Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree134Likes

Thread: What happened .

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Nope.
    No one will stay if they get treated like shit at every turn. Its way too easy to youtube.
    When you finess them for a bit they stay.
    Try it pooky.
    Do it for me....

It doesn't take a snowflake to realize there are ways to get their info without being gang raped by dicks for asking a dumb question.
    IMHO!
    IMHO means I can say anything and you can't get pissy right?
    Please provide the links to the threads where all this is happening.
    Please show me. Give me 3. Just 3.

Nope.
    No one will stay if they get treated like shit at every turn. Its way too easy to youtube.
    When you finess them for a bit they stay.
    Try it pooky.
    Do it for me....

It doesn't take a snowflake to realize there are ways to get their info without being gang raped by dicks for asking a dumb question.
    IMHO!
    IMHO means I can say anything and you can't get pissy right?
    No IMHO means in my honest opinion. Opinion. So no it doesn't mean that. It means your opinion. Don't see how that's relevant to anything actually.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I dont want to have to dig that shit up.
    look in the new members forum.
    It wont take long. Jp hunter just got the dick attitude from songdog and song had just got done insulting another away five min before.

If you act like a judgemental butthole they scamper away.
    Jphunter is gonna stay though because he is cool.

This is gay cape. This is gayernaids.

Your right, no new members ever got a shit attitude, for an unjustified reason, and didn't come back. Haaa haa! I am so full of shit!

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    No IMHO means in my honest opinion. Opinion. So no it doesn't mean that. It means your opinion. Don't see how that's relevant to anything actually.
    Well shit. I thought it meant: in my humble opinion.
    I can't keep up with this valley girl stuff.
    Last edited by Obs; 04-24-2017 at 08:03 PM.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    OBS
    I respect what your saying. Between what your saying and others I get the idea that what it boils down to is a
    Velvet gloved fist
    Obs likes this.

I dont want to have to dig that shit up.
    look in the new members forum.
    It wont take long. Jp hunter just got the dick attitude from songdog and song had just got done insulting another away five min before.

If you act like a judgemental butthole they scamper away.
    Jphunter is gonna stay though because he is cool.

This is gay cape. This is gayernaids.

Your right, no new members ever got a shit attitude, for an unjustified reason, and didn't come back. Haaa haa! I am so full of shit!
    It's not gay Obs. You're calling out song and I'd like to see your proof. I'm not making the accusation so I don't have to prove it. So I'd like to see something or take the accusation about Song back.

Sounds like you need to monitor the q and a section and start reporting all of this.

Obs
    In other news...
    I put a freaking red oak limb through a roof today.
    First business related insurance claim. I was due for one, its invitable.Attachment 169008
    Just enough to justify using insurance.
    Now I gotta really watch my ass so they don't drop me.
    Quester likes this.

Obs
    It's not gay Obs. You're calling out song and I'd like to see your proof. I'm not making the accusation so I don't have to prove it. So I'd like to see something or take the accusation about Song back.

Sounds like you need to monitor the q and a section and start reporting all of this.
    Not continuing this. If I post it ten of you will find a roundabout justification.

Its Gayernaids, Cape.

How do you think it looks Obs when you tell a respected monitor to fuck himself and his family? And that's one of many monitors you've showed no respect to. So loose the holyer than now attitude.
    NACH3, Mooseman33 and Obs like this.

Obs
    How do you think it looks Obs when you tell a respected monitor to fuck himself and his family? And that's one of many monitors you've showed no respect to. So loose the holyer than now attitude.
    Cape, please post the alleged post where I told someone and their family to become sexually intercoursed.
    I dont remember saying that to Number and I know I didn't say it to song.
    I am holier than none of you. That doesn't mean I will kiss ass. A spade is a spade.
    Even monitors make mistakes.

Dont get me wrong, Numbere is my Nemesis.
    Ooooh my God I despise him. I think its because he is an engineer.
    He is much smarter than me but damn he is abrasive and really light a fire under my toes.

Obs
    Aha! I do remember saying that to numbere! We were talking about legal things and he said his family members were lawyers and judges.

lol! He actuall got along with me and said I gave good advice until politics got brought up.
    After that thread, everything I said just had to be bullshit and he just had to find a way to point it out.

God bless him and his family and may they abstain from intercourse for eternity.

Cape, please post the alleged post where I told someone and their family to become sexually intercoursed.
    I dont remember saying that to Number and I know I didn't say it to song.
    I am holier than none of you. That doesn't mean I will kiss ass. A spade is a spade.
    Even monitors make mistakes.

Dont get me wrong, Numbere is my Nemesis.
    Ooooh my God I despise him. I think its because he is an engineer.
    He is much smarter than me but damn he is abrasive and really light a fire under my toes.
    Your post only go back until 3/27. I'll see if admin will open them up.

Aha! I do remember saying that to numbere! We were talking about legal things and he said his family members were lawyers and judges.

lol! He actuall got along with me and said I gave good advice until politics got brought up.
    After that thread, everything I said just had to be bullshit and he just had to find a way to point it out.

God bless him and his family and may they abstain from intercourse for eternity.
    I don't think he say it the same way because he mentioned what you said not to long ago. I believe you asked what his problem was and he repeated what you said about his family. We can always ask him.

Obs
    I don't think he say it the same way because he mentioned what you said not to long ago. I believe you asked what his problem was and he repeated what you said about his family. We can always ask him.
    I am sure he is right. I atoned though.
    I said may they abstain from fucking forever.

God knows I don't want anymore smartass Numbere's being bred.

He is a smart smart guy though.

Obs
    Your post only go back until 3/27. I'll see if admin will open them up.
    Buddy, I won't apologize. Numb followed me to every thread for a month being a jerkwad.
    We earned our enemyship.

[QUOTE=Obspowerstroke;7287873]Buddy, I won't apologize. Numb followed me to every thread for a month being a jerkwad.
    We earned our enemyship.[/QUOTE

so he was being a dick to you or to newbs? You said newbs. But now he was following you? Who was the group of dicks that are running the newbs off that you mentioned. You can't throw accusations out like that if they aren't true. Just trying to figure this thing out.

Obs
    [QUOTE=Capebuffalo;7287877]
    Buddy, I won't apologize. Numb followed me to every thread for a month being a jerkwad.

so he was being a dick to you or to newbs? You said newbs. But now he was following you? Who was the group of dicks that are running the newbs off that you mentioned. You can't throw accusations out like that if they aren't true. Just trying to figure this thing out.
    Well, when you get it figured out, come find me.
    I am not arguing this gay shit anymore.
    There is no point. I could dig up a thousand threads where people were abrasive to newbs. You and ten of your buddies would justify all of them.
    Its an endless loop cape.

You (I) cant ague with popular members on here (you). It will run on forever and there will be nothing established of it but a bunch more arguments.
    Last edited by Obs; 04-24-2017 at 10:00 PM.

Obs
    http://forums.steroid.com/new-male-m...-old-male.html
    How it should be done when we get a newbie.
    Check out songdog in this one, some of his best work.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    I don't think the monitors need defending however... I am newish and have never experienced asshole replies. I get advice from lots of people on this board. It's up to you if you listen or not. However I understand 99.99% of you know loads more than me. Therefore I respect all who take the time to answer my thread. And I understand that staff members have earned their title through successfully helping others and being handpicked for doing so.

If someone gives a dry reply or simply points you in the direction of the first cycle form, it may be because that's what you need to hear or it may be because that person is having a bad day. We are all human.

I'm sure if you go through my posts I'm not sporting the same attitude in all posts. For example I was in a pissy mood yesterday.

Just a thought....

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    I also agree, we should either make the age minimum 25 or recognize that 80% of steroid users at any one time are college age males between the ages of 18-22. Most of those guys do between 1-3 cycles then move on to the next cliche thing. Those fly by night users will do what they want and no advise will get through to them. Usually those are the guys that post once about there Spring Break Pussy Crushing cycle of Winny and Var, then never come back. Or argue with you about the sound advise you gave them. Then there is the young 22 year old dude that wants it to be their lifestyle. That's who we should recognize and guide regardless if the are 25 or not.

If we didn't beat up the 22 year old so bad that wants the gym and anabolics to be part of his lifestyle we wouldn't lose him to another board.

I like what a number of Vets and HOF's do when they post up the Young and Steroids links and other educational material. And basically say hey, please make an informed decision. AAS isn't a trivial thing, if you read all this and still want to pursue it. I'll show you where to find the resources to do this in the safest and most effective manner.

Instead of basically telling them to fuck off and come back at 25.
    This is exactly why I signed up. 25 isn't a magic number, only a good reference point. People are going to use. If someone doesn't feel comfortable advising a 22 year old, they shouldn't even post. There is a lot of times I wouldn't advise people older than 25, but I wouldn't openly bash them, I'd just not post. It's better to give the warnings, see their response, and if applicable, advise them in the safest way possible. Now the "tren first cycle" mumbo jumbo is another story, lol.
    Obs likes this.

Couchlock is offline Banned

Yes that was a bad thread about a engine warranty
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Yes that was a bad thread about a engine warranty
    Good memory

agreed!
    Obs likes this.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    http://forums.steroid.com/new-male-m...-old-male.html
    How it should be done when we get a newbie.
    Check out songdog in this one, some of his best work.
    what's exactly wrong with what he posted in that thread?
    Capebuffalo and Obs like this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    What is exactly some your your problems?

Tell me straight instead of some fucking code taking the piss, just say it out loud what the problem is either with someone or how we run this place around here because we are all open to make this place better and don't be shy say it like it is no one will get a black mark against them for calling certain members even me I am open to make myself better so stop going around the house and say what you mean for fucks sake.
    NACH3, Mooseman33 and Capebuffalo like this.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    I would love to know that myself! If saying
    Welcome and glad to see you will be waiting to cycle.Read our stickys and educate yourself and hit our diet section.They can help put you to the next level.
    is to harsh I believe we might have to retrain almost everyone on here as I see that as nothing but being incredibly polite.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

[QUOTE=Capebuffalo;7287877]

I like all of you but I feel a need to stick up for OBS because he is outnumbered and not wrong in the way it is being suggested.
    However, he was wrong to call out Numbere who wasn't a part of this conversation but joined to defend himself.
    Humbly (Lol)
    My observation and perceptions:
    He was arguing about the treatment of Newbs. He was attacked by the old-vet mafia. In attacking back, he called out someone who wasn't a part of the conversation but is a part of the "old-vet mafia." That man had a right to defend himself. However, OBS is right, Numbere did follow him around and speak to him in a tone even more snide, negative, offensive and less effective (unless his goal is to be shitty to everyone) than he uses with most.
    Now, members of the "old-vet mafia" do know their shit. But are their post counts so high because many linger in the newcomers section saying "hello" and "welcome?" Why do they need to do that?
    From a psych perspective:
    Perhaps its linked to their loyalty to group membership (the old-vet mafia) and the image they are trying to maintain to other group members and of their group to the rest of the forum. Basically, its an example of groupthink.
    Why do old-vet mafia members get all riled up when others don't take their advice yet HOFs either don't respond or don't lose their cool?
    Because those "others" are not group members and those "others"
    1) are not showing respect for the group, and
    2) are disrespecting the group membership of the "old-vet mafia" members group membership.
    It's very likely that these old-vet mafia guys were giving advice before they gravitated together. When that advice went unheeded they would lose their shit.
    Why?
    Possible because they haven't developed the self-esteem that comes with experience. The HOFs have experience sharing wisdom which they seem o do because that is the point of the forum. For the HOFs its about giving back.
    The old-vet mafia wants to give back too. However, before they had a chance to develop the self-esteem it takes to face the frustration of providing good advice and having it rejected they began to validate each others negative treatment of others. Now it's part of their group functioning.
    Sure, many newbies are seeking to validate their bad ideas; the old-vet mafia members are seeking validation as well. Often they don't get it from an other not taking their advice. When this happens they provide to themselves by acting poorly. A function of their group, and therfore, providing themselves the validation they seek.
    This behavior is not particular to the old-vet mafia. For instance, if last years football team were state champions and was top heavy with seniors, this years team is likely to face a greater incidence of hazing on new members. Why? Last years returning players are seeking to separate themselves from new members thereby, affiliating themselves to a greater degree with the prior years successes.
    One particularly damaging thing about groupthink is that it isn't loyal to the team, it's loyal to the group inside the team. Therefore, it's disloyal to the team.
    Obviously, OBS isn't the only one to see it or this thread wouldn't be here.
    Now as groupthink demands, the "old-vet" will psychologically label me a threat to their group. Publicly, they will attack me. Why? Because they will not be able to accept that their behavior is not healthy for the betterment of the team. They will begin attacks, dodges, deflections and defending.
    I know I stepped into this but I'm not a coward. Honor to the team and integrity to myself demand that I offer what I can to reciprocate to the team-including the old-vet mafia (of course) for all of the wisdom and encouragement they have shown.
    P.S.
    I'm pm-ing Numbere on this out of respect because...its the right thing to do.
    PT1982 and Obs like this.

Jphunter is offline Associate Member
    I'm pretty thick skinned personally , there isn't much that bothers me , especially over the net . What Obs is talking about my thread was I asked a simple question about 4 compounds I want to choose 2 from , granite I may not have explained myself properly but the response didn't warrant a dig on my size/ weight . If the question I was asking was answered no matter what the critique it wouldn't have mattered because that's what I wanted . But the question was never answered . Either way we're all adults here and are here to help one another , that's what has made this board thrive in the past from what I remember . When your in position to be a teacher and help people there is no room for arrogance , more so you ( everyone ) should be overflowing with confidence because confidence breeds confidence and negative feed back only breeds more negativity. The older I get I apply this to my relationships in the real world ( thus why I found the most amazing women in the world who takes me for me ) to except people for who they are as long as who they are is t someone to feed negativity to you because of there own short comings . So for everyone take the extra time to answer the questions that you find silly or lazy then sneak your opinion in a positive manner . It will benefit the newb and make you a better person in the long run . Not that all you guys aren't already gangsterific : D but on a lighter note I caught my queen sneaking out of the bed at 3 am to hit the gym before work and I was able to play the nookie crook and go back to bed before the alarm went off , that's a good start to any day !!!
    Last edited by Jphunter; 04-25-2017 at 10:57 AM.
    PT1982, Obs and Quester like this.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    What is exactly some your your problems?

Tell me straight instead of some fucking code taking the piss, just say it out loud what the problem is either with someone or how we run this place around here because we are all open to make this place better and don't be shy say it like it is no one will get a black mark against them for calling certain members even me I am open to make myself better so stop going around the house and say what you mean for fucks sake.
    I think we need a sub forum where Marcus and MS and maybe Clarky sit in a boat and discuss current topics on anabolics while fishing.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Namaste...
    I think that means peace in Italian or some shit....
    LOL no way that's Indian and roots back to thousands years old Sanskrit language.
    RaginCajun, Obs and MToption2 like this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Jphunter View Post
    I'm pretty thick skinned personally , there isn't much that bothers me , especially over the net . What Obs is talking about my thread was I asked a simple question about 4 compounds I want to choose 2 from , granite I may not have explained myself properly but the response didn't warrant a dig on my size/ weight . If the question I was asking was answered no matter what the critique it wouldn't have mattered because that's what I wanted . But the question was never answered . Either way we're all adults here and are here to help one another , that's what has made this board thrive in the past from what I remember . When your in position to be a teacher and help people there is no room for arrogance , more so you ( everyone ) should be overflowing with confidence because confidence breeds confidence and negative feed back only breeds more negativity. The older I get I apply this to my relationships in the real world ( thus why I found the most amazing women in the world who takes me for me ) to except people for who they are as long as who they are is t someone to feed negativity to you because of there own short comings . So for everyone take the extra time to answer the questions that you find silly or lazy then sneak your opinion in a positive manner . It will benefit the newb and make you a better person in the long run . Not that all you guys aren't already gangsterific : D but on a lighter note I caught my queen sneaking out of the bed at 3 am to hit the gym before work and I was able to play the nookie crook and go back to bed before the alarm went off , that's a good start to any day !!!
    My opinion wasn't a dig it was a fact you are small for you size.Now if I had known you just like too look at yourself naked in the mirror I wouldn't have wasted my time.You see we don't get a lot of your kind here but we did have a guy who modeled and explained himself better.Sorry if your feeling were hurt but I am here to help guys get bigger stronger and do it safely.I never delt with someone who looks at himself naked in the mirror before.So this is a new experience for me and I stick too wat I said you don't need drugs too lose weight.So you can whine all you want turn things around I don't care.I go safely 1st feelings well if you don't want the truth dont ask.And I been here a long time so I know the old days and I remember guys getting ripped into for shit.So the next time you want advice clear the air 1st tell them you are not worried about size only eye fucking yourself this will let them know wat to do.
    Last edited by songdog; 04-25-2017 at 01:29 PM.
    Capebuffalo and marcus300 like this.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    I think we need a sub forum where Marcus and MS and maybe Clarky sit in a boat and discuss current topics on anabolics while fishing.

No, no, no. It needs to be a live streamed video narrated by that Canadian guy Marcus likes so much.
    marcus300, songdog, PT1982 and 2 others like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Quote Originally Posted by Jphunter View Post
    Well to be fair you're 5-9 @ 165 lbs. and like you said you " want to see abs brother abs" and your question was you are thinking of running two compounds to get your abs an wanted to know whether to use prop winny var or test suspension. Several said diet. You said that's not the question. What compounds.

So Song responded

Thats easy you don't need aas too due wat you want and to cut you have too have something too cut that's wat I am saying.You are making losing weight sound like you need all the compounds.But when in reality a BBer uses them to reduce muscle you don't have too worry about that like you said I looked at your avi.Sorry if I wasn't clear enough but I was trying to be polite.

Which I and most people agree with. You don't need aas to cut weight of 165 lbs frame. And he apologized. So I don't know why Obs is trying to stir shit up when there's nothing to stir.

And I don't think anyone would need thick skin for that response.

Cal deficit and sit ups is all you need.
    Last edited by Capebuffalo; 04-25-2017 at 12:14 PM.

If your skinny go fishing or take our advice. Its simple
    songdog, Capebuffalo and NACH3 like this.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    If you're skinny go to Canada and go fishing with Mickey Knox or take our advice. Its simple
    fixed!

fixed!
    Your a cunt x

Obs
    Well to be fair you're 5-9 @ 165 lbs. and like you said you " want to see abs brother abs" and your question was you are thinking of running two compounds to get your abs an wanted to know whether to use prop winny var or test suspension. Several said diet. You said that's not the question. What compounds.

So Song responded

Thats easy you don't need aas too due wat you want and to cut you have too have something too cut that's wat I am saying.You are making losing weight sound like you need all the compounds.But when in reality a BBer uses them to reduce muscle you don't have too worry about that like you said I looked at your avi.Sorry if I wasn't clear enough but I was trying to be polite.

Which I and most people agree with. You don't need aas to cut weight of 165 lbs frame. And he apologized. So I don't know why Obs is trying to stir shit up when there's nothing to stir.

And I don't think anyone would need thick skin for that response.

Cal deficit and sit ups is all you need.
    That wasn't the response that stirred me up.
    It was tbe brand spanking new baby newbie he told to clean his act up for doing shit that 50% here do from time to time.
    He ran the guy off, and said I gave him terrible advice, when my advice mirrored his, but was much more in depth and lacking an asshole demeanor.

Cape, I told you twice, I am not continuing this because its an endless loop.
    At this time, you are the one still stirring shit petunia.
    Quester likes this.

That wasn't the response that stirred me up.
    It was tbe brand spanking new baby newbie he told to clean his act up for doing shit that 50% here do from time to time.
    He ran the guy off, and said I gave him terrible advice, when my advice mirrored his, but was much more in depth and lacking an asshole demeanor.

Cape, I told you twice, I am not continuing this because its an endless loop.
    At this time, you are the one still stirring shit petunia.
    Isn't there a roof what needs repairing Obs?

Obs
    Isn't there a roof what needs repairing Obs?
    I got your point sir.
    How the hell have you been marcus?

Obs
    Nothing, thats how it should be, he did great. In fact everyone needs to read that thread as the example.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information