Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: Woman beater

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man

Woman beater

I just caught my ex's ex in the bathroom. He beat her. I grabbed him by the throat and made him beg. I literally made him cry like a bitch. Is that normal? If you agree you are my friend if not fuck you.

Obs
    For fucks sake I could have killed him. I let the bitch go and i am on trenbolone fire.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    The lowest form of life is a man that beats women!
    DCI, Obs, clarky. and 1 others like this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah I would just black out then there would be blood everywhere. Hope you scared the shit out of him.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Yeah I would just black out then there would be blood everywhere. Hope you scared the shit out of him.
    I just cleaned the bar out men. God damn i love my girl.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    The lowest form of life is a man that beats women!
    Not quite
    marcus300, clarky. and almostgone like this.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Not quite
    Agreed mate close but there is one form of scum that is far lower!
    marcus300, Obs, almostgone and 2 others like this.

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

My wife's ex was a cunt used to beat her senseless fucking piss poor excuse for a man!
    Won't come anywhere near my house doesn't even see his child,given half the chance I would beat the life outta him,you are not alone in how you feel but like BIB states not the lowest form...
    DCI, songdog, BG and 2 others like this.

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Was this that big personal trainer dude you mentioned ...what was his excuse or did he deny it

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    OK I dont want to open a can of bad worms here so lets discuss this civilly but.........................is there a time when its OK to strike a woman? Ill be honest with you I have a domestic violence charge from when I was in my early 20's. I had a bad ass girlfriend, we had a crazy super explosive love relationship. She live with me from when she was 15 to 20, her mom had a severe drug problem, I had been arrested for beating up guys (druggies) at their house so I was restrained from there so she moved in with me. At that time I was around 18. To make a long story short I got into coke and clubbing heavy, leaving the house for days, she was 20 now, just got her implants and was roaring and ready to go. So we knew we had to break up but it was BAD, on then off, her hanging with guys, me trying to kill them, her stalking girls. In the end one night I was a bit drunk, she found me started going off about she's going to fuk all my friends, my enemies, screaming at the top of her lungs. Then she spit in my face and punched me. I just turned and dropped her. The police chased me on foot for hours, couldn't catch but the next day I turned myself in. I caught the charge, did a little short time and had it on my record for 10 years. But I will be 100% honest, I dont regret it........... not one bit.
    Obs, DROY, DocToxin8 and 1 others like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Mate that was self defence in my eyes and I would do the same,my ex started to punch me in the face as I was holding my 6 month old baby,I pushed her away and she went ass over tit and bashed her head...
    I got pulled in my the old bill but was thrown out self defence...
    But to bully abuse and beat a woman ain't on that's what this is about
    Self defence is just wether being attached by a man or woman they must expect the same back
    Obs, clarky., almostgone and 3 others like this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Not quite
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz View Post
    Agreed mate close but there is one form of scum that is far lower!
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I just caught my ex's ex in the bathroom. He beat her. I grabbed him by the throat and made him beg. I literally made him cry like a bitch. Is that normal? If you agree you are my friend if not fuck you.
    Without a doubt there are lower forms of life, trust me I really know this subject Obs on low lifes - you should make the victim press charges as soon as possible, this is as a must it only takes some serious talking to and understanding for her to press charges. I don't care what you may think of going down that route or taking care of things "yourself" but there is one serious problem here - HE WILL DO THIS AGAIN IF NOT STOPPED to her and other women in his life and this needs to be done legally and charges pressed.
    Last edited by marcus300; 02-25-2017 at 08:36 AM.
    clarky., almostgone, DROY and 4 others like this.

My wife's ex was a cunt used to beat her senseless fucking piss poor excuse for a man!
    Won't come anywhere near my house doesn't even see his child,given half the chance I would beat the life outta him,you are not alone in how you feel but like BIB states not the lowest form...
    Sorry to her that
    There are many circumstances surrounding abuse like this and they do need taking in consideration, and I know if done properly things can be taken care of by certain people but in 90+ times this only creates more problems and also increases the chances of this happening further down the line. I have strong views personally and professionally on abuse of any kind but I know she needs to press charges, otherwise she's fuelling the next episode for herself or others
    almostgone, clarky. and Obs like this.

Mate that was self defence in my eyes and I would do the same,my ex started to punch me in the face as I was holding my 6 month old baby,I pushed her away and she went ass over tit and bashed her head...
    Self defence is just wether being attached by a man or woman they must expect the same back
    Exactly, there are circumstances around each case but I am talking about proper abuse by an abuser. Self defence is huge area mate
    clarky., almostgone and Obs like this.

Yes indeed
    My wife's ex was a cunt
    Used to abuse her mentally and physically.....
    Cowards mate
    almostgone, Obs, clarky. and 1 others like this.

BG
    I agree to some point about self defense, I mean she couldn't really hurt me, did I need to defend myself.....no, I could have walked away.

The question I ask, was it right or wrong?
    marcus300, almostgone, Obs and 1 others like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    You should have beat the brakes off him.
    Obs likes this.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    I agree to some point about self defense, I mean she couldn't really hurt me, did I need to defend myself.....no, I could have walked away.

you weren't right, but you weren't wrong either.
    You were in a toxic relationship and both parties should have left long ago.
    I know how it can be, never did hit a woman, but was very close to.
    She used that against me later ofcourse, (not by bringing in police or anything, but just by messing with my head and saying I was about to do it)
    Anyways, leaned a few things since then and now I would only hit a woman to defend another woman (or myself or others if she was a real threat)

As for people that abuse women, which is what this thread is about, that's another thing entirely. That's scum.

But before you jump in and knock out somebody you see as being rough with his woman (unless it's obvious), learn the whole story.
    I've been used by women to beat up men before.
    Yeah the man in question might have given her a punch, but if both parties are actually fighting and the man isn't "winning" then he's probably restraining himself and the relationship.
    Enough rant.
    I've just been used many times by women to beat up men that didn't deserve it, and realized it later.

As for abusive men, they are scum.
    BG and Obs like this.

Mate the way I see it wether right or wrong if another adult attacks you they should expect some sort of response...
    You should be allowed to defend yourself,fuck me being spat at and then attacked wether it hurt or not!
    If you had not responded what was next?a knife?
    Obs likes this.

I was cornered by my ex with butchers knives I don't know how I got myself in that mess she'd hit me all the time yet I was always the one worried I'd go to jail in the end not dropping her worked out because she made up false allegations and now she's facing g 15 charges. 6 assault with a weapon, 5 assault, 2 uttering death threats, 1 destruction of property over $5000 and one breach of bail when she tried to run me over. I'm a real all star when it comes to picking them.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    OK I dont want to open a can of bad worms here so lets discuss this civilly but.........................is there a time when its OK to strike a woman? Ill be honest with you I have a domestic violence charge from when I was in my early 20's. I had a bad ass girlfriend, we had a crazy super explosive love relationship. She live with me from when she was 15 to 20, her mom had a severe drug problem, I had been arrested for beating up guys (druggies) at their house so I was restrained from there so she moved in with me. At that time I was around 18. To make a long story short I got into coke and clubbing heavy, leaving the house for days, she was 20 now, just got her implants and was roaring and ready to go. So we knew we had to break up but it was BAD, on then off, her hanging with guys, me trying to kill them, her stalking girls. In the end one night I was a bit drunk, she found me started going off about she's going to fuk all my friends, my enemies, screaming at the top of her lungs. Then she spit in my face and punched me. I just turned and dropped her. The police chased me on foot for hours, couldn't catch but the next day I turned myself in. I caught the charge, did a little short time and had it on my record for 10 years. But I will be 100% honest, I dont regret it........... not one bit.
    I help guys like this and yes in the eyes of the law you are wrong beacuse as soon as things heat up or you know things are about to get ugly you need to leave.You are not allowed to put your hands on anyone.And being she was a woman they look at her as the weaker one and you shouldve turned the other cheek.I see a lot of guys come and go from this program some learn some don't but the thing is and it's been brought up they need one for women.I have seen women set guys up so they would go to jail.Yrs ago I had a gal beat the shit out of me black eye fat lip before I put her to the ground and ended it.No I didn't hit her but it showed her she wasn't really winning.After that day I never let one do that again.
    BG, Capebuffalo, Obs and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    I help guys like this and yes in the eyes of the law you are wrong beacuse as soon as things heat up or you know things are about to get ugly you need to leave.You are not allowed to put your hands on anyone.And being she was a woman they look at her as the weaker one and you shouldve turned the other cheek.I see a lot of guys come and go from this program some learn some don't but the thing is and it's been brought up they need one for women.I have seen women set guys up so they would go to jail.Yrs ago I had a gal beat the shit out of me black eye fat lip before I put her to the ground and ended it.No I didn't hit her but it showed her she wasn't really winning.After that day I never let one do that again.
    When I got nicked here mate they had to let me go without even a caution as I had my twin girls there at the time and they saw that I retaliated in self defence..
    The cops wanted to let me go with a caution but I told em bollox take me to court and it would get thrown out,guess what they let me go as they knew they were in the wrong...
    Obs and clarky. like this.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    In my state (I think across the other 49 states too) just swearing at your partner in front of a cop, is enough to arrest you for DV

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    In my state (I think across the other 49 states too) just swearing at your partner in front of a cop, is enough to arrest you for DV
    What if is a woman swearing at a guy?
    wellshii and clarky. like this.

Obs
    I agree, I will openly say I have hit a woman. I have also been shot at by one. I hit in pure defense. This guy hit her into the floor and kept hitting her and yelled "stop hitting me" so the upstairs neighbors wouldnt suspect him.

By the way I said ex's ex but its my gf's ex. I was still pretty adrenalined when i posted this.
    BG likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Without a doubt there are lower forms of life, trust me I really know this subject Obs on low lifes - you should make the victim press charges as soon as possible, this is as a must it only takes some serious talking to and understanding for her to press charges. I don't care what you may think of going down that route or taking care of things "yourself" but there is one serious problem here - HE WILL DO THIS AGAIN IF NOT STOPPED to her and other women in his life and this needs to be done legally and charges pressed.
    I agree. This happened before i met her by 6-8 mos. This guy literally begged and I literally would not be able to live with myself if I had said what this guy did to prevent me from destroying him.

I would have taken an ass kicking long before losing my pride like this prick did. Last night was a mistake though it could have been bad. I havent felt that violent in years. I am scared to think what I could have done. Fuck that guy though.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    You should have beat the brakes off him.
    Lmao if we went to a bar together we would both wake up in jail!
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Was this that big personal trainer dude you mentioned ...what was his excuse or did he deny it
    No it was a guy she dated before me.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post

What if is a woman swearing at a guy?
    I guess it works both ways, but you know social stigmas its "no big deal" the other way around
    Obs likes this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    One of my favorite movies and these scene sums up this thread.

http://youtu.be/tgEEn75JEuY
    songdog and Obs like this.

Not quite
    I spoke to quick
    Not the lowest but close
    Obs likes this.

BG
    Mate the way I see it wether right or wrong if another adult attacks you they should expect some sort of response...
    You should be allowed to defend yourself,fuck me being spat at and then attacked wether it hurt or not!
    If you had not responded what was next?a knife?
    She had tried with a knife before, actually was sitting out side a club waiting for me. True she was attaching me though, out of control, her mouth just would not shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    you weren't right, but you weren't wrong either.
    You were in a toxic relationship and both parties should have left long ago.
    Thats the way I feel, I wasnt right or wrong, just a bad situation that got much worst. Absolutely we should have ended long before that but we were in love, this was the final straw though, plus her banging a LOT of guys right after that. She was pissed at me.

In the end after some time we became friends, still care about her, it was just two crazy lives that came together. Sometimes I wonder what things would have been like if I didnt get into drugs.
    Obs and DocToxin8 like this.

Obs
    I had a wife that shot at me with a 70lb draw compound bow. She missed my head by about six inches after it skipped off the car roof. She got choke slammed a little bit for that. We continued to make each other miserable for many years after that.
    I hit her once and blacked her eye. She jumped on the steering wheel wile I was going 55 with our son in the truck. I elbowed her off harder than I meant to but there really wasnt time to think. I mashed the brakes and stopped in the middle of the road, put it in park, and took off walking. I just knew I was going to prison... she didnt call the cops. One of the worst days I ever had.

Nice to hear I'm not the only one that's been attacked while driving on the highway with children in the car.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Nice to hear I'm not the only one that's been attacked while driving on the highway with children in the car.
    That was terrible. I still cringe thinking about elbowing her. Blacked her pretty eye... I hated myself for that, it just was though. Another wonderful memory I will get to ponder on my death bed.

You did what you had to man as long as you know that nothing else matters.
    Obs likes this.

wellshii is offline Member
    He may have cried,but the stupid tend not to learn until it's too late.
    Keep calm Stroke,pussies like that call the cops right away.

As far as women go,yea they'll use anything,I repeat anything to their advantage.
    Backwards society remember. Would I ever hit one? Nah ,I punch my fridge door or anything else as long as it's not a woman.
    Reason being is because women are weaker,so no matter how much they aggravate, I get away as far as possible.
    Last edited by wellshii; 02-25-2017 at 11:55 PM.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by wellshii View Post
    He may have cried,but the stupid tend not to learn until it's too late.
    Keep calm Stroke,pussies like that call the cops right away.

As far as women go,yea they'll use anything,I repeat anything to their advantage.
    Backwards society remember. Would I ever hit one? Nah ,I punch my fridge door or anything else as long as it's not a woman.
    Reason being is because women are weaker,so no matter how much they aggravate, I get away as far as possible.
    I replaced one door in my house literally at least ten times. I should have ended that relationship the day it started. I was dumb. If you are meant to be you wont argue and fight all the time.
    wellshii likes this.

wellshii is offline Member
    We live and learn man.
    I never had a woman that was that bad,
    the problem was and is probably me and my upbringing.
    My mother is what brings my anger up.
    Its ok though, me and my wife argue and go through our problems,but seem to get stronger each time.
    I think.lol
    Obs and DocToxin8 like this.

Last edited by diesel101; 02-27-2017 at 10:31 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information