Results 1 to 20 of 20
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: SUBWAY - Chicken is only about 1/2 chicken

  1. #1
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is online now Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    21,983

    SUBWAY - Chicken is only about 1/2 chicken


  2. #2
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    My HOME GYM
    Posts
    13,246
    I saw this too it basically confirmed what I always joked about. I always said I didn't think it was chicken turns out I was at least half right.

  3. #3
    Charlie67's Avatar
    Charlie67 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    576
    Well..... crap... Next you're going to tell me that McDonald's "meat" isn't meat. I hate science.

  4. #4
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,515
    Thanks to Sub way there are very few mom and pop sub shops anymore. Sad beacuse mom and pops was twice as big for less.Now you get a sub on a hotdog roll.

  5. #5
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    9,501
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Thanks to Sub way there are very few mom and pop sub shops anymore. Sad beacuse mom and pops was twice as big for less.Now you get a sub on a hotdog roll.
    Damn, you eat some big gd hotdogs. I feel inadequate...

  6. #6
    wellshii is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    473
    Wasn't it obvious to begin with?
    I know meat well. That ain't meat.
    Glad I don't eat out anymore.

  7. #7
    Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    740
    Blog Entries
    1
    God damn I love subway! Loved*

  8. #8
    cousinmuscles's Avatar
    cousinmuscles is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,339
    This wont change consumer habits and these corporations will probably own 100% of the market share eventually. In the end people vote with their money.

    Why do people choose these corporations? Is it because when they see a person running a shop successfully, they get jealous, and abstain from buying something they want? Because you never see how rich the people behind these corporations are. We never actually meet billionaires. Seems most are happy to make THEM rich when they won't even train staff to become real chefs, to learn a new skill... no, chemically processed "wont go bad even after a month" crap ready to serve in two minutes.

  9. #9
    diesel101's Avatar
    diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    upper midwest
    Posts
    3,780
    Quote Originally Posted by wellshii View Post
    Wasn't it obvious to begin with?
    I know meat well. That ain't meat.
    Glad I don't eat out anymore.
    I agree if you haven't killed and cleaned it yourself you never know what your getting.

  10. #10
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,515
    True there is nothing like fresh deer meat!

  11. #11
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Swollen
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    9,501
    Blog Entries
    1
    Oh yeah, it's more of like a glued together processed chicken patty

  12. #12
    Charlie6's Avatar
    Charlie6 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Mid West
    Posts
    1,232
    Yeah I heard about that, too. I guess the other portion is soy (same with McDonald's patties)

  13. #13
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    My HOME GYM
    Posts
    13,246
    Deer is actually delicious I ate lots of it with my exs cousin. He ate some weird shit though he tried to get me to eat bull testicle soup but I didn't.

  14. #14
    wellshii is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    473
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    I agree if you haven't killed and cleaned it yourself you never know what your getting.
    Even panda experesses chicken makes me wonder.
    Eventually,Im gonna have to kill my own meat(non sexual way)

  15. #15
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    9,501
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Deer is actually delicious I ate lots of it with my exs cousin. He ate some weird shit though he tried to get me to eat bull testicle soup but I didn't.
    Ate bull and hog testicles. Terrible texture. Tasted fine it was just gritty and made it nasty.

  16. #16
    diesel101's Avatar
    diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    upper midwest
    Posts
    3,780
    Quote Originally Posted by wellshii View Post

    Even panda experesses chicken makes me wonder.
    Eventually,Im gonna have to kill my own meat(non sexual way)
    80% of all the meat and fish I consume I have hunted and cleaned myself.
    Takes a lot to last for a year though.
    It really bothers me to have to go hunting and fishing so much.

  17. #17
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    9,501
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    80% of all the meat and fish I consume I have hunted and cleaned myself.
    Takes a lot to last for a year though.
    It really bothers me to have to go hunting and fishing so much.
    You seem pretty tore up about it. Diesel101 is not a foodstamper, noted.

  18. #18
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is online now DONE - `Recognized Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    17,967
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    True there is nothing like fresh deer meat!
    Have you ever eaten beaver. Not that one. The one that builds dams. Called water bear. It is awesome.

    Robin is the best bird I've ever tasted. Possum and raccoon taste like shit. Crow is half bad.
    Last edited by Capebuffalo; 03-02-2017 at 05:39 PM.

  19. #19
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    9,501
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Have you ever eaten beaver. Not that one. The one that builds dams. Called water bear. It is awesome.

    Robin is the best bird I've ever tasted. Possum and raccoon taste like shit. Crow is half bad.
    Be damned, I always liked dove and pigeon. Ate crow and blackbird. Ate a lot of beaver but never beaver. Heard raccoon was greasy and chewy.

  20. #20
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Swollen
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    9,501
    Blog Entries
    1
    Some young beaver sounds quite appetizing atm

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •