• 2 Post By Obs
  • 2 Post By Marsoc
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 3 Post By MuscleScience
  • 1 Post By Marsoc

Thread: Depressing???

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"

Depressing???

I like to think of my self as mentally strong. Void of collateral emotions and weakness. But this news story brought me to tears!!! Anyone else find this depressing?

Mum of highly sensitive boy with autism weeps as he finds peace with service dog - 9news.com.au
    MuscleScience likes this.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    The next great challenge to american economic health is how we are going to pay for the familys that have adult autistic children in home with their parents because they cannot functions on their own. This is a issue that is near and dear to my heart. This is such a touching story and it fills me with joy but also with reminds me of the coming storm that is just upon the horizon for when this children reach adult hood and their parents become to elderly to care for them in time.
    RaginCajun likes this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have a serious soft spot for special needs people... all I have to do is see one and I just choke up and want to cry... I wish I could get involved and volunteer to work with them but I literally get so torn up inside that I can barely look at them... let alone try to talk or work with them... truly breaks my heart.

i prefer to think of myself as something like a black hole. void of anything really even after consuming so much. ultimately destructive, but stable. OR a rock. i could be a rock boring rock. i do like things of course and if that is considered... i'm terribly twisted and its a shame, but futile to fight. morality is a heard mentality is a quote i've seen and like. probably because it makes me feel better. so much betta. depression sucks. embrace the futility and take your poison. I'm a nihilist. believe what you want. i volunteered at a place for disabled children once while i was working in Japan. it was disgusting, but i'm a nice guy so nobody knew.
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 10-19-2016 at 08:25 PM.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlolec View Post
    i prefer to think of myself as something like a black hole. void of anything really even after consuming so much. ultimately destructive, but stable. OR a rock. i could be a rock boring rock. i do like things of course and if that is considered... i'm terribly twisted and its a shame, but futile to fight. morality is a heard mentality is a quote i've seen and like. probably because it makes me feel better. so much betta. depression sucks. embrace the futility and take your poison. I'm a nihilist. believe what you want. i volunteered at a place for disabled children once while i was working in Japan. it was disgusting, but i'm a nice guy so nobody knew.
    You are a narcissist. I have read most of your shit and I don't like you. I know right where you sit and it's a disgusting place called the middle. It takes a lot for me to not like someone but I believe you are one of the people I would tolerate for about two seconds on one of my job sites, or anywhere near me. Post was about an autistic boy and his dog. What did you turn it into? You need facebook son. Give nothing and get nothing. Go sit on your fence and talk about yourself to yourself tough guy, and shove this in your black hole.
    clarky. and Mooseman33 like this.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post

You are a narcissist. I have read most of your shit and I don't like you. I know right where you sit and it's a disgusting place called the middle. It takes a lot for me to not like someone but I believe you are one of the people I would tolerate for about two seconds on one of my job sites, or anywhere near me. Post was about an autistic boy and his dog. What did you turn it into? You need facebook son. Give nothing and get nothing. Go sit on your fence and talk about yourself to yourself tough guy, and shove this in your black hole.
    Right. I don't get half the shit that he says. And it's pretty negative. Like Fuck feelings. Selfish shit. I don't agree with his outlook on life and seems to be confused with training. No offense to you tlotec. I mean u seen cool sometimes man but I don't agree with the lack of humanity u have. Like sociopath. It's pretty ugly. I remember u said one time that you say shit to to get what you want or something like that. And I said I disagree and that I am genuine about my feelings I put towards someone. And don't fake feelings or emotions to manipulate and feed my selfish ego to gain what I want. .....come on dude. I myself am a hardened being. Scarred and weatherd. But I have morals. It's not a heard mentality. Cuz if that's the case then the world would be 1000% more peace. Morals is strength on the inside and translates to the physical discipline. I can go on and on but u seen clueless all the time. And I think your lack of whatever the Fuck it is that you lack. Shows in your confusion on what's real. So u just make you own shit up and say whatever and it's pathetic and results are below even wasting my finger endurance to type this Considering I doubt you will change in any way
    I hate judging but I mean you said what u did so this is my thoughts about them views. So yeah. That's about it. Wish the best for everyone. I really do
    Last edited by Marsoc; 10-19-2016 at 11:07 PM.
    clarky. and Obspowerstroke like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Right. I don't get half the shit that he says. And it's pretty negative. Like Fuck feelings. Selfish shit. I don't agree with his outlook on life and seems to be confused with training. No offense to you tlotec. I mean u seen cool sometimes man but I don't agree with the lack of humanity u have. Like sociopath. It's pretty ugly. I remember u said one time that you say shit to to get what you want or something like that. And I said I disagree and that I am genuine about my feelings I put towards someone. And don't fake feelings or emotions to manipulate and feed my selfish ego to gain what I want. .....come on dude. I myself am a hardened being. Scarred and weatherd. But I have morals. It's not a heard mentality. Cuz if that's the case then the world would be 1000% more peace. Morals is strength on the inside and translates to the physical discipline. I can go on and on but u seen clueless all the time. And I think your lack of whatever the Fuck it is that you lack. Shows in your confusion on what's real. So u just make you own shit up and say whatever and it's pathetic and results will always be lowest grade imaginable
    Well said, Marine. The greatest thing a powerful man can do is humble himself and help others. I get the feeling Tlolec is a teenager that hasn't been green broke yet. Anyway...
    Marsoc likes this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    I like to think of my self as mentally strong. Void of collateral emotions and weakness. But this news story brought me to tears!!! Anyone else find this depressing?

Mum of highly sensitive boy with autism weeps as he finds peace with service dog - 9news.com.au
    Hell nope. It's actually positive and inspirating. Made me wish I had a dog. It's impressive what did happen there, and has kind of a magic tint to it.

I will tell you a sad story. I relative of mine has an autistic child. The mother didn't accept the son as such, and has been all over the continent searching for answers or possible treatments. Ultimately, she decided to bring the kid to a Russian doc whom practices weird electroshock therapy and the outcome is uncertain. This is going on as of now so I still don't know how things have pan out.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    The next great challenge to american economic health is how we are going to pay for the familys that have adult autistic children in home with their parents because they cannot functions on their own. This is a issue that is near and dear to my heart. This is such a touching story and it fills me with joy but also with reminds me of the coming storm that is just upon the horizon for when this children reach adult hood and their parents become to elderly to care for them in time.
    Many can became somewhat functional if given appropriate care. Autism is said to be on a spectrum, some can be very hard to manage but others can become productive members of society, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Well said, Marine. The greatest thing a powerful man can do is humble himself and help others. I get the feeling Tlolec is a teenager that hasn't been green broke yet. Anyway...
    Best course of action is to ignore narcissists. Doing otherwise feeds them. I know myself I'm a bit of one but I manage to get my sh*t under control.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Whats depressing are cunts like you who not only stand by and watch rape but its widely known throughout the world its something what's goes on in your own ranks, no wonder you lot have a bad reputation has a useless army

Nocookies | The Australian

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Whats depressing are cunts like you who not only stand by and watch rape but its widely known throughout the world its something what's goes on in your own ranks, no wonder you lot have a bad reputation has a useless army

Nocookies | The Australian

Oh wow he can google search a news article to make a point.
    Look i can do it too.

Soldiers accused of 'gang-raping' male recruits in barracks as part of alleged bullying tactics | Daily Mail Online

Useless army? Ah yes a bloke who would not know the first thing about service is bashing on an allied nations military, mate cheers. Why don't you learn a bit about history mate. An australian was twice as likely to recive a VC in ww1 then his British comrades. We made up less then 9% of british army but captured 30% of the prisoners on the western front suffering the highest casualty rate of the war all the while being an all volunteer force while you cunts had to be conscripted we answered the call voluntary. We invented the tank which helped to break the deadlock and pioneered the future of warfare.

Ww2? The first nation to defeat the japs and the germans in a land battle. Siege of tobruk?

Vietnam? Where the cunts where too scared to face us in an open engagment after we fucked there shit up in the battle of long tan.westmoreland was so impressed with our sas that he tried to model his LRRP on them.

Thats just off the top of my head. For a tiny country Australia has batted above its weight every time it has gone to war. Its disrespectful to keep slandering the accomplishments for whatever reason you have. You wouldn't know the first thing about military service, combat discipline, self sacrifice. The fact that you constantly slander other peoples service history and a friendly nations millatry proves this. War is not really what i would call "fun" its a dirty business that is put upon the shoulders of the few to serve the many. Its only really starting to bother me now years after i have retired. So go on reply with your typical rhetoric "cunt this and cunt that and im so big and tough blah blah blah"

But if you will answer me this please ok? Have you ever sat on your bed at night with a .45 in your hand and wanted to put a big hole in the back of your head just to stop the noise so you can get a little bit of silence? But the only thing stopping you is the fact that you need to help look after your sisters 7 year old son who is sound asleep in the next room and the thought of him seeing the aftermath is a depressing thought that you could not put upon him so you settle for a blade into your quad or thigh?

Im sorry to disappoint you marcus tonight is not the night i put a hole in my head. God only knows if you will be luckier tomorrow. After all these years why cant you just leave me alone?!!!!!!!!!!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    LMFAO Your fool lol your delusional regarding your Army lol infact I wouldn't call them an army, more a set of cowardly cunts

All the Australian Army are good at are watching innocent women get raped and do nothing about it or was that just you lol and also eating strawberries

I will never leave someone who watches innocent people get raped, your a cunt lol

I'll leave your thread now lol sleep well

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    This thread escillated quickly.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post

depressing? nope

what a great story!

And the mom looks hot!

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    I feel bad for people,with disability when the get made fun of or the self pity. But it's all about the fight to get better and gain from hardships in life. Even u tlotec lol. I don't like have pity parties over them rather I look at them as just the same as you or I. Just with a apparent situation ..yeah this thread went nuts. Lol. God bless everyone and really try and be good actions speak louder then words
    Obspowerstroke likes this.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlolec View Post
    I'd like to k ow what you found disgusting mate as I have an autistic step son??

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    The bottom line is this - always, in every scenario.

Are people that bad - the answer is always yes

I keep myself on the up & up on what goes on in my city, state & country very closely.

The shit that I hear, I can not even come up with.

Watching the news yesterday - Guy caught(blah, blah) - for raping - a 2 year old. I'm like, just wtf - I can't even come close to imagining anything even close.

fastindirt is offline New Member
    Some people have a lot of dark weird shit going on in their minds. If we all knew the extent of it, we wouldnt want to go out in public!

Thread Information