Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Dream Crushers In Your Life?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man

Dream Crushers In Your Life?

Every time I excel at something, someone is gonna piss on it because thats human nature...

This thread is kind of a rant but feel free to share your experiences. It is also a warning to some of you...

If I was good at something, I will use electronics as an example, I got all wrapped up in it. I would buy books on it to teach myself things such as basic college books on RC circuitry and I would buy some tools, a soldering iron and multimeter and I would explore and try to build things. If I had spare time I would use it for my hobby/dream at the time.

I cannot tell you how many hobbys and dreams my ex wife shit on because I let her. I mean some things I was really good at that I had potetial to excel in. I was totally hung up on bodybuilding when I met her but it was put aside quick to meet her demands.

My problem was I never said Fuck you.
    When I was reading the encyclopedia of electronic circuitry and my ex said "you care about this more than me" I should have nutted up and said "No, you care about yourself more than me or our relationship".

I spent many years being someone I was not until I could no longer perpetuate the facade. Now I have a couple of people I love giving me shit about lifting and getting bigger.

I heard that line again the other day, "you care about this more than me"....

That line fucking echoed in my heart! I mean it instantly hurt and not in a way she would understand.

I will not choose someone who doesn't want me.
    If someone puts words in my mouth then so be it.
    You think I won't call your bluff? Mom? Dad? Sweetie? Brother? Sis?

I am hardened to ladies mind games now, dont test it babe. You wont have the decade long stretch of success my ex did.

If someone trys to pry you away from your dreams they don't like you. They like someone they wish you were. Learn to spot it and shut it down quick, however necessary.

If I have to leave someone because they don't allow for my dreams then ok. WHEN THEY SEE ME IN TEN YEARS I WILL BE A BIG MOTHERFUCKER.
    I can guess they will be the same as I remembered except ten years older.

Fuck a bunch of manipulators, live your own life, your own way
    wellshii, songdog and EDCG19 like this.

wellshii is offline Member
    Been raised around women,no bros,dad passed away, they can be selfish to the extent where you mentioned and then some.
    Not gonna go any further on the subject, because honestly it depresses me.
    Even emotionally when needs arent meant,you stray for a second after trying to talk,one second,not even an affair,just a listener,
    then bam!21 thousand is out of savings who knows where, phones apps are uninstalled, bam bam bam!!!!!!
    But oh nooooo,she cheats its all your F****** fault....

Sorry Im ranting.
    Understand though,this society is backwards and we know that Obspower, but hey.
    Again,ranting.

Us as humans overall suck though. So eff it.
    Last edited by wellshii; 02-20-2017 at 11:37 PM.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by wellshii View Post
    Been raised around women,no bros,dad passed away, they can be selfish to the extent where you mentioned and then some.
    Even emotionally when needs arent meant,you stray for a second after trying to talk,one second,not even an affair,just a listener,
    then bam!21 thousand is out of savings who knows where, phones apps are uninstalled, bam bam bam!!!!!!

Sorry Im ranting.
    Again,ranting.

I know man. I just will not go where I have been. It starts small and snowballs. I can take all the roasting on earth and keep right on trucking but when someone I love says some shit like that I spot the manipulation immediately.

I can live without it. Why the hell cant women see that. I seperated with a wife and five kids now I see them eoweekend... Now what would make a little girl think she can be with me one year and be anywhere close to as hard to lose as that?

"You care about this more than me"....
    Well... frankly my dear maybe I just dont give a fuck?

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by wellshii View Post

Sorry Im ranting.
    Again,ranting.

Btw I appreciate your rant. Had to get this off my chest. Glad someone read it.
    wellshii likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Btw I appreciate your rant. Had to get this off my chest. Glad someone read it.
    Yea man no prob. Feels good to get things off our chest besides a barbell .
    Obs likes this.

I know man. I just will not go where I have been. It starts small and snowballs. I can take all the roasting on earth and keep right on trucking but when someone I love says some shit like that I spot the manipulation immediately.

I can live without it. Why the hell cant women see that. I seperated with a wife and five kids now I see them eoweekend... Now what would make a little girl think she can be with me one year and be anywhere close to as hard to lose as that?

"You care about this more than me"....
    Well... frankly my dear maybe I just dont give a fuck?
    Yea they have their mind games. Good thing we have learned huh.
    Obs likes this.

evanescent is offline Banned
    Try being gay. You get all the gaslighting and manipulation plus the added self-entitlement and arrogance that having a penis entails.

I pretty much stopped talking to 99% of people I know about 2 months ago. I've honestly felt more positive about the future and at peace with myself lurking AAS messageboards and watching Youtube.

It does suck though, because underneath it I am a very social person and love to travel and meet new people. The cost-benefit ratio of dealing with people just doesn't seem worth it lately though.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by evanescent View Post
    Try being gay. You get all the gaslighting and manipulation plus the added self-entitlement and arrogance that having a penis entails.

I pretty much stopped talking to 99% of people I know about 2 months ago. I've honestly felt more positive about the future and at peace with myself lurking AAS messageboards and watching Youtube.

It does suck though, because underneath it I am a very social person and love to travel and meet new people. The cost-benefit ratio of dealing with people just doesn't seem worth it lately though.
    I dont mind people so much anymore. I used to be a shut in practically. Everyone has the same desires but they will never be fufilled if someone tries to manipulate someone into being something they arent.
    I thought I had made that clear to this one. It wouldnt matter if it was lifting or knitting or cooking some people wont let you have enjoyment, they get jealous.

evanescent is offline Banned
    I had a very similar situation, even after discussing it and thinking it was settled. I don't think they're aware they're even doing it? It's like a fight/flight response for them to try establish control over anything they can. You could literally run out the front door to help someone hit by a car and they'd disapprove or find a way to re-frame it to denigrate you.

I think you nailed it, if they were fulfilled they wouldn't feel the need to manipulate others to compensate for the lack of control over their own life.

After last year I learned the importance of ignoring practically anything people say and purely observing their actions. Only way to start filtering out the douchebags.
    Obs and wellshii like this.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    My first wife was the devils sister so yes she crushed many dreams for me. My wife now is awesome and very supportive of just about everything.

Every other dream crusher in the world is not a problem for me because the words F*CK YOU tend to come out of my mouth very easily as I get older.
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by evanescent View Post

Im in the same boat except for my wife and kds of course,
    people are toxic. I have ceased all contact friends even of 18 years.
    Obs and evanescent like this.

Obs
    Attachment 167924
    Attachment 167925
    Fuck anyone who says different. The second guy is a lot happier. Im never gonna stop. I will become a complete freak if it makes me happier than the old me. Hell of a change Attachment 167926
    Attachment 167927
    Attachment 167929
    Attachment 167930
    Attachment 168371
    Last edited by Obs; 03-19-2017 at 04:44 PM.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Obs
    https://youtu.be/CPQ1budJRIQ
    Get them out of your life.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I was just waiting for this rage Obs, just like the last competition. Just can not stop laughing.
    RaginCajun and EDCG19 like this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well be truthful to her and explain that you really are not getting any bigger that she needs to get her eye's checked Sorry bro you opened the door.But on a serious note I grew up with that with my parents they were never supportive in any thing I did if I had a dime for every time I heard I would amount to nothing I would be a rich man.But I didn't let it get too me and proved them wrong and in the end they lost beacuse I was too busy improving myself to stop by and listen too their negative shit.
    Obs and KINGKONG like this.

Obs
    I like haters and non believers. Yes I may fail my goals but most have none. They long for the chance to point their fingers and laugh at someone who tried something their lazy ass would never dare.

I will.
    I will what I will fucking will and everyone will watch.
    The will pushes or pulls up that rep that should have failed. My will is not perishable like the haters waiting for me to fail.

Once upon a time I thought I would be embarrassed for my actual person to be attached to my profile here. Someday maybe people will read this and say, "that was him, his mindset made him what he is".

Should I fail which I won't...

I will be more than most ever dreamed.
    Gallowmere likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You haven't grown in 12 months Obs, hurry up man these yrs are very precious if you want to be a big freak. Oh and please don't mix non believers and hate together
    Obs, RaginCajun and EDCG19 like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You haven't grown in 12 months Obs, hurry up man these yrs are very precious if you want to be a big freak. Oh and please don't mix non believers and hate together
    Bet my back is more defined at 220lb than yours... Start throwing up pics big man.
    marcus300 likes this.

Bet my back is more defined at 220lb than yours... Start throwing up pics big man.
    I admire your timing because you have me at a disadvantage. I've not cycled for 4yrs and I've been extremely poorly over the last 8 months. I've not been training and i can't stress enough even though I'm at my worst your best still lives in the shadows of a real big man.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    I admire your timing because you have me at a disadvantage. I've not cycled for 4yrs and I've been extremely poorly over the last 8 months. I've not been training and i can't stress enough even though I'm at my worst your best still lives in the shadows of a real big man.
    I admire your mouth.
    Anybody ever told you, you got a real pretty mouth?

I am not happy where I am. I wont be happy at 260.

Someday my cunt will be bigger than yours marcus.
    marcus300 and hollowedzeus like this.

I admire your mouth.
    Anybody ever told you, you got a real pretty mouth?

I am not happy where I am. I wont be happy at 260.

Someday my cunt will be bigger than yours marcus.
    You just made an English cunt laugh out loud lol.
    Obs, RaginCajun and hollowedzeus like this.

Obs
    I also need you to teach me to make my arms like my shoulders and back marcus.
    marcus300 likes this.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    OBS sometimes you remind me of a member called "Rahulfreak" old timers remember him.
    marcus300 likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    OBS sometimes you remind me of a member called "Rahulfreak" old timers remember him.
    I am sure he was a real pain in your ass and the worst person alive.

I am sure he was a real pain in your ass and the worst person alive.
    no no, u r not pain in my ass nor i think you are the bad person. I am talking about the intensity of yours he was something like that as well (he use to do squats with a butt plug in so he doesnt shit ). I honestly dont think u r a bad person we just think differently and sometimes it get me irritated. you are what u r and in most cases i just agree to disagree.
    Obs and marcus300 like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    no no, u r not pain in my ass nor i think you are the bad person. I am talking about the intensity of yours he was something like that as well (he use to do squats with a butt plug in so he doesnt shit ). I honestly dont think u r a bad person we just think differently and sometimes it get me irritated. you are what u r and in most cases i just agree to disagree.
    Same to you. I dont mean to be irritating, rather entertaining.

I also need you to teach me to make my arms like my shoulders and back marcus.
    That will cost you

Obs
    That will cost you
    Bitcoin?

Bitcoin?
    No its crashed. $ or £ or even €
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    I wish I could hire you for 30 minutes a day in person.
    Thats the best compliment you will ever get from me big dawg.
    marcus300 likes this.

I wish I could hire you for 30 minutes a day in person.
    Thats the best compliment you will ever get from me big dawg.
    We wouldn't reach 30. I'd twat fuk out of you within 10mins of being in your company
    Obs likes this.

Would you put me up if i came over but you'd have to get rid of the guns
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Would you put me up if i came over but you'd have to get rid of the guns
    We would go shooting, blow shit up with dynamite, and get fucked up on whiskey on dirt roads. Afterward we would go whip some ass at the bar. You would officially be a rural American and never go back.

We would go shooting, blow shit up with dynamite, and get fucked up on whiskey on dirt roads. Afterward we would go whip some ass at the bar. You would officially be a rural American and never go back.
    When would we have a cup of tea?
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    We would have a 44 oz glass of cold sweet iced tea, as we are south of the missouri compromise. Shit doesnt get real until you get south of I-44 on the west side though.

We would have a 44 oz glass of cold sweet iced tea, as we are south of the missouri compromise. Shit doesnt get real until you get south of I-44 on the west side though.
    Fuk me your full of shit lol .

I have real tea with a tea cosy. No guns just one kid that farts stinky.

Fuk me your full of shit lol .
    for them tea is Ice tea........so you gotta understand.
    marcus300 likes this.

Would Australian dollar work
    marcus300 likes this.

We wouldn't reach 30. I'd twat fuk out of you within 10mins of being in your company
    I honestly dont doubt that.....
    marcus300 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information