majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries

My new truck....

2001 Ford F250 Crew Cab 4x4 7.3L Turbo Diesel.....8" lift, 17" Weld racing rims, 37.5" BF Goodrich Baja Champion All-Terrain tires, and custom Rancho steel bumpers....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My new truck....-croppedfront.jpg  

Blog Entries

from the back...

here's another pic....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My new truck....-truckrearcropped.jpg  

Blog Entries

last shot...

here a shot from the side...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My new truck....-trucksidecropped.jpg  

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Man I used to like ya.......a FORD?!?!?!?! What the hell is wrong with ya? Ya know it doesn't matter what type of goodies ya have on it, it's still just a Ford.

So where the hell ya been? I heard through Jarrett your wife banged up either her car or your old truck..... gonna let her drive this one?

Blog Entries
    dude.....that truck ROCKS!! and hellllllllllll no she ain
    t driving this one!! what kind of truck do you have that's better again??

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Great looking truck MP!!

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Man I used to like ya.......a FORD?!?!?!?! l:
    LMAO!hahaa

I hate those damn HUGE trucks, they scare me . I always think im about to be run the fu*k over!

In all seriousness...Badass ride man!

Blog Entries
    Thanks guys.....since it's been raining all day..I think I'm gonna free up the hubs and shift into the 4x4 and tear some shit up....I'll take some after pics

palme is offline Rosie Member
    You stole it huh?

I love big cars, not everyone can fit in a pinto like ripped4fsu.

Sweet ride bro.

Screenz is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by majorpecs
    Thanks guys.....since it's been raining all day..I think I'm gonna free up the hubs and shift into the 4x4 and tear some shit up....I'll take some after pics

Shit sweet ride I'm off cause of the rain been lookin all over for a powerstroke 2wd but I'm like you I'ma bout to take the ole bronco out and see what I can break and big t what you got against fords lol

lilbull is offline Associate Member
    nice ride. Screenz, your avatar always trips me out.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Where's the gunrack? I'm confused...

lilbull is offline Associate Member
    I agree we need pic of gun rack, and you are missing your roll bars with lights. But I am from Mississippi, so maybe that's just me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Where's the gunrack? I'm confused...
    I know that statement isn't implying that I'm a redneck now is it BigGreen?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Very Nice.... Good luck with it.

But you will be getting a gunrack... right? Isn't that an option you can pay for down in there?

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    No, not at all....just some of my witty texas humor that the crowds seem to love so much. But seriously, if not a gun rack, that truck definitely needs the flood lights up on the roof.

God damm thats a nice truck!

7.3L powerstroke under the hood I hope?

I could tell ya stories about those beauties Used to manage a gov. fleet of trucks so I got to play with all the nice toys. Had a bunch of doudle-wheeled F-450's with aluminium dumpers on the back and 7.3's under the hood... decided to open up a brand new one on the highway once... never seen a fuel tank empty itself to fast... and that turbo whined as if it were the end of the world. I'll leave the rest to your imagination!

Now just get that pickup truck nice and covered in mud, gotta have grass and pete hanging of the frame and in the wheel wells, and a few scratched on the paint so it can lose it's virginity

Nice truck

Red

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Major, brother that's awesome! My wife (still can't get used to saying that) trips when I say that's the kind of truck I want! All she says is there's not even a pothole on the ride to work for me!
    Don't let her near it bro! Too sweet to share! Let her sit in back! And don't get a gun rack get a roll bar mounted 50cal! Great during rush hour!

SID!

Major.... what truck do I have that's beats that? How about a custom 1966 Chevy SWB Stepside, dropped 3 inches in the rear, 5 inches in the front. Camaro front clip, 373 posi rear end, Munci 4 speed, 4 bolt main 350, bored 40 over, forged pistons, sleeves for the cylinder walls, 202 heads, high rise aluminum intake, 670 Holly Street Avenger, pushing 350 HP without the 250HP shot of NOS that's itching to be used. All Painted Kawasaki Green. I'm hoping to take her for her first run down the strip in a month.... I'm foreseeing low 10's in the 1/4. Of course I'm not into the 4x4 if ya can't tell. I'll see about getting pics.

The Butcher is offline Member
    Sweet ride. And those are Ranch Hand bumpers, not Rancho. Rancho makes suspensions and shocks (and some accessories, many of which are junk). Ranch Hand makes big ass bumpers.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm with you Big Texan Chevy kicks ass ....... If you wanna get a good leg workout from pushing the pieces of shit If you wanna drive though gotta get yourself a Ford

Beautiful truck MP. My brother got the V-10 and he regretted doing it. The Turbo Diesel kicks ass. If I ever get rid of my convertible thats what I'm getting. Its my color and everything.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Your new truck is nice. I drive a 2wd 7.3L like that at work. Did you test drive the new 6L powerstroke diesel that ford just put out. I heard they were bad ass.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    hey congrats bro! did you buy it like that or did you add the lift etc yourself?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher
    Sweet ride. And those are Ranch Hand bumpers, not Rancho. Rancho makes suspensions and shocks (and some accessories, many of which are junk). Ranch Hand makes big ass bumpers.
    You are absolutely correct man!! I'm impressed someone caught my mistake....and I do have double Rancho 5500's on each tire. I bought the truck already modded out.

and BigT...I will RUN THE HELL OVER, your little ass dropped truck. Trucks aren't made to be dropped....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    I'm with you Big Texan Chevy kicks ass ....... If you wanna get a good leg workout from pushing the pieces of shit If you wanna drive though gotta get yourself a Ford

Beautiful truck MP. My brother got the V-10 and he regretted doing it. The Turbo Diesel kicks ass. If I ever get rid of my convertible thats what I'm getting. Its my color and everything.
    OMG....I drove one of the V10 gasoline engines for a day and went through an entire tank of gas.....those things SUCK the gas tank dry. The turbo diesel KICKS ASS..as Red stated, the turbo on those engines will whine and the engine will growl!!! Even with the big tires on my truck I am getting about 13-14 mpg....I am going to buy the programmer and put on a new exhaust to try and improve that performance a little bit.

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    Very nice man... i bet it's a bitch to park in crowded houston parking lots !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Needtobeswoledup
    Very nice man... i bet it's a bitch to park in crowded houston parking lots !
    Yeah...that's one of the very FEW downfalls....but hell, it's worth it!!

Major, looks like you live in a townhouse developement do they bitch about the truck? My bud had just a f150 stepside not much of a lift, and they complained about it. Hell, in my THouse, I have 2 people complain about my Harley when I fire it up in the morning to go to work. OF course one lives in my house and the other's just a tool that lives across the street and complains about everything.

SID

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think I have a problem because I was adding up how much HGH each tire was worth. That is a hell of a truck. You can pull Big Green out of the snow when he gets stuck.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Sweet ride Major. I've a 02 4x4 ford (red as well) alas only with a V8 though but I still love her. However seeing the meats on yours makes me want to go out and get a new set of wheels right now.

Usin' southern boys, Big Green, avgone citified and remove the rack during the week for the kiddy seats.........but we strap a side-arm on junior just in case, with scope of course.

BigT...I will RUN THE HELL OVER, your little ass dropped truck. Trucks aren't made to be dropped....
    Can't run over what ya can't catch...... I'd be damned if some deisel even came close to outrunning me!!!!!

Ok, ya wanna play 4x4, just wait until I'm done building up our GMC Jimmy I just bought, than we'll go play.

T, my best bro out in Cali has a 67' shortbead with a 427 that max's out at 500+ hp! And he's done more to it also, he can't run it because he get's 6mpg! It's so fast it's nasty! To borrow a line form Jim Ross (Good ole' JR) It's not fast it's sudden! He has for a security system, hydraulics that lower it to the ground and you can't lift unless do you like 4 things in a certain order... It's fucking amazinG! As soon as he sends me pics I'll post them...As for me, VW Station wagon...well,

TheChosen1 is offline Member
    Very nice truck, bro.
    But mine is better......LOL

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    I think I have a problem because I was adding up how much HGH each tire was worth. That is a hell of a truck. You can pull Big Green out of the snow when he gets stuck.
    Actually...for four tires it was $1300 and some change.....but it was way easier for me to get the wifes approval for the truck than it would be to spend that much on juice.....thank goodness my boy is a source

BigGreen....please do give me a calll when ya get stuck....hehehe....

BIG R is offline Member

Thumbs up Monster TRUCK

Now thats a TRUCK!

Only thing missing is a hot blonde driving it! Oh yeah in the gun rack too almost forgot.....

R

Thread Information