Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By KINGKONG

Thread: PS4. you play it? -God awful addiction

PS4. you play it? -God awful addiction

i started playing PS4 again. I'm wondering if anyone here likes to do that too. it's kind of a problem if i don't control it. i figure maybe i should say something about it instead of keeping it a secret. i've lost sleep because of it; missed workouts, forgotten to eat... yea. it's bad.

what do you like to play?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I used to play Bf4 a lot. I going to get the New BF1 and start playing that soon

what's BF1? battle front? man everybody loves those games. the new one looks good.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlolec
    what's BF1? battle front? man everybody loves those games. the new one looks good.
    battlefield World War One
    Marsoc and KINGKONG like this.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlolec View Post
    i started playing PS4 again. I'm wondering if anyone here likes to do that too. it's kind of a problem if i don't control it. i figure maybe i should say something about it instead of keeping it a secret. i've lost sleep because of it; missed workouts, forgotten to eat... yea. it's bad.

When I used to play video games. If I found a game I really like. I would play it all day and night. Literally taking breaks only to eat and stretch lol. Wish I had some games. Train , eat, tv, video games lol.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    When I used to play video games. If I found a game I really like. I would play it all day and night. Literally taking breaks only to eat and stretch lol. Wish I had some games. Train , eat, tv, video games lol.
    You just described my routine except it's work,sleep,train,eat, video games sometimes a good movie here and there and when the need strikes I have a nice girl stop bye to say hi it's my perfect life..some ppl want family's..not me, I want that exact routine and in 3 months when iam done with this mess iam in I'll go right back to my happy routine and add a nice blast and 1k more calories and some 24 hour feeding to the routine...omg can't wait
    Sehdee likes this.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    By the way metal gear solid phantom pain and fallout 4 were my 2 addictions after I beat GTA5 every which way..eagerly awaiting getting battlefield 1 and prob new South Park game when it comes out

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    No way im 27 not 14

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlolec View Post

That's bad. I used to be addicted to v-games as a teen but did understand there are more entertaining/productive hobbies out there.

Sehdee is offline Junior Member
    if i never saw the 300 or pumping iron or seen my stepdad come home from the gym all the time i would probably still be a slave to video games lol. now i just play when i'm at the gf's. been playing fallout 4 , going to be playing skyrim remastered , sleeping dogs was fun for a bit , quit world of warcraft a long time ago, if i were to get my own gaming system id deff go with building a pc

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I never really played with toys as a kid unless it was a football (and not the round one) Baseball and Boxing.Now its hunting trapping fishing with Marcus and reloasing with knife making coming up.So I never really had time for toys

Thread Information