• 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By Tlolec the toilet
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 2 Post By Marsoc

Thread: Everyone

Marsoc is offline Productive Member

Everyone

Hey thanks for all the love me support in general. Positive encouragement etc. y'all know who you are and to everyone else for just being cool..thanks fellas

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Who me?awwwww thanks..yo marsoc it's my birthday today and you know we're iam at like the 5th b day in a row locked up in one way or another..depressing!!

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    Who me?awwwww thanks..yo marsoc it's my birthday today and you know we're iam at like the 5th b day in a row locked up in one way or another..depressing!!
    Horrible dude. lol I didn't count them birthdays when I was down the way. Lol. So I'm still like 29 I think.
    Dude did u see my thread about what happened on my final sentencing.
    And yeah man ur like one of the originals that was cool to me. Thanks buddy

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    You are gonna be badass. Take before during and after pics.
    Marsoc likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Group hug everyone
    NACH3, MuscleScience and Marsoc like this.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Horrible dude. lol I didn't count them birthdays when I was down the way. Lol. So I'm still like 29 I think.
    Dude did u see my thread about what happened on my final sentencing.
    And yeah man ur like one of the originals that was cool to me. Thanks buddy
    No I didn't see that thread?yeah so iam take this time and get cut to shreds and then bang big blast when iam out

No I didn't see that thread?yeah so iam take this time and get cut to shreds and then bang big blast when iam out
    I'll try to find it for you. It's nothing short of glorious

It's a thread called "assault and recovery training initiated D day ".

you were charged with assault and battery? that's a felony 1 easy. i know because i was charged with that when i was 18. it got dropped to just plain battery/misdemeanor. see don't feel bad you two. lol.

that fvking sucks man because that shit follows you like a horde of zombies. a buddy of mine had to pay a lawyer 15 grand to get his charges thrown out, or something. apparently he attacked some bitches in a car, threw them out of the car and then stole their car, lol! i have no idea how in the fuck he got away with it. i hit somebody and ran one time was caught and nothing happened lol. bitch even tried to sue me! lol still nadda and i fvcked her car up. my cousin ran some people over and killed them two years ago. he walks free this day! most time i've ever had to spend is 3 days, but my cousins got about 14 years between the 3 of them and not counting that one who ran those people over. That one was also a real life Pimp. not sure if that's what he's still doing. i'm an angel in my family.

all that was a long time ago for me though. 13 years and a entirely different path. I'm not the same guy anymore or at least that's what my record and credit report says! lol. it's all about paperwork. i might as well be giving away shoes and kissing babies these days. did i mention i shit cinnamon buns?

that's the trick though isn't it.

“Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.”
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 10-23-2016 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tlolec View Post
    you were charged with assault and battery? that's a felony 1 easy. i know because i was charged with that when i was 18. it got dropped to just plain battery/misdemeanor. see don't feel bad you two. lol.

that fvking sucks man because that shit follows you like a horde of zombies. a buddy of mine had to pay a lawyer 15 grand to get his charges thrown out, or something. apparently he attacked some bitches in a car, threw them out of the car and then stole their car, lol! i have no idea how in the fuck he got away with it. i hit somebody and ran one time was caught and nothing happened lol. bitch even tried to sue me! lol still nadda and i fvcked her car up. my cousin ran some people over and killed them two years ago. he walks free this day! most time i've ever had to spend is 3 days, but my cousins got about 14 years between the 3 of them and not counting that one who ran those people over. That one was also a real life Pimp. not sure if that's what he's still doing. i'm an angel in my family.

all that was a long time ago for me though. 13 years and a entirely different path. I'm not the same guy anymore or at least that's what my record and credit report says! lol. it's all about paperwork. i might as well be giving away shoes and kissing babies these days. did i mention i shit cinnamon buns?

“Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.”
    Ugh no ..I never had a violent crime in my life lol. That's the name of the thread describing the training I'm going to inflict on my body lol.

lol, i was just kidding too

"Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts."
    No that's not the trick dude. Ur seemingly hopeless. Lol. To just bullshit ur sincerity through life when in the inside ur a scum bag piece of shit ...lol. there is a good and right proper way to live. Aside from money ideals and selfishness and then there is the wrong way. ...ur lost bro but I keep faith and hope for all in hopes they find the truth in life. SMH. Lol. There's always one thing that u say that's fucked up lol. Pretty much little things that u say which tell alot. And that are like the big things in real life.
    marcus300, NACH3, Obs and 1 others like this.

Obs
    No that's not the trick dude. Ur seemingly hopeless. Lol. To just bullshit ur sincerity through life when in the inside ur a scum bag piece of shit ...lol. there is a good and right proper way to live. Aside from money ideals and selfishness and then there is the wrong way. ...ur lost bro but I keep faith and hope for all in hopes they find the truth in life. SMH. Lol. There's always one thing that u say that's fucked up lol. Pretty much little things that u say which tell alot. And that are like the big things in real life.
    Lost angry child. He is not saying what he believes. He is not sure what he believes. He is just talking. Most people today are this way. He is an extreme example of insecurity. I.E. YOU CAN'T HURT HIS FEELINGS, HE DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK, HE IS NOT GIVING BUT ONLY TAKING. That is a defense mechanism set up by a hurt insecure person. Be kind and love people tlolec.
    marcus300 likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~

"Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts."
    Your a knob
    Marsoc likes this.

was, Sir. was a knob. i'm now an upstanding and outstanding human being.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hey thanks for all the love me support in general. Positive encouragement etc. y'all know who you are and to everyone else for just being cool..thanks fellas
    Keep up the good work brother and pass it on to to others. Like you have been doing!
    Marsoc likes this.

was, Sir. was a knob. i'm now an upstanding and outstanding human being.
    I'm glad to hear it, that's sounds better
    Marsoc likes this.

Glad to hear your feeling better,
    your a good contributor so keep up the good work
    Marsoc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Lost angry child. He is not saying what he believes. He is not sure what he believes. He is just talking. Most people today are this way. He is an extreme example of insecurity. I.E. YOU CAN'T HURT HIS FEELINGS, HE DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK, HE IS NOT GIVING BUT ONLY TAKING. That is a defense mechanism set up by a hurt insecure person. Be kind and love people tlolec.
    I should appologize. And should not have said them thing so. It's just my views. I just don't agree is all so I appologize tlotec. Becuause I was going against everythig that I was talking about by saying what I did
    Last edited by Marsoc; 10-24-2016 at 10:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    It's why America is shit now. Going down the drain with everyone's ideals and gay marriages etc. , they forgot god and what is real..I mean maybe I'm wrong but there needs to be some for the of moral values etc. not just all abstract whatever the fuck anyone feels or thinks..if we rely on what the human wants we are fucked because look what humans are capable of. Fucking things up lol
    Last edited by Marsoc; 10-24-2016 at 10:55 AM.

I should appologize. And should not have said them thing so. It's just my views. I just don't agree is all so I appologize tlotec. Becuause I was going against everythig that I was talking about by saying what I did
    wow, i didn't know somebody said that about me. as i was reading it i was like hey. that sounds like maybe it could be me. i didn't know i was hurt, or insecure. i think there is a different answer than these emotions that have been projected onto me. i'd rather be a monster. lol come on! i'm the most cuddly guy here!

why was he so mad at me? come on! lol

what do i represent? spoiled America?

all is lost. i embrace it. i know no low that is too low, or at least that's my business model. : ) I'm still fricken human though. i have feelings and they sadly get the better of me sometimes. my goal is to have many faces and to have no form. i don't want to be remembered or seen. i want to be a master of secrets, deception, and manipulation. friends are friends though. also few and far between. a real friend is one of the greatest things ever.

Obs I am kind and i do love people. i love everybody here! i even got a role model i'd follow. ok, what if i made a list of my favorite human beings here? would that soften you to me?

this is just reality. the world doesn't care what anybody wants. only what one can give it, or what it can take.

freedom is not free. it must be taken.

come on! lol you guys are just being silly.

dudes, i'm so full of shit lol. if you ask anybody man or woman that i work with i'm like the most polite guy ever... i consider this place my safe place. a place to be myself. please let me be myself.
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 10-24-2016 at 05:35 PM.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    all is lost. i embrace it. i know no low that is too low, or at least that's my business model. : ) I'm still fricken human though. i have feelings and they sadly get the better of me sometimes. my goal is to have many faces and to have no form. i don't want to be remembered or seen. i want to be a master of secrets, deception, and manipulation. friends are friends though. also few and far between. a real friend is one of the greatest things ever.

Obs I am kind and i do love people. i love everybody here! i even got a role model i'd follow. ok, what if i made a list of my favorite human beings here? would that soften you to me?

this is just reality. the world doesn't care what anybody wants. only what one can give it, or what it can take.

freedom is not free. it must be taken.

come on! lol you guys are just being silly.

dudes, i'm so full of shit lol. if you ask anybody man or woman that i work with i'm like the most polite guy ever... i consider this place my safe place. a place to be myself. please let me be myself.
    Be yourself, pick a side, hold something sacred, fight for it with everything you have. You will make enemies lots of them but you will after time make a friend like a brother. You shouldn't strive to be emotionless or heartless or souless. That's the opposite of human and you are human. Everyone's shit stinks. I teach my son's that and I put it just that way to them. Wish you would stop with the unfeeling rhetoric. BTW you should have a true form that all can distinguish, as you as a man, immediately when you are present. Just Another opinion.
    Marsoc likes this.

Yeah so besides beating a dead horse. Maybe something will happen one day to make u see. Then again. Maybe not lol. So best wishes. BRO!!
    Obs and marcus300 like this.

Thread Information