Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By yeahbuddy289

Thread: Finally getting back in the gym!!!

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Finally getting back in the gym!!!

About 7 weeks ago I really messed myself up on my dirt bike... messed up my back very badly and couldn't walk without help for about 2 weeks and also separated my AC joint in my left shoulder... unfortunately I did the same thing to my right shoulder in a dirt bike crash a few years ago so now I have two bad shoulders lol.

I'm finally back to work and am starting to ease my way back into the gym. I was 7 weeks into a test/deca cycle when it happened so it really sucked to waste all that gear but surprisingly I really didn't lose too much size and I still have some definition in my abs.

This was the longest I've been out of the gym in years and I'm really happy to start training again... I love this sh*t!!! It was very depressing being on the couch and out of the gym....god I'm sick in the head lol but I love it!
    Cuz likes this.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Sorry to hear but glad your getting better

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    HEY! just wait until you get older.You will be able to tell when the weather is going to change.This is more pronounced in the winter time. But I hope you are doing better.

Oh man I'm already there... when I was 14 I broke my ankle (you'll never guess how.... dirt bike lol) I wasn't too good about letting it heal so every time it rains it hurts. Living in the north east winter time is hell on my body.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Fucking kill it mate!!!!!

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Sucks man, I finally broke down and had my knee worked on that I had been complaining for years. Being out of the gym changes you, I hope you get back into the swing of things soon!
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

It was terrible... I was out of work too and literally just sitting on the couch... doing some light house work here and there but nothing crazy. Plus my girl friend, who is obsessed with going out to eat, saw me being hurt and out of my usual routine as a perfect opportunity to go nuts with getting us take out and going out to dinner. I cant lie, it was kind of nice having her bring me all sorts of delicious food all the time lol. Im very shocked my body fat hasnt increased at all.

Musclescience- what work did you have done on your knee? I just recently found out I have arthritis in both knees and a torn meniscus in my left knee that may require surgery. Oh by the way... thats all from motocross too lol. I love it but it has not been good to my body at all!

Thread Information