I'd get jiggy with Figgy.
    songdog likes this.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It looks terrible ...
    Euroholic likes this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Never!

On a side note my saturday cheat meal was KFC last week and it sucked. I wanted to punch the dumb kid behind the counter and then they didnt have extra crispy. 5 guys burgers for now on, always delicious and never let me down Looking so forward to it today
    songdog and numbere like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Keep that thing away from me.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Never!

On a side note my saturday cheat meal was KFC last week and it sucked. I wanted to punch the dumb kid behind the counter and then they didnt have extra crispy. 5 guys burgers for now on, always delicious and never let me down Looking so forward to it today
    YES! 5 guys burgers are the best.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Never!

Five Guys burgers and their fries are awesome.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    That has to be pretty heavy with that thick ass cauliflower bun ..how weird. Is that in India only? Never heard of titty cocka or figgy pudding rice lol. What is that

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Five guys is amazing!!! One of the reasons I bought my house is five guys is less than 3 minutes away lol

wellshii is offline Member
    The chick or the cauliburger?

Caddilac0001 is offline New Member
    Is that for real?

Quote Originally Posted by wellshii
    The chick or the cauliburger?
    Nice.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    are we talking Figgy or that sandwich looking thing?

GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    I would try it!

My coworkers never ask me if I want a bag of 5 guys and fries. That greasy bag is so disgusting .

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    I had five guys burgers for the first time last weekend and it was Awesome!

Definitely would not try the kfc sandwich thing it lost me with British kale if it was American kale maybe
    yeahbuddy289 likes this.

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    I would try it!

My coworkers never ask me if I want a bag of 5 guys and fries. That greasy bag is so disgusting .
    Girly you're missing out... big time. Lol

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Emmmm no if I'm gonna eat fast food imma eat fast food not this shit that is expensive and crap no doubt.

We have local fast food places over here and one of them has and I kid you not a camera for the queues that are outside the door of the place and imo its the grease filled crap I wouldn't give it to a dog to eat, yet theres a constant q from Friday to Sunday outside the place.
    Marsoc likes this.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    I dunno about anyone else but I never crave anything not benificial to my training. I crave high protein and the right things at the right time. I gues I trained myself for the cause. Sure it will taste good eating fast food or whatever but I can have a lean beef burger on a wheat bun and all Whole Foods home made. Minus whatever all that fast food garbage is that adds all them calories in one burger..I don't get it how does it being fast food make it so rich in calories and garbage stuff...? What do they add to it that my home made all natural organic burgers don't have (for example) lol.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post
    Girly you're missing out... big time. Lol
    It's a delicate balance for some girls. 7 lbs is the diff between one size for me.

I have moments of weakness too. I'ld reach for something diff. Not that greasy bag. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    I had five guys burgers for the first time last weekend and it was Awesome!

Definitely would not try the kfc sandwich thing it lost me with British kale if it was American kale maybe
    Hahaha. That British kale is just so so. Lol

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I hate yall! I've been craving some original recipe since this thread was started. Just polished off and 8 piece, large mash and gravy, and 2 large slaws. I am miserable!

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    I dunno about anyone else but I never crave anything not benificial to my training. I crave high protein and the right things at the right time. I gues I trained myself for the cause. Sure it will taste good eating fast food or whatever but I can have a lean beef burger on a wheat bun and all Whole Foods home made. Minus whatever all that fast food garbage is that adds all them calories in one burger..I don't get it how does it being fast food make it so rich in calories and garbage stuff...? What do they add to it that my home made all natural organic burgers don't have (for example) lol.
    Because they use the fattiest (cheaper) ground beef and basically soak everything in fat and sugar to make it taste better (in order to make up for low quality ingredients).
    GirlyGymRat likes this.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    I like my homemade burgers went local meat market got a chunk or ground beef and chicken today some whole wheat buns and fresh onion and tomato baked some crinkle fries and had my cheat meal at home and it was soooo good and I didn't even feel terrible for doing it..I do get lured into eating crap sometimes when on dates or with family no matter we're you go to eat everything is soaked in butter and sugar marinate and I tend to not believe nutritional info on the net or in the menu for resteraunts I think they low ball really bad and don't take in account the cook using all the oil or butter they use..

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Its just as useless as diet coke.

If you are going to have a soft drink have a coke not a soft cock diet coke.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    I like my homemade burgers went local meat market got a chunk or ground beef and chicken today some whole wheat buns and fresh onion and tomato baked some crinkle fries and had my cheat meal at home and it was soooo good and I didn't even feel terrible for doing it..I do get lured into eating crap sometimes when on dates or with family no matter we're you go to eat everything is soaked in butter and sugar marinate and I tend to not believe nutritional info on the net or in the menu for resteraunts I think they low ball really bad and don't take in account the cook using all the oil or butter they use..
    Have you ever ground your own beef Kong? I'm not exaggerating at all when I say this, but once I started grinding my own beef, I can't eat burger from the market or a restaurant anymore. The difference is so dramatic and I can't describe how much better it tastes. I do one coarse grind, then one more coarse grind and it makes for the juiciest burger you'll ever eat. Even with super lean beef like sirloin, round, and London broil. My favorite burger mix is chuck, short rib, and brisket ground together.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    It was joke put out by KFC anyway.
    https://www.thrillist.com/news/natio...dirty-lousiana

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark
    Hahahaha

Damn Dirty Louisiana

The chick is still hot though
    Tigershark likes this.

Thread Information