether.

I can also add I have asymmetric brain ventricles, so one of the two must be slightly enlarged.... can upload pics if you wish.
    I'd trade you.... give me a couple of minutes to fish out my brain scan and I'll post it. Mine didn't show anything fishy.

Name:	brain and spinal chord.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	161.2 KB 
ID:	165485

Quote Originally Posted by KimboHalfSlice View Post
    I took Cabergoline before for anorgasmia induced by Trenbolone. Really I should have just lowered my Tren dose or stopped taking it altogether
    I've had anorgasmia (and generalized genital anhedonia) since I developed the ability to ejaculate. That would be 13 yo. I didn't know masturbation was supposed to be a pleasurable experience, until I came on the internet at 18.

Here are a few pics (progressive sets of scans are available)

Attachment 165486Attachment 165487Attachment 165488Attachment 165489

Notice the small lesion in the right adenohypophysis. That would be my small microadenoma. Or cyst, whatever.
    Last edited by hammerheart; 09-17-2016 at 08:05 AM.

Name:	brain and spinal chord.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	161.2 KB 
ID:	165485
    Wow corpus callosum is so small. Nice MRI machine btw, so detailed.

I see the asymmetry but that's nowhere even near the ballpark of encephalitis. Check out this poor bastard:

http://casemed.case.edu/clerkships/n...d/hydronew.jpg

Young children have had an entire brain hemisphere removed (to stop seizures) and gone on to live a normal live.... type it into YouTube and you'll see a young girl on a chat show.

That asymmetry in your ventricles need not be as a result of erosion of healthy brain tissue..... maybe they naturally developed that shape without any erosion. Either way, it's negligible.

You need to do a Vipassana meditation course...... 10 days of silence...... Vipassana Meditation. There might not be a medical aspect at all to what's going on with you, believe it or not.

Wow corpus callosum is so small. Nice MRI machine btw, so detailed.
    I hear they're way more detailed nowadays......... that particular scan is a few years old. What ever way they did the colouring on it is pretty cool though, I'm lit up like a Christmas tree.

That would be my small microadenoma. Or cyst, whatever.
    Opps a daisy, I missed that. Is it benign?

Still I'd say do 10 days of silence.... the mind can adapt to the brain.

I see the asymmetry but that's nowhere even near the ballpark of encephalitis. Check out this poor bastard:

http://casemed.case.edu/clerkships/n...d/hydronew.jpg

Young children have had an entire brain hemisphere removed (to stop seizures) and gone on to live a normal live.... type it into YouTube and you'll see a young girl on a chat show.

That asymmetry in your ventricles need not be as a result of erosion of healthy brain tissue..... maybe they naturally developed that shape without any erosion. Either way, it's negligible.
    I see.

Well I was not implying the asymmetry is the result of a pathological process. That also applies to my mental issues.

You need to do a Vipassana meditation course...... 10 days of silence...... . There might not be a medical aspect at all to what's going on with you, believe it or not.
    I don't care what is "medical" or not anymore, I try to do my best with the tools available, without the helps of docs.

Solitude and silence can reach a saturation point, and I'm well past that.

I hear they're way more detailed nowadays......... that particular scan is a few years old. What ever way they did the colouring on it is pretty cool though, I'm lit up like a Christmas tree.
    It's not a colouring, it's a T2 scan.

Opps a daisy, I missed that. Is it benign?
    Yes it's nothing of concern, unless it grows big, but seems stable.

Solitude and silence can reach a saturation point, and I'm well past that.
    This isn't something you have experienced before. The strict routine, the chanting, the diet, the evening discourses... you certainly have not experienced this before.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information