Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Wat Happen?

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Not to mention they'll have no clue what bathroom to use.
    Lol. I'll tell you, that is one issue that really boils my blood. I could go on and on. A little girl shouldn't be exposed to a grown man's dick in a target or anywhere else. It's going to screw a while generation up.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    Lol. I'll tell you, that is one issue that really boils my blood. I could go on and on. A little girl shouldn't be exposed to a grown man's dick in a target or anywhere else. It's going to screw a while generation up.
    I wont allow a man in a bathroom with my daughter. I have gone over this scenario many times in my head. It would not be good. I would probably go to jail or prison, but hey I'm not tolerant so thats where I belong.
    PT1982 likes this.

Jphunter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I wont allow a man in a bathroom with my daughter. I have gone over this scenario many times in my head. It would not be good. I would probably go to jail or prison, but hey I'm not tolerant so thats where I belong.
    I went to target one time after I heard that because I was in disbelief and of course my daughter had to use the bathroom . You better believe I stood in front of the bathroom with the intent to beat someone till the whites of there eyes were red . I haven't been in there since .
    Obs and PT1982 like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Jphunter View Post
    I went to target one time after I heard that because I was in disbelief and of course my daughter had to use the bathroom . You better believe I stood in front of the bathroom with the intent to beat someone till the whites of there eyes were red . I haven't been in there since .
    It is a fucked up society. Civilization is degenerating.
    People as a whole are turning into animals, anything goes and is to be accepted.

MToption2 is offline Associate Member
    Lol! little shankers!
    Sounds like a good name for a kitty!

My father was stabbed while driving a truck in nyc.
    They were in a bad neighborhood. His co pilot shot the guy dead with a .357 he had unholstered when the dude jumped up on the truck.

It is not wise to stab rednecks, even in nyc.
    Attachment 169021
    This is the cheapo knife he was stabbed with.
    Yeah I grew up/worked in an urban area. My experience is weird. My parents divorced when I was young. Custody was 50/50. My dad made six figures. My mom made less than 30k. Granted he paid a lot of child support (ouch). I say it's weird because living with my mom was in an area one could describe as the "projects jr". It was bad. Extremely urban with a 70% black population. And then the other half of the time with my dad, I lived and went to school in a very nice all white rich neighborhood. Experiencing both extremes was kinda useful in retrospect. The blacks taught me soooo much in the "street smarts" category while on the other end I actually got a decent education in that mega rich (white only) school. Doesn't everyone know what shanking is?

Quote Originally Posted by Myers View Post
    TBH rarely any1 here has the balls to stab you these days, i had a knife pulled on me , but he was too drunk and slow , me and buddy were working as bouncers , cracked his jaw hard .. If you're a total retard not even a weapon can help you, most of them on the streets are at least here, the ones that are skilled are either already in jail or can make enough trouble with their fists

As of recently weapon laws are very strict here , because some local dude threw a bomb on parliament
    I live really really close to my capital (metropolis) so people get stabbed/shot quite frequently. Many of my employees came in armed. They don't own cars so they have to walk home at like 1-2am lol. Even the most ghetto ass feisty black women don't travel alone or unarmed at that time. Goddamn was I glad to to settle back into the suburbs.

Yeah if they're drunk. Taking them on isn't even fair lol but they usually are the aggressors so they deserve it 100%.

It is a fucked up society. Civilization is degenerating.
    People as a whole are turning into animals, anything goes and is to be accepted.
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Not to mention they'll have no clue what bathroom to use.
    I hate PC culture as much as you guys but I have to disagree with some things.

That badass home improvement or lumberjack character is dying out. A sedentary lifestyle is the norm now. Blue collar jobs are shrinking. This trend is not reversing anytime soon. In fact, it's accelerating and it'll get much "worse". This global phenomenon started long before any of you were even born. Total globalization/urbanization/automation is coming. There was a recent report, 38% of low-skill jobs will be totally gone in the 2030s. That's barely 20 years. Manufacturing, service, and transportation sectors will be hit the hardest. What are these 20-70 million people gonna do?!?! Go into trade school and drive down the wages of welders, electricians, and plumbers down even further? And American conservatives focus on illegal immigration instead LOL.

The department of labor has it's work cut out for them. High skilled good paying jobs are requiring more and more specialized education to stay ahead. Gone are the days of skimping out on college and banking on your outstanding social skills to succeed. That doesn't work anymore..
    The newer generations don't have time to aspire to the same virtues you older fellas do...they are evolving into what the current political-economic atmosphere demands. Who knows what kind of jobs will be left in the next 150-200 years.

Universal basic income aka communism is inevitable.

To get the best of both worlds, depending on your state, I advise all younglings to join the reserves.

And uhhh feminism ummm snowflakes triggered uhh reparations ummm cultural appropriation uhhhhhhh erm crap. My rant was tied in somehow. I forget. Fuck it.

In other related news, ANTIFA and Trump supporters will clash again this Thursday at UC Berkeley. Ann Coulter will be speaking. I hope ANTIFA gets humiliated again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jphunter View Post
    You are a good parent. Irrationally violent and misplaced ideological priorities but good intent despite the odds of your daughter encountering a tranny being lower than getting allah akbarred from an Islamic extremist.
    Last edited by MToption2; 04-26-2017 at 02:37 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information