• 3 Post By NACH3
  • 8 Post By Cuz
  • 6 Post By MuscleScience
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 3 Post By AR's King Silabolin

Thread: Staff-members skills level?

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power

Staff-members skills level?

I just wondered. How knowlegeable are the top dogs in here. Mr BB, numbere, Nach, Bonaparte, kel, marcus, aust etc...compared to the rest of the world?

Can we say that the best guys at our steroid forum represent the world wide top clas steroid knowledge or are we just playing in the amateur league and the BB pros, their trainers and other competitors, educated doctors and scientists just laugh at our knowledge and advices?
    MuscleScience likes this.

zejj is offline Junior Member
    It's hard to gauge the knowledge due to how clandestine everyone is about roids.. it also doesn't help that it's illegal, people lie about it, UGL's underdose/overdose and sometimes don't even put what's on the label in their product (people get insane results with 600mg of true pharma grade test meanwhile some ppl get barely any gains on 600mg of ugl test.. go figure) I'd say there are definitely smart ppl on this forum for sure though! All we can hope for is to put our collective experiences together and give ourselves the information and research on steroids that our government (for me usa) has basically rejected.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've been a member on here for a few years now and in between I took time to join up on other forums. This forum easily has the most knowledgeable members. Rarely do you ever see bro science get passed off as real science and the guys almost always have scientific backing for what they say. Numere's posts sometimes hurt my head cause the dude throws some real info at you and aust's posts can be seen all over the web at countless forums. If someone were to smack talk this forum it would be due to members rarely condoning wreckless behaviours such as high dosed cycles or pushing drugs such as sarms and peptides which haven't been out long enough to determine whether they truly are safe ... you see it much more on other forums.
    NACH3, Bodacious, KINGKONG and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post
    I've been a member on here for a few years now and in between I took time to join up on other forums. This forum easily has the most knowledgeable members. Rarely do you ever see bro science get passed off as real science and the guys almost always have scientific backing for what they say. Numere's posts sometimes hurt my head cause the dude throws some real info at you and aust's posts can be seen all over the web at countless forums. If someone were to smack talk this forum it would be due to members rarely condoning wreckless behaviours such as high dosed cycles or pushing drugs such as sarms and peptides which haven't been out long enough to determine whether they truly are safe ... you see it much more on other forums.
    The end was supposed to hit on me? Pissed because u werent on my list?...i never push peptides or use heavy dosages. Sarmswize i just say BP, psa, hct, acne, hairline, recovery etc are better off. And nothing is safe unless u buy from the pharma yourself. And i guess that is not the case in 95% of the trades.
    But EOD..please get back to topic
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 11-06-2016 at 01:24 AM.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    The end was supposed to hit on me?...i never push peptides or use heavy dosages. Sarmswize i just say BP, psa, hct, acne, hairline, recovery etc are better off. And nothing is safe unless u buy from the pharma yourself. And i guess that is not the case in 95% of the trades.
    Not taking a shot at you at all. Im just stating what I've noticed in my time here. I do personally think its good having someone here who knows about sarms such as yourself but I'm not a believer of them and wont be until they've been around long enough to prove they're as good as they're made out to be.
    Marsoc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post

Not taking a shot at you at all. Im just stating what I've noticed in my time here. I do personally think its good having someone here who knows about sarms such as yourself but I'm not a believer of them and wont be until they've been around long enough to prove they're as good as they're made out to be.
    Ok..im sorry

Blog Entries
    its not just knowledge here but real word experience of individual members and the collective results of fellow members as well that have set a lot of the standards that are passed on here...a lot of us have been here for years sil helping others...these titles of the staff are earned...and yea I would say this is by far the best collection of knowledge of any other board ive been a part of...
    InternalFire likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    I just wondered. How knowlegeable are the top dogs in here. Mr BB, numbere, Nach, Bonaparte, kel, marcus, aust etc...compared to the rest of the world?

Can we say that the best guys at our steroid forum represent the world wide top clas steroid knowledge or are we just playing in the amateur league and the BB pros, their trainers and other competitors, educated doctors and scientists just laugh at our knowledge and advices?
    Yes, most of stuff we talk about is amateur level.

Some "tricks" are too advanced for it to be shared openly, too dangerous and looked at negatively.

And of course top trainers will have even more "tricks" up their sleeve, most of these "tricks" dont really have health in 1st place, like we try to do here.
    InternalFire, DocToxin8 and NACH3 like this.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    Yes, most of stuff we talk about is amateur level. Some "tricks" are too advanced for it to be shared openly, too dangerous and looked at negatively. And of course top trainers will have even more "tricks" up their sleeve, most of these "tricks" dont really have health in 1st place, like we try to do here.
    this is right on because we try to give the safest advice we can and not go to the extreme
    Bodacious and InternalFire like this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Thing we have here is experience, there's a bunch of us who have a life time into BB'ing who can honestly give good/safe advice because we have been there done that and are living with the results. Then there's younger guys who are more "book" smart that cover the more scientific aspect. You put it all the knowledge together, I truly believe its second to none. Sure you can go else where and hear what your looking for, but here we tell what some body needs to hear.
    MuscleScience, Booz, NACH3 and 5 others like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Ok..im sorry
    Wow a bit defensive are we lol geez. He was just stating obvious and facts is all I got from it. Nothing about u at all..

Proximal is offline Banned
    Sil, my background is that of a physical therapist and I also teach Anatomy & Physiology. From what I've seen on this board, based upon my 40 years of background and education, is that there is a LOT of solid information being passed on and a high level of knowledge of medicine.

I was frankly shocked by the level of concern for safety and general helpfulness that I saw when I first started here and am continually impressed by everyone here on a daily basis.
    BG likes this.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have dabbled a bit in both medicine and cell biology, (also trained for quite some number of years),
    and have noticed that there's an impressive amount of knowledge here.

As stated earlier, there are some "tricks" that might be used by various trainers that isn't spoken about here,
    (out of safety and known risks vs unknown benefits, etc)
    but for those who are Advanced enough and began investigating such issues anyway,
    I don't see any knowledge being denied them, though they will be informed that what theyre doing is unsafe.

What I've seen of "bro-science" here is more often just speculation,
    and made Clear that it is speculation. So knowledge is shared much better, so that one can take decisions based on information where one are aware of what we know, have reason to think, assume and just Guess.
    it will ofcourse never be Perfect, but as far as Health is concerned, this is probably the most responsible forum.
    And at the same time a great forum for inspiraton and knowledge about training and diet.
    NACH3, Proximal and BG like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I just wondered. How knowlegeable are the top dogs in here. Mr BB, numbere, Nach, Bonaparte, kel, marcus, aust etc...co

I can't even be put in the same class as these guys you've mentioned me with(on a scientific/medicinal basis)
    This forum is by far the best out there via knowledge... whether it's training or diet or science we have it all here and of course experience. I've learned more here in 3 years than I have over a lifetime of training on my own - & I thought I knew what I was doing when I got here
    Proximal, Bodacious and BG like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Bottom line I would have never went as far as i did without this forum and its members. Enough said
    NACH3, Mooseman33, BG and 5 others like this.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    I worked as an exercise physiologist for a number of years. Most of my knowledge about AAS was learned from actually users. Of course in school they won't dab into anything other than to say the usually stuffl. But when you are working day in and day out with top amatute and pro athletes of all different sports you pick up things through osmosis and such. Once you have a good understanding of physiology and chemistry and know how to look for information in research journals one can come up with a lot of knowledge.

I actually was interviewed about 10 years ago from the school paper about AAS usage in athletes. Back then the Balco Investigations were huge news. At that time I hadn't started self medicating for HRT yet, it was even a member of the forum.

It caused quite the stir because I was very frank about it. The school reporter was shocked to learn that the average AAS user was typically a white, upper middle class working professional that was well educated and only used to look good to attract a sexual partner. The part that was controversial was that I said that I could put someone on a steroid cycle and have virtually no side effects and nobody would be able to tell as an outside observer and that the actually medical research did not support a lot of the "common knowledge," that we head about. Of course I qualified my statement to say that I had or never would do such a thing, the point of that comment was. AAS users are not all huge monsterous bodybuilders or MVP caliber pro athletes. They are probably your neighbors, your doctor, lawyer, banker etc.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Sil, my background is that of a physical therapist and I also teach Anatomy & Physiology. From what I've seen on this board, based upon my 40 years of background and education, is that there is a LOT of solid information being passed on and a high level of knowledge of medicine.

I was frankly shocked by the level of concern for safety and general helpfulness that I saw when I first started here and am continually impressed by everyone here on a daily basis.
    Well...sometimes a feel the "helpfulness" is more a whoknowsmore attempt than true care, but i guess for a newbi it doesnt matter.
    Proximal likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I just wondered. How knowlegeable are the top dogs in here. Mr BB, numbere, Nach, Bonaparte, kel, marcus, aust etc...co

I can't even be put in the same class as these guys you've mentioned me with(on a scientific/medicinal basis)
    This forum is by far the best out there via knowledge... whether it's training or diet or science we have it all here and of course experience. I've learned more here in 3 years than I have over a lifetime of training on my own - & I thought I knew what I was doing when I got here
    Possible but i have been here 1,5 years and to me your answers put u on that list ( the list was not all inclusive, -BG etc..but you got my point)...even if u act like an asshole somtimes too....kidding dude
    BG, Proximal and NACH3 like this.

zejj is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Jedi
    Jedi Council**

Thread Information