• 1 Post By Marsoc
  • 6 Post By BG
  • 5 Post By Lunk1
  • 1 Post By Euroholic
  • 2 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 3 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By Simon1972
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: informants&snitches. Any form, either official, or unofficial of vetting members?

informants&snitches. Any form, either official, or unofficial of vetting members?

just wondering how this place maintains it's members security.

although if there was something in place for that then i suppose one could all the more come to the conclusion there is criminal activity going on here, or at least it's supported, which would strengthen a case.

do individuals that get busted just disappear, or does the board find out? depends on the member?

to me, it doesn't seem like law enforcement really cares about busting up and down on the steroid community. 1 they have bigger problems to deal with and 2, we aren't bad people, or at least i'm not. i don't know about any of you waste heads ( Just kidding guys ) ALTHOUGH busting down on research chems hurts the younger part of the community at its core... "to kill the snake out right one must strike the head." kill the heart, or the brain and the enemy will drop like a rock.

i'll be honest. i don't like the new rules. i think they are too laxed and provide to much information for someone that's persistent. I know that every once and awhile some asshole with a badge gets a wild hair up his ass and decides he wants to crackdown on AAS users... probably because he, or she found some kid with a vial and needles...

so the consensus is every man and woman for themselves? -rats on a ship? this situation if fvcking sad if you ask me.
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 09-27-2016 at 06:37 AM.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Laws are different in every country. But im sure theres no law about research discussions.
    What country is this website even hosted in anyway?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlolec View Post
    We maintain our own security by staying anonymous.

although if there was something in place for that then i suppose one could all the more come to the conclusion there is criminal activity going on here, or at least it's supported, which would strengthen a case.
    There's no criminal activity going on here and I resent any allegations.

There is something in place for our protection, it's called the Bill of Rights. We're protected under the freedom of expression.

Anyone living in one of the United Nations is protected under the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights. Article 19 states, "Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers."
    Marsoc likes this.

And i love drugs just as much as the next bloke but at the end of the day breaking the law is still breaking the law regardless of the crime. So that makes you a criminal. You cant say your not a bad person because you feel the law has no relevance to you. A parliament voted in by its people felt a need to enact laws in response to said product on your behalf. So if you choose to disobey those rulings you a showing disrespect to the nations laws.so selling commodity, murder, engaging in consensual carnal knowledge with a minor etc etc its still a crime and yes it does make you a bad person/an societal outlaw if you will

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    [/QUOTE]i'll be honest. i don't like the new rules. i think they are too laxed and provide to much information for someone that's persistent. I know that every once and awhile some asshole with a badge gets a wild hair up his ass and decides he wants to crackdown on AAS users... probably because he, or she found some kid with a vial and needles...[/QUOTE]

Well I see you've been very consistent/persistent
    Last edited by NACH3; 09-27-2016 at 08:22 AM.
    Euroholic and songdog like this.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Fukn cops
    BG and songdog like this.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Fukn cops
    Lol good to see you Lunk.

Anybody smell bacon?

Half the cops I've met are juicing. Would that make them a hypocrite to bust someone for AAS?

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    What's the point of this thread. I mean just making something that's not obvious. More obvious just by highlighting it. I'm not to sure or aware of anything bad going on here except for poor routines lol. I know what you mean by the new rules for talking about sources but in new here also so I guess I can't comment. I mean if you got nothing to worry about then you don't lol
    < <Samson> > likes this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    warning!!!!!! tlolec is a under cover fed and is covering his tracks!! beware!!
    NACH3, songdog, Bodacious and 3 others like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Son of a bitch
    songdog, BG, Euroholic and 2 others like this.

Hahaha. Im enjoying my legal cuban cigar!!!!
    Marsoc likes this.

Lol I figured as much. Smh. All the questions and researching this and that. Lol. It makes sense if you think about it
    Last edited by Marsoc; 09-27-2016 at 08:28 PM.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries

Can't tell if kidding
    NACH3 and Marsoc like this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlolec View Post

do individuals that get busted just disappear, or does the board find out? depends on the member?

to me, it doesn't seem like law enforcement really cares about busting up and down on the steroid community. 1 they have bigger problems to deal with and 2, we aren't bad people, or at least i'm not. i don't know about any of you waste heads ( Just kidding guys ) ALTHOUGH busting down on research chems hurts the younger part of the community at its core... "to kill the snake out right one must strike the head." kill the heart, or the brain and the enemy will drop like a rock.

i'll be honest. i don't like the new rules. i think they are too laxed and provide to much information for someone that's persistent. I know that every once and awhile some asshole with a badge gets a wild hair up his ass and decides he wants to crackdown on AAS users... probably because he, or she found some kid with a vial and needles...

so the consensus is every man and woman for themselves? -rats on a ship? this situation if fvcking sad if you ask me.

This board is one of the more conservative and safer boards around. If you were familiar with this community, you would know there are far more controversial and open source boards that would be a much easier/logical asset for LE to investigate. Besides, everything here is all role play anyway.
    Marsoc, NACH3 and 956Vette like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    This board is one of the more conservative and safer boards around. If you were familiar with this community, you would know there are far more controversial and open source boards that would be a much easier/logical asset for LE to investigate. Besides, everything here is all role play anyway.
    Right I seen nothing but knowledgeable responsible people on here. Positive feedback that doesn't condone improper use etc....

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Right I seen nothing but knowledgeable responsible people on here. Positive feedback that doesn't condone improper use etc....
    i can reccomend some choice threads ...
    Marsoc likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You can count on one thing for sure.All of these sites are being watched and if one crosses the line too far they get slapped back.There was one not long ago I forgot the name.But I here they were hit pretty hard.So you just got to watch yourself.
    Marsoc likes this.

Thread Information