Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Anybody black friday shop??

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

Anybody black friday shop??

I never have but this year I had my wife pick up a new tv. It felt kinda fun, made me want to buy more You guys get anything this year or have plans to make a "personal purchase because of the big sales?

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I refuse to go out in this..drove by Best Buy there were cars in the street outside the parking lot..I'll shop online..there are def some great deals though..
    BG likes this.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Got a 55 inch Samsung 4K smart tv

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Got a 55 inch Samsung 4K smart tv
    Same here buddy. Curved right? What did you pay?

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    I refuse to go out in this..drove by Best Buy there were cars in the street outside the parking lot..I'll shop online..there are def some great deals though..
    I hear you, my wife noticed that BJ's marked down the TV's the night before the actual sale so she just grabbed it while shopping lol So I guess it wasnt true black friday shopping but black friday sale
    KINGKONG likes this.

Blog Entries
    my wife and daughter and the in-laws go every year from like 8am to 8pm...it makes me sick to think of the debt that I'm acquiring...they all get off on the whole experience though...I work every time so I can miss the fun...

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Saw this little girl complain to an older lady that the older lady hit her and it hurt. The young girl wanted an apology and the older lady says " You done got in my pathway I ain't owe you nothing." The little girl I think was crying and her mom says "she's a little girl why don't you just apologize?" The older lady and two of her friends start making a scene and yelling "it ain't even worth it!! It ain't worth it" and storm out of the elevator.

This is why I hate going out on Black Friday. 90% of the deals aren't even above and beyond normal sales, but people just lose their minds.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    What is a black friday?

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    It is where americans lose their minds on the prospect of retail (and more online now) sales.
    Euroholic likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BG
    Same here buddy. Curved right? What did you pay?
    no I didn't want the curved one. I got it for 479

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate shopping pretty sure I would have to hurt people if I was forced to go shopping on black friday. I decided to do something more peaceful,so went deer hunting for the weekend.
    Obs likes this.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    my wife and daughter and the in-laws go every year from like 8am to 8pm...it makes me sick to think of the debt that I'm acquiring...they all get off on the whole experience though...I work every time so I can miss the fun...
    Ya you work to miss it and pay for it

Quote Originally Posted by DHew View Post
    Saw this little girl complain to an older lady that the older lady hit her and it hurt. The young girl wanted an apology and the older lady says " You done got in my pathway I ain't owe you nothing." The little girl I think was crying and her mom says "she's a little girl why don't you just apologize?" The older lady and two of her friends start making a scene and yelling "it ain't even worth it!! It ain't worth it" and storm out of the elevator.

This is why I hate going out on Black Friday. 90% of the deals aren't even above and beyond normal sales, but people just lose their minds.
    Very true not worth it. I hate mean old ladies, old people mostly.

Good deal, I have to mount the wall bracket tomorrow. Took a few days to get used to the picture, kinda felt like I was tripping and watching tv!

Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    I hate shopping pretty sure I would have to hurt people if I was forced to go shopping on black friday. I decided to do something more peaceful,so went deer hunting for the weekend.
    Lmao the people deserve it....the poor deer is innocent
    NACH3 likes this.

BG
    93 views and only 11 post......come on! A lot of people wont fess up..........

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    What is a black friday?
    They have sales to clear out stock inventory to make room for the new stuff.
    Euroholic likes this.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Damn right.

Went to the mall. Tried to buy some stuff for my girl. Clothes n such

She saw the line that spiraled like axsnake throughout the store (easy 1 hour or more wait to check out)

She threw the shit down and litetally said "fuck this shit, this isnt close to worth it, im about to snap"

Lol

I likes me girly, shes got the same short, take no shit temper i have.

We then went to the dollar tree and bought gummy worms and went home

Hey mate. I think i got the same one. 55 inch smart tv samsung non curve. I bought it a few weeks ago for 1100 aud thats about 800 of your usd. Jesus you get things cheap there. The curved ones freaked me out haha.

Heres my tv

https://www.postimg.org/image/k0ko34ve5/
    BG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic
    Hey mate. I think i got the same one. 55 inch smart tv samsung non curve. I bought it a few weeks ago for 1100 aud thats about 800 of your usd. Jesus you get things cheap there. The curved ones freaked me out haha. Heres my tv https://www.postimg.org/image/k0ko34ve5/
    ya I really like it
    BG and Euroholic like this.

ya I really like it
    I bought a samsung dvd player and the tv remote works for the dvd i like that. I hate having heaps of different remotes.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I did all my Black Friday shopping online.

Got a SICK deal on the Athos gear w/30% off. Been wanting this for a long time so I pulled the trigger. www.liveathos.com

Bought a bunch of Under Armor workout shirts

A portable infrared sauna

and a SHIT-LOAD of toys for my son. Basically nearly done with X-Mas shopping.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    I did all my Black Friday shopping online.

Got a SICK deal on the Athos gear w/30% off. Been wanting this for a long time so I pulled the trigger. www.liveathos.com

Bought a bunch of Under Armor workout shirts

A portable infrared sauna

and a SHIT-LOAD of toys for my son. Basically nearly done with X-Mas shopping.
    Online is the way to go. Im going to hit up a few sales on training clothe's also, just checked my emails from a few places I get gear from. Never heard of Atho's, looks interesting Im going check it out.
    PistolPete33 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic
    I bought a samsung dvd player and the tv remote works for the dvd i like that. I hate having heaps of different remotes.
    that's cool I don't bother with DVD players anymore. I either stream it from my computer or just use a thumb drive to play my movies. The tv is networkable so it's really nice

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Black Friday is during Deer season.I am NEVER going to pass on a day in the woods to do something I hate.SHOP
    jstone likes this.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Black Friday is during Deer season.I am NEVER going to pass on a day in the woods to do something I hate.SHOP
    Time is much better spent in the woods, although deer season is long gone where I live. I would still rather be in the woods.
    hammerheart likes this.

BG
    Realy huh. So say it wasnt black friday, you guys dont like shopping? Even if its for yourself? Man I love shopping. We save as much money as we can and when we go to our time share in Florida we go shopping in the big malls and buy our summer clothes for the next year.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Realy huh. So say it wasnt black friday, you guys dont like shopping? Even if its for yourself? Man I love shopping. We save as much money as we can and when we go to our time share in Florida we go shopping in the big malls and buy our summer clothes for the next year.
    I would rather inject test 400 in my eye than go shopping.
    If I shop for something it's usually online.

One exception is guns I could spend hours in a good gun shop.

BG
    I would rather inject test 400 in my eye than go shopping.
    If I shop for something it's usually online.

One exception is guns I could spend hours in a good gun shop.
    Guns shops are fun, gets real expensive though

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Like diesel the only thing I like to shop for is guns, and things that allow me to be outdooors. So if its a huge gun store with camping, hunting, and fishing stuff I could spend hours there.

Blog Entries
    what sucks about Christmas for me is that when people ask me what I want I cant say oh a ten pack of test c would be nice thx...so I say cash...then of course they get me gift cards instead grrrr....I must have at least 10 gift cards with a balance of $1.75 or so on them damit...

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Only if shopping for food. Especially meat.... but I absolutely hate to shop for clothing, it's almost winter and still have T-shirts on.

wellshii is offline Member
    Amazon has good deals . I got some spy sunglasses for 15 bucks,originally 70 bucks.
    BG likes this.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel101
    Same here

Quote Originally Posted by wellshii
    Amazon has good deals . I got some spy sunglasses for 15 bucks,originally 70 bucks.
    Spy sunglasses?

Making some porn?
    BG likes this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Love Amazon.com - use it as much as possible. The hassle of the crowds far outweighs the Black Friday cost savings for me. Most times people just flat-out annoy me, try to stay away from them as much as I can
    almostgone and BG like this.

Any cyber Monday deals out there?
    *Admin* likes this.

wellshii is offline Member
    No not as of yet.
    Just wanted to try them out. Which I havent yet.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Man I love shopping. We save as much money as we can and when we go to our time share in Florida we go shopping in the big malls and buy our summer clothes for the next year.

I'm predicting a "Shopping with BG" thread in the near future......
    Euroholic likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    I'm predicting a "Shopping with BG" thread in the near future......
    Could be! Heading to Florida for x-mass

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I steer clear of it because I always get the urge to throw shopping carts at idiots. The wife always has to keep me spooled down. What I refer to as " being aware of what is going on around you" is what she calls "me stalking the crowd".
    So far this year, Amazon Prime.has been a blessing. I've made a couple.of quick stops to grab a few.things, but by a large Amazon Prime has been my go to. Probably best anyway, I recently ran across some legit cheque drops and threatened to take the wife shopping and I would dose up just prior to hitting the stores. She said she wanted no part of that.
    Proximal likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Well its 1130 on Wednesday morning and im off to do food shopping and buy a microwave. I better get a carpark!!!!!!

GAINZ4DAYZ is offline Junior Member
    so nice that amazon matched most of the things we wanted this year for black friday (almost everything was for the kids) and we didn't have to go out in that mess!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information