Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Ufc 205

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevebeginner View Post
    Any ideas why eddie from newyork got booed but connor irish was cheered at a fight in newyork anybody??
    Only 37% were NY'rs. But its about the fighter they like and not where he's from. Plus a fair share of fight fans arent the smartest, then add alcohol and they do dumb shit. I cant stand when they chant Usa, usa for a guy. Drives me nuts.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post

Yup, they need to figure out a way to punish these guys more. They should lose the ability to have a fight for a length of time and after a few unable to fight anymore. It isnt fair at all. I love juice no doubt, but you cant have some guys using and others not. I have to look into the penalties, right now I believe its just fines.
    I actually think the penalty the first time is a yr banned...I can't remember if you'll fought within that or not....

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Yes! I used to hate Bisbing but he started growing on me after awhile. Then he had this great second comback, my hats off to him, he;s funny. Did you see the pre fight show where he puched the giant Weidman head?
    I didn't see that, I still think bisbing is a bit of a wanker but he's alright.

Connor going on his little rant was the funniest thing I've seen in awhile.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac82 View Post
    I actually think the penalty the first time is a yr banned...I can't remember if you'll fought within that or not....
    I didnt know it was that steep, Im going to check.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    I didn't see that, I still think bisbing is a bit of a wanker but he's alright.

Connor going on his little rant was the funniest thing I've seen in awhile.
    Ya he still is a bit, but I couldn't stand him before. Conner is funny as shit but I didnt like the way he came at T.Woodley, I like that guy, he even let them bring his belt out to Conner so he could have two in the ring.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    I didnt know it was that steep, Im going to check.
    I could be way off but I thought it was 1yr for first..5 for second then lifetime ban after

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information