Results 1 to 26 of 26
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Don't Laugh!

  1. #1
    PT1982's Avatar
    PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    1,504

    Don't Laugh!

    I'm serious as a heart attack. I was just told by a kid at the gym that he and his friends plug their orals. For those of you who don't know, plugging is administering a drug rectally for faster absorption and better bioavailability. Now this is a good method for many drugs, and often we will give patients late stage cancer their medication this way because they can't swallow. Anyways, this guy asked me if it was safe to do as they had been doing. I kept my composure because I wasn't sure if he was joking. So I started asking questions. Do you use powder or are you using finished UGL product? What's the reason? Etc etc etc. He is using injectable water based winstrol . He handed me the vial, to which I declined to hold, and asked if I thought he would get better results. I about died! I bring this up because if these random guys are doing this, I'm sure others are doing it or thinking about this. I'm not saying it wouldn't work, but the solvents used to brew winstrol, or any injectable oral for that matter could be very dangerous taking this way, as it is a very fast route to the blood stream, and doesn't go through the the normal digestive process an oral would. BA, BB, guaiacol, and or whatever else might be a very bad thing. As I'm still wrapping my head around this, I thought you guys might get a kick out of hearing something so asinine. Sorry to take up time with utter nonsense.

  2. #2
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    My HOME GYM
    Posts
    13,246
    If I'm not mistaken absorption rate is higher but only marginally. This is a practice that I will never try or advise it's just weird. What if you poop it out? Lol

  3. #3
    PT1982's Avatar
    PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    1,504
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    If I'm not mistaken absorption rate is higher but only marginally. This is a practice that I will never try or advise it's just weird. What if you poop it out? Lol
    Lol. It depends on the drug. Some drugs have better absorption other ways. Many opioid addicts will use this route if their veins are bad. It's not as active as IV use, but for many drugs you can achieve >90% vs <50 orally. But I wouldn't think AAS would be very good even if just raw powder mixed with water. I'm seriously still taken back by what I just heard.

  4. #4
    Marsoc's Avatar
    Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Camp lejeune
    Posts
    2,452
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    I'm serious as a heart attack. I was just told by a kid at the gym that he and his friends plug their orals. For those of you who don't know, plugging is administering a drug rectally for faster absorption and better bioavailability. Now this is a good method for many drugs, and often we will give patients late stage cancer their medication this way because they can't swallow. Anyways, this guy asked me if it was safe to do as they had been doing. I kept my composure because I wasn't sure if he was joking. So I started asking questions. Do you use powder or are you using finished UGL product? What's the reason? Etc etc etc. He is using injectable water based winstrol. He handed me the vial, to which I declined to hold, and asked if I thought he would get better results. I about died! I bring this up because if these random guys are doing this, I'm sure others are doing it or thinking about this. I'm not saying it wouldn't work, but the solvents used to brew winstrol, or any injectable oral for that matter could be very dangerous taking this way, as it is a very fast route to the blood stream, and doesn't go through the the normal digestive process an oral would. BA, BB, guaiacol, and or whatever else might be a very bad thing. As I'm still wrapping my head around this, I thought you guys might get a kick out of hearing something so asinine. Sorry to take up time with utter nonsense.
    I kmow people that do that with ecstasy. It bypasses the liver..unsure if it will work for the orals

  5. #5
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    My HOME GYM
    Posts
    13,246
    I read somewhere that orals do work up the butt.

  6. #6
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is online now Beach Bodybuilder - HOF
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,067
    Should have told him, with a straight face, to inject his ballsack.

  7. #7
    PT1982's Avatar
    PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    1,504
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Should have told him, with a straight face, to inject his ballsack.
    HAHAHA! You know, someone like him would more likely than not take that to heart and do it.

  8. #8
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    26,305
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I read somewhere that orals do work up the butt.


    Reported. We don't say oral and butt in the same sentence.....
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  9. #9
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    My HOME GYM
    Posts
    13,246
    Lol, my ex did that a few times.

  10. #10
    PT1982's Avatar
    PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    1,504
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Reported. We don't say oral and butt in the same sentence.....
    Not even if fresh out of the shower?!

  11. #11
    wellshii is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    473
    Liver is there for a reason. Great , another reason for the feds to go and become more stringent.
    "Young kids taking it up the rectum" Will be the next headline.Christ!

  12. #12
    DCI's Avatar
    DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    9,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Should have told him, with a straight face, to inject his ballsack.
    Lmfao reminds me.of the scene out of the league

  13. #13
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    26,305
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    Not even if fresh out of the shower?!
    Depends on how "she" looks.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  14. #14
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    My HOME GYM
    Posts
    13,246
    Depends on how "she" looks.
    Like
    what if she's a 10 but you had just taken her to a spicy Mexican restaurant for taco Tuesday.

  15. #15
    PT1982's Avatar
    PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    1,504
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    what if she's a 10 but you had just taken her to a spicy Mexican restaurant for taco Tuesday.
    Oh no! You had to make it difficult....I'll be honest. A 10, as long as SHE didn't go to the bathroom (that I know of), I'd give it a go. She might be a 2 to me by the end of the date

  16. #16
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,515
    Hey wait a minute OB just said he does it like that.He is got a thread in the welcoming section for men check it out!

  17. #17
    DocToxin8's Avatar
    DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Land of the screwed
    Posts
    2,157
    Maybe you can get an awesome prostate that way!

    I like to stick things into the butt of my GF and not so much the other way around, (yeah I'm a pussy, I know),
    but this sounds very promising for those that like prostate stimulation.

  18. #18
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    4,247
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I read somewhere that orals do work up the butt.
    Of course they do, actually that route you can partially avoid liver first pass metabolism, which can turn more or less useful depending on the molecule.

  19. #19
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is online now The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    21,172
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    prostate stimulation.
    Will this make the swelling go down?

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  20. #20
    DocToxin8's Avatar
    DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Land of the screwed
    Posts
    2,157
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Will this make the swelling go down?
    Didn't you use enough lube?

  21. #21
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is online now The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    21,172
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    Didn't you use enough lube?
    Always!

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  22. #22
    diesel101's Avatar
    diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    upper midwest
    Posts
    3,780
    There were a couple of young guys in my gym that were buying over the counter test boosters and "plugging" them.

    I didn't even know there was a name for it.
    F*ck I must be getting old.

  23. #23
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is online now The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    21,172
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    There were a couple of young guys in my gym that were buying over the counter test boosters and "plugging" them.

    I didn't even know there was a name for it.
    F*ck I must be getting old.
    Butt.......plug.......they have always gone together

    BTW yes you are old.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  24. #24
    diesel101's Avatar
    diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    upper midwest
    Posts
    3,780
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Butt.......plug.......they have always gone together

    BTW yes you are old.
    Well played BG well played

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,511
    Quote Originally Posted by back in black View Post
    should have told him, with a straight face, to inject his ballsack.
    wahaha!

  26. #26
    PT1982's Avatar
    PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    1,504
    Just got me a new 60ml syringe. Here's to hoping for the best!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •