Thread: Goals?!?

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

Goals?!?

What is your short term goals in both lifting and life??

My goals before this christmas is that I want to drop another 10-15 pounds of flab, hopefully put on a little muscle to and to be one of the guys in best shape in the university Im going to study in(this goal is going to motivate be alot if there are any meatheads there). Also I HAVE to be in shape after christmas because Im probably going to go on a 1-2 week vaccation over new yearseve with a VERY hot babe and I cant look like crap on the beach when shes around.

Other goals is :

1. To get rid of my shyness.

2. To find a shitload of new friends, hopefully wild people because all my friends now are very laid back.

3. To put a litte less focus on bodybuilding. I want to maby party a little more(maby 1-2 times a month instead of roughly once every third month like I do now) and just try to have a good time without constantly thinking about the next meal. But I wont stop beeing dedicated I have just been TO obsessed with bodybuilding the latest 2 years and I now look back and wish I would have done some things differently during my last 2 high school years. Beeing in shape will always be one of my top prioritys, but I dont want to look back after 4 years of university and notice I have only been thinking about bodybuilding.....

Well thats all I can think of for now. Have to check back to this thread in 6 months and se if I managed any of them

What are your goals for the next 6-12 months??

ColdSore is offline Banned
    i want to get freaky big!!! and shed some BF

Thread Information