• 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 3 Post By Back In Black
  • 2 Post By Euroholic
  • 3 Post By ghettoboyd
  • 3 Post By marcus300
  • 2 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By RaginCajun
  • 1 Post By MuscleScience

Thread: Gary Johnson is a Fvcking idiot.

Gary Johnson is a Fvcking idiot.

Nobody pays attention to the third and fourth candidates. it's a whole lot of bullshit because we don't really follow our own rules and everybody fvcking knows it. there are really ever only 2 candidates. the others are just there to sway idiots.
    isn't there some kind of bullshit reason why we have a third and fourth candidates that dont really matter?

which brings me to my main point. GARY JOHNSON IS A FVCKING IDIOT. jesus fvcking christ the man is retarded. nobody with a brain is going to vote for that idiot. and that chick. i don't even know her god damn name and i'm sure most people dont, so why the fvck is she even there? now if Bernie Sanders, and Mitt Romney were third and fourth runners, then things would make more sense.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Plenty of fvcking idiots about I think........
    almostgone likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlolec View Post
    Nobody pays attention to the third and fourth candidates. it's a whole lot of bullshit because we don't really follow our own rules and everybody fvcking knows it. there are really ever only 2 candidates. the others are just there to sway idiots.
    isn't there some kind of bullshit reason why we have a third and fourth candidates that dont really matter?

which brings me to my main point. GARY JOHNSON IS A FVCKING IDIOT. jesus fvcking christ the man is retarded. nobody with a brain is going to vote for that idiot. and that chick. i don't even know her god damn name and i'm sure most people dont, so why the fvck is she even there? now if Bernie Sanders, and Mitt Romney were third and fourth runners, then things would make more sense.
    RELAX! take 2 Zoloff and all will be fine.

Are you referring to me and this thread, back in black? or the two prime candidates?

What is politically wrong about this post when it comes to this local community and it's inner politics? so what. some kind of convention i'm supposed to follow without question? do i owe somebody around here respect? maybe i should think a certain way. more conventional, more vanilla, less out of the box, more subdued. should i be working for something so i'm here to serve? Maybe i should keep my opinion to myself after all what right do i have? or maybe i am insignificant. so i can't take nothing and should hope for everything? this isn't MY thread?

lol, sorry guys. this is the off topic lounge though. there is nothing worse than someone who thinks their opinion is some kind of natural law. their rights end where mine begin. to be completely honest, i'm just mad my wife punched me in the face yesterday.
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 10-22-2016 at 03:41 PM.

Blog Entries
    I don't know I feel as though politics and religion should not be talked about on the open board it just gets peeps worked up and can change how you feel about someone real quick...I thinks its pathetic that we pick our president by whos the least despicable...

yes that's true. hurt someones pride or strike at the very foundation of who they perceive themselves to be and it's likely one has made an enemy.

i think that one's political affiliations make up the very foundation of who they are. we should be able to share our opinions openly without anger. politics are important in that they make a person. sometimes freedom is in the mind. it's when its not and then things become dangerous for that individual or group. perception can be reality.

back in black, aren't you Australian?

it is totally sad. i agree. the problem is a lot bigger than those two though for sure.

come on though gary J. lol really? lol REALLY lol. you know the thing i love about Trump is that he never ever admits defeat. ever. and the thing i like about Hillary is that she is manipulative. lol i dont see them, but rather i see the parties they represent. their core beliefs.

WHO IS The lesser of two evils? why do they have to be evil? nothing is black and white. the world is many shades of gray. -ruthlessly in it to win it by hook or crook.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12190862_1001025749919917_2397182286413233851_n.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	15.6 KB 
ID:	165977
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 10-22-2016 at 04:02 PM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I'm in the UK, I have no idea who you are referring to.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    I'm in the UK, I have no idea who you are referring to.

Concur

lol. very well my good chaps? when is tea time?

i just want to thank you two for responding to this post. i really appreciate it.

ROFL
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 10-22-2016 at 04:39 PM.

Blog Entries
    that's what I'm saying if you think I'm trash because if I don't pick the same person as you that my moral beliefs arn't the same as you, than that's pretty fuck up in itself...politics is just big rich kids fighting over the sand box...its fucking high school all over again...when are we going to grow up...

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    that's what I'm saying if you think I'm trash because if I don't pick the same person as you that my moral beliefs arn't the same as you, than that's pretty fuck up in itself...politics is just big rich kids fighting over the sand box...its fucking high school all over again...when are we going to grow up...
    I agree. As much as i dislike the Left parties you do need that balance of left and right to keep people around the centre line. People on left or right are not "bad people" just for there beliefs.

yea, world peace would be nice. we'd need a hegemony for that.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hegemony.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	55.2 KB 
ID:	165979

one world gov. one world currency. real freedom for all. never gonna happen. your only hope is imperialist america. obey 'merica

MERICA!
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 10-22-2016 at 04:54 PM.

Blog Entries
    your just here for a fight I'm off to go fuck the wife enjoy your rambling masturbation...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Never heard of him

your just here for a fight I'm off to go fuck the wife enjoy your rambling masturbation...
    aye aye Sir!

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Damn...this came out of nowhere...

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd
    Did you stick it in her pooper?
    Tlolec the toilet likes this.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    Did you stick it in her pooper?
    I second that
    Tlolec the toilet likes this.

sometimes one needs to be unproductive if it means trying to relax...

Thread Information