Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Thinking about exploring other forums

Thinking about exploring other forums

I didn't see this in the rules, so here goes

currently looking at northernmuscle.ca. it has a reference requirement

what are some other good sites. my only reason would be networking. i still really like this place, but i feel an absolute loyalty would be selling myself short.

who likes what. I was once a member on Datbtrue. i liked that place because of the information it had on HGH and the like.
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 09-29-2016 at 06:21 PM.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Unsure man....are you asking what other forums are cool?only one I've been on is this. I don't see the need for multiple forums and discussion when this has good knowledgeable guys on it. Not to mention the straight bullshit I've seen people talking about on other forums is absolutely garbage lol. I'm a lone wolf and self motivated when it comes to training sure I love team work but I don't follow flocks.. wanted feedback pertaining to AAS or TRT or whatever. I got it on here. Besides that i research multiple source for intell I want and consider it then trial and error when i average my intell out.PS: not saying anything about the relationships formed on here. A lot seem To be great guys

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlolec View Post
    I didn't see this in the rules, so here goes

currently looking at northernmuscle.ca. it has a reference requirement

what are some other good sites. my only reason would be networking. i still really like this place, but i feel an absolute loyalty would be selling myself short.

who likes what. I was once a member on Datbtrue. i liked that place because of the information it had on HGH and the like.
    Don't let the door hit you in the ass. Wouldn't want you to get shorted.

I mean what are your trying to gain by venturing. If your "selling yourself short" by just staying here , I mean what are you aiming to gain by going multiple forums. Other then various perspectives or maybe a little gem of info or a tip that's someone on here doesn't have..I figure that knowledge goes so far for trainig then it's a matter of being creative and various combos of intensity etc. or knowledge of different supplements etc. I guess if your trying to be a juice head and get every different bit of personal experience out there that espxists to you can have an idea of what's that compound will do for you on cycle. Never cycled before so I guess I'm speaking for myself. It's prob awesome though I imagine. Lol

i liked that place because of the information it had on HGH and the like.
    Why don't you consult an anti aging clinic. About hgh. What's do you wanna know. I guess it benifets you a lot I.e joints, skin, well being, mass, fat loss , sleep etc.

Na. it's nothing like that. come on be serious. the smart ones are all over the place. i've seen Augustine and some others like he whos name shall not be mentioned on other boards. it's about networking

knowledge and sources. i want more.

i've thought to myself though how hard it might be. 'why split my attention' i want to see if it can be done. you are right about the bullshit. we'll see. i'm not going anywhere. im just going to poke around. do a little pokin'

do not tell me that you'll miss me, lol
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 09-29-2016 at 07:24 PM.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Don't let the door hit you in the ass. Wouldn't want you to get shorted.
    He's just pissed because ppl on the forum are not giving him a source.

U have to earn a good source here and my guess is he doesn't know how to do that.
    numbere and NACH3 like this.

i cant do it. i cant leave. fvck that stupid canadian board. it looks wack anyways.

that's not what it is. i've asked for sources, but i won't beg and i don't know any secrets. none that i haven't already shared. i share

73rr are you saying i cant do this by myself. lol i've done almost everything i've accomplished by myself. i get what i need an then i ask for help. like i always have. my work comes first most of the time. why ask if i'm not ready to act.

i wouldn't leave anyways! jeez you guys are so sensitive, lol. i said i was just going to try on poke around, but that takes to much interaction and i've already built an ok thing here. i think. i'm not social enough for that shit.

i will not look for a way to earn anything. i take what i can and i do what i can. if that work happens to help someone else than so be it and maybe i've earned something, but i'm still getting something out of it regardless. I will never accept someone telling me what i deserve. i take those things. that's my philosophy. if i were to accept someone else opinion of me, i either one have lied to them, or two have accepted that that individual is my better. that i wont do. lying sure, but only if i have to.

you get no lies from me today. those are special

everyone is so damn mad, lol.
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 09-29-2016 at 08:28 PM.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    i cant do it. i cant leave. fvck that stupid canadian board. it looks wack anyways.

that's not what it is. i've asked for sources, but i won't beg and i don't know any secrets. none that i haven't already shared. i share

73rr are you saying i cant do this by myself. lol i've done almost everything i've accomplished by myself. i get what i need an then i ask for help. like i always have. my work comes first most of the time. why ask if i'm not ready to act.

i wouldn't leave anyways! jeez you guys are so sensitive, lol. i said i was just going to try on poke around, but that takes to much interaction and i've already built an ok thing here. i think. i'm not social enough for that shit.

i will not look for a way to earn anything. i take what i can and i do what i can. if that work happens to help someone else than so be it and maybe i've earned something, but i'm still getting something out of it regardless. I will never accept someone telling me what i deserve. i take those things. that's my philosophy. if i were to accept someone else opinion of me, i either one have lied to them, or two have accepted that that individual is my better. that i wont do. lying sure, but only if i have to.

You can go to other boards and contribute, that's not a lack of loyalty or anything like that. It's just a dick move to say or imply that we are holding you back. Not being sensitive it's calling out you're insensitivity.

No what I'm saying is that expect ppl to just give u a good source without contributing and making friends.(networking)

U have swamped this board for days know with "source" names expecting ppl to just hand u shit. When u haven't shown anything. U haven't helped anyone and probably don't no the first thing about this lifestyle.

So tell me y should someone give u the minute to give u a source and help u most likely f*** yourself up?

oh. you're right. you guys aren't holding anything back. sorry you felt that way. everything i can't/wont do is my fault though.

i'm holding myself back, but then again if i can't do something here then i cant do anything anywhere, but i see your point. to tell you the truth. i'm really not going anywhere. this is home base. probably forever. i dont know why.

lol, i am not insensitive. lol i'm ultra sensitive lol

all the members that have helped me... they know exactly who they are because i bother the crap out of them. muscle i'd say you are one. there is no doubt about the countless things you have helped me with.

who is the owner of this place anyways. for some reason i thought it was you, but you only have 8k posts

if i would have know that i'd have to deal with you guys this intimately after posting this i would have punched myself in the face and not made the post and been much happier. this is just uncomfortable now lol. i feel like i can smell you. lol these are the things that bring us closer you know? lol now if you will excuse me i'm going to remember nostalgically how my dog killed a baby deer in a pond last week. i must get rid of these feels you've stricken me with.

is this post not funny?
    Obspowerstroke likes this.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You should have posted this as your intro over there! That "stupid Canadian board" doesn't need members like you anyway. Neither does an international forum like this for that matter.
    Last edited by RigPig; 09-29-2016 at 11:29 PM.

well i lied

i intended to keep exploring. I'll just do my snooping and pooping somewhere's else and call this place mama. this whole thread has turned into a shenanigan. I denounce this as a shenanigan. therefore i'm at no fault. i reasonable person would see this whole thread as some kind of troll even though it started out honest. the best way communicate with crazy is the think crazy too. sorry for offending. is everyone off cycle around here?

what the hell is an international forum. i knew i was on to something.
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 09-29-2016 at 09:11 PM.
    Obspowerstroke likes this.

well i lied

i intended to keep exploring. this whole thread has turned into a shenanigan.
    It what you said in this thread that's fucked. You want to explore other options, fine, go for it.
    When you start slamming good canadian domestic places like Northrenmuscle, and disrespecting this place here, fuck you, start your own forum. I'd rather not see people like you on either. Your don't bring anything worthwhile to the table.
    BG likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by 73rr View Post

He's just pissed because ppl on the forum are not giving him a source.

U have to earn a good source here and my guess is he doesn't know how to do that.
    I just dont understand why ppl ask for sources. Unless u personaly buy diretcly from a pharmaci, its risk involved. Just pick one of the toprated from the reviews sites. Then it should be just as good ods as a source from a Vet.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    I just dont understand why ppl ask for sources. Unless u personaly buy diretcly from a pharmaci, its risk involved. Just pick one of the toprated from the reviews sites. Then it should be just as good ods as a source from a Vet.
    I can agree with that. There is a risk to all UGL.

But if u make friends and be smart your less likely to get scammed. A source is easy to find. A good source is a different story.

Just asking a vet for a source check is not going to help u find a good source. What it might do is help u find a source.

well i lied

i intended to keep exploring. I'll just do my snooping and pooping somewhere's else and call this place mama. this whole thread has turned into a shenanigan. I denounce this as a shenanigan. therefore i'm at no fault. i reasonable person would see this whole thread as some kind of troll even though it started out honest. the best way communicate with crazy is the think crazy too. sorry for offending. is everyone off cycle around here?

what the hell is an international forum. i knew i was on to something.
    An international forum would be this fine place here, caters to like-minded individuals from all over the world. The one you previously mentioned really only caters to a small community of Canadians. Even if you were a Canadian, you slamming them here to make yourself look better, would not Make for an easy acceptance into that community. Therefore "expanding your network" would be a bust......again
    Last edited by RigPig; 09-29-2016 at 10:54 PM.

i've been enlightened. i was blind but now i could see. thanks for not taking this too personally. hurt feelings can be powerful weapons. i guess i slammed them to get out of what i perceived to be hot water here. it was a moment of immaturity. lately i've been having many. actually. i better watch my self.

//tangent
    BUT! DO YOU KNOW WHAT TODAY IS? it's the last f__king day of the Fiscal Year in the U.S.! that doesn't mean shit to nearly everyone here, but it means something huge for me. no more ass pains! at least not until this shit show finishes another turn. wooo hooo!
    //

surely this place must have an equal, or second best somewhere?
    i have an account with ster0id0l0gy, but it's basically ancient dead. I have one with think steroids as well i think. ****** is appealing to me, but seems small. i'm a member on t nation, but that place seems small as well. ****** has been popping up quite a bit on my google searches. there is a new forum all about powders. there is also **********bodybuilding where basskiller is a member. i like his threads.

i see some of my stuff has been asterisked. maybe i'll check those guys out.
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 09-30-2016 at 04:38 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Not the best move for anyone to start a thread that your going to other boards on this board, why on earth would you announce that and i really don't think this thread will do you any favours in the department your clearly after to be honest with you. Not wise move at all.
    Mr.BB, Marsoc and BG like this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Not the best move for anyone to start a thread that your going to other boards on this board, why on earth would you announce that and i really don't think this thread will do you any favours in the department your clearly after to be honest with you. Not wise move at all.
    This what I was thinking lol.

Why advertise it, i dont get it...

interesting reactions. can you tell me why some of the leaders here paying attention to this thread are upset? surely i as an individual am not important. as a body/number maybe. that is what it is isn't it. the leaders here are concerned about loosing members and that i may poison some minds.

this is political then. i always have been one to cause political strife. in the past i learned to side step politics. it looks like my old habits are coming back. maybe because i'm taking advantage where i shouldn't or where it will cause issue. i didn't have to write this thread, so i probably shouldn't have.

i didn't have the forethought to think about the politics involved. i know it's a serious issue, but that's now hindsight and if nothing can be done than nothing can be done. i stirred the pot kicked the dog and shit the bed. i'm sorry for your insult.
    i don't really have respect for politics. the only time i seem like i do is when i'm lying to avoid difficulties. i hate arguing. can we put this to rest?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    interesting reactions. can you tell me why some of the leaders here paying attention to this thread are upset? surely i as an individual am not important. as a body/number maybe. that is what it is isn't it. the leaders here are concerned about loosing members and that i may poison some minds.

this is political then. i always have been one to cause political strife. in the past i learned to side step politics. it looks like my old habits are coming back. maybe because i'm taking advantage where i shouldn't or where it will cause issue. i didn't have to write this thread, so i probably shouldn't have.

i didn't have the forethought to think about the politics involved. i know it's a serious issue, but that's now hindsight and if nothing can be done than nothing can be done. i stirred the pot kicked the dog and shit the bed. i'm sorry for your insult.
    i don't really have respect for politics. the only time i seem like i do is when i'm lying to avoid difficulties. i hate arguing. can we put this to rest?
    I cant see anyone upset or arguing, all i can see is opinions on your thread. I personally don't think it was a wise move especially what your looking for from a forum.
    RaginCajun and BG like this.

you mean my posts lately?

but the new rules! the new rules! lol
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 09-30-2016 at 06:00 PM.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I see nothing offensive. This forum is so populated because it was always and still is impossible to miss when you Google "steroid ". Tlolec is looking for the same thing I am I believe and I don't blame him for browsing. I have my anabolic supplier. I have no hgh supplier. I can't smell you and I hope you can't smell me. IF ANY OF YOU CAN SMELL ME GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY HOUSE OR I WILL SHOOT YOU! This forum endorses and advertises other forums! Browse! It's not a, "fuck you for your whore eyes!", kind of deal. TAKE YOUR WHORE EYES WHEREVER YOU PLEASE AND COME BACK ANY TIME. EVERYONE ELSE DON'T BE GAY

this thread is a huge distraction, lol

Obs
    BTW Tlolec if I had a good hgh supplier I would say, "hey Tlolec, get it while it's hot, best goddam hgh I ever ate, check out whistlenutsdotcom". Because I am a sharing kind of fucking guy! I wouldnt expect you to marry my sister afterwards either! Fuck! I wish you lived closer we could grab a beer and go check out strange anabolic forums! That'd show these monogamous insecure forum hermits!!!!

My take: ofcourse you should explore other forums. I do. Everybody should. Sticking to one single source would limit your knowledge.
    U dont upset the leaders. That is wishfull thinking. They are pretty tick skinned
    There is only one path. U have to get personall and point out weaknesses in their physics. Only then they get emotionally envolved. Trust me on this one bro
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 09-30-2016 at 07:34 PM.

day three and my chest is still sore. if i'd been on cycle i would have been healed up in 1.5 days

Obs
    day three and my chest is still sore. if i'd been on cycle i would have been healed up in 1.5 days
    Are you taking a break?

from the gym? i was. biceps are tomorrow. today and the day before were very important work wise.
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 09-30-2016 at 09:12 PM.

Obs
    No from cycling

unfortunately yes. next cycle is Test C, Deca , and a little Tren . hopefully... i'm kind of biting my lip at the moment because i'm waiting for some things

Obs
    I hear you. I waited six weeks. It finally came. Hcg passed the pregnancy test, test c passed the crash test, danabol passed the made me get out of bed test, and I am still waiting on deca400 @ 20ml. I will try tren someday. I am ordering again soon so I don't have to sit and wait and worry.
    Tlolec the toilet likes this.

I just don't understand what it is that you are seeking. I research using multiple sources and i average what is useful And what doesn't apply to me. Study how the body works and what movement activates what muscle. Ima big fan of the soreness test to see if it works. And also just a knowledge of intensity increases and different styles like HIT HIIT etc. or whatever. Various tweaks from rest times, sets, random mode etc etc. just make up shit as you go to keep yourself guessing even lol.
    I'm just still confused on what it is that you are seeking. That you can't find on here pertaining to AAS or TRT. This place seems the most knowledgeable to me of that. Beyond that traingin and various forms etc there is a wealth of knowledge tried and tested on different types of sites. I check out muscle n fitness etc. look for different workouts and moves etc. Just figure it in to your goals and apply it.
    What are you trying to gain by exploring all over other forums is what I'm wondering. I understand the thirst for knowledge. It is in me as well but I know that someone else doesn't have the answer. You do and how your organize your input and data and apply it, consider variables and methods and try and test
    Just saying that other forums will be the same but lack the knowledge this place does. I.e a bunch of similar people asking similar questions about starting to use their first cycle. And most will probably have no clue as to what actual intense sessions are. Lol. Just saying.
    Again no offense To anyone on here not talking about them. Rather inexperienced people in general
    Last edited by Marsoc; 09-30-2016 at 10:07 PM.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    I just don't understand what it is that you are seeking.

Simple. Attention would be my best guess.
    almostgone likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post

Simple. Attention would be my best guess.
    And that is coming from a fullblown bodybuilder..
    Marsoc likes this.

You're starting to get a little to close with me there kel kel. nice guess, but that's all it is.
    I do get bored, but attention being the answer is highly unlikely for me. Trust me. i've got over 9 years of proof to show that i dont give a fvck about attention from anyone.

I hate this thread because it's brought so much attention directly my way. it started out honest and some had to make it too intimate. i'm super uncomfortable with this level of closeness and it disgusts me to the core. Seems like a dope's move setting themselves up to get screwed over if you ask me. i owe nothing to anyone and i will take what i want.

when i tell you i care, i'm really just lying to get what i want, lol aren't we all?

what i want is slaves. i need some slaves
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 09-30-2016 at 11:11 PM.

you know what's crazy. this is one of my more popular threads... i fvcking wish i got a 5th of this attention on some of the other posts i've made.
    Marsoc likes this.

when i tell you i care, i'm really just lying to get what i want, lol aren't we all?
    I disagree If i tell someone I care it because I do genuinely. That's sad if that the truth for you. Because I don't degrade (try not to at least ) my morals or values to get what I want for my selfish ideals...I know your just joking man. Lol u Gota be
    Livinlean likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information