Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By diesel101
  • 2 Post By numbere

Thread: Do you guys think my local source is scamming me?

lilbigjuicy is offline Junior Member

Do you guys think my local source is scamming me?

So my local source orders his stuff from a guy in a different state. He sells to a lot of people around here, and I know who have bought from here and they all say it's good stuff. I fronted him the money cause he said he would give me a discount off the order cause it would be helping him out. He told me it takes 3 days for the payment to clear via PayPal then takes 1-5 days for it to get here. He placed the order Dec. 9th, it's now December 21st and he hasn't been texting me back when I ask him where it's at. 2 weeks.. Still no gear, do you guys thinks he's scamming me or he is still waiting and I'm just bugging him? Let's hear some opinions.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Only time will tell but sometimes we all (including myself) forget that when we buy gear we are still buying from drug dealers.
    Most of us don't think it is a big deal but it's no different than buying recreational drugs from someone in a vehicle on the street corner.
    I had a source that I always fronted the money first and he would always deliver but sometimes it took a lot longer than originally promised. I always figured that he spent the money on something else and had to wait for the next guy to give him money to buy inventory to fill my order.

Keep texting him every few days and see what happens, if you do get scammed let your buddies know so it doesn't happen to them.
    lilbigjuicy likes this.

Thanks for the response Diesel101, that's what I plan on doing, but I don't want to annoy him which I already think I'm doing why he's not responding or he took my money and is gonna run. I used to be pretty good friends with him which is why I don't think he would, but who knows. Only time will tell.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Is this bloke an independent or part of a organisation? Seems fishy and very unorganised to me. You might want to think about your options to maintain credibility in your area mate.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Is this bloke an independent or part of a organisation? Seems fishy and very unorganised to me. You might want to think about your options to maintain credibility in your area mate.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    There was a point in my life when I was a purveyor illegal goods and I can tell you the most annoying part of that line of work is annoying people who text and call non stop.

If he's not replying it's because he's not holding.

Give him some space and the benefit of the doubt.

When people like this go silent it's usually because there was an issue with meeting the source.

Holiday's are right around the corner and he and his source probably had conflicting schedules.

You likely won't hear from him until after Christmas.

If he was treated you well in the past he will likely come through.
    KINGKONG and ghettoboyd like this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Bad time of year to front out money.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Bad time of year to front out money.
    There's a good time to front money to a dealer?

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    There's a good time to front money to a dealer?
    Lmao very true!

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

So turns out he sent my money as family and friends on PayPal as well as more people but he claims he's gonna try to fix things so we'll see. I guess I'm fucked for now.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lilbigjuicy View Post
    So turns out he sent my money as family and friends on PayPal as well as more people but he claims he's gonna try to fix things so we'll see. I guess I'm fucked for now.
    You didn't meet him through facebook roid pages did you?
    Those dudes are royally fucked up, outright openly advertising and scamming

I recently joined to see what it was, its ridiculous

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lilbigjuicy View Post
    So my local source orders his stuff from a guy in a different state. He sells to a lot of people around here, and I know who have bought from here and they all say it's good stuff.Still no gear, do you guys thinks he's scamming me or he is still waiting and I'm just bugging him? Let's hear some opinions.
    I think your guy gets his gear from another country and not another state. It's the holidays so shipping could be slow or everyone is simply extra busy this time a year. As stated above. Don't bug him; that's annoying. If he's going to supply you, then he will when he gets it. You texting him isn't going to get the guys in Poland to ship any faster.

And if he never comes through, well, hopefully you didn't front too much $$

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Grappler13 View Post
    I think your guy gets his gear from another country and not another state. It's the holidays so shipping could be slow or everyone is simply extra busy this time a year. As stated above. Don't bug him; that's annoying.
    Probably

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    I hate dealing with people I know like that! I think I'd rather get screwed over the Internet! It least I'm not tempted to beat someone's ass over some gear, and risk getting into trouble and possibly getting screwed up with my job and all that good sh_t!

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    He probably is screwing you honestly. Guys that sell illegal substances are often shady. Nature of the beast. Though, it's surprising if he's well known in the area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Most sources are behind right now. Be patient.

Thread Information