Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree285Likes

Thread: Terror attack - Manchester UK

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~

Terror attack - Manchester UK

What on earth is this world coming to. Shocked and stunned

Twenty-two people, including an eight-year-old girl, have been killed and 59 injured in a suicide bombing at Manchester Arena, at the end of a concert by US singer Ariana Grande

A man set off a homemade bomb in the foyer at 22:33 BST on Monday, in what Theresa May called a "sickening" act.

Armed police have arrested a 23-year-old man in Chorlton, south Manchester, in connection with the attack.

It is the worst terrorist attack in the UK since the 7 July bombings in 2005 in which 52 people were killed by four suicide bombers.

So-called Islamic State has said it was behind the attack, via IS channels on the messaging app Telegram.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    What on earth is this world coming to. Shocked and stunned

Twenty-two people, including an eight-year-old girl, have been killed and 59 injured in a suicide bombing at Manchester Arena, at the end of a concert by US singer Ariana Grande

A man set off a homemade bomb in the foyer at 22:33 BST on Monday, in what Theresa May called a "sickening" act.

Armed police have arrested a 23-year-old man in Chorlton, south Manchester, in connection with the attack.

It is the worst terrorist attack in the UK since the 7 July bombings in 2005 in which 52 people were killed by four suicide bombers.

So-called Islamic State has said it was behind the attack, via IS channels on the messaging app Telegram.
    Targeting kids and young adults., wow

According to the Mayor of London and the PM of France. This is just something we are going to have to accept as the new normal if we are going to live in large cities and civilized societies...

I think I'm fine living way out in the sticks, growing my own food and knowing and caring for neighbors like how I grew up.
    songdog, ghettoboyd and Obs like this.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post

According to the Mayor of London and the PM of France. This is just something we are going to have to accept as the new normal if we are going to live in large cities and civilized societies...

I think I'm fine living way out in the sticks, growing my own food and knowing and caring for neighbors like how I grew up.
    i'd like to punch him in his cuckholster!

who the F would accept this as normal???

the religion of peace strikes again!
    Obs, NACH3, MuscleScience and 1 others like this.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My condolences to the people of Britain; our allies and friends.
    Words feel a bit hollow.
    Obs and MuscleScience like this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    What do IS really want?. Kill all who do not believe in Allah?. Kill all of us as a revenge for binLaden? Let them kill all sjimuslims and moderate sunnies in peace?
    Obs likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    What do IS really want?. Kill all who do not believe in Allah?. Kill all of us as a revenge for binLaden? Let them kill all sjimuslims and moderate sunnies in peace?
    If you are not ideologically with them, then they are 100% against you. They have no allies, they even fight against Al Quada. They can't be reasoned with, negotiated with or appeased. They will not stop until ALL none believers are vanquished or converted by the sword.

They only way to fight evil is to eliminate it.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Unclear.

Attacking military bases. I get it.
    Attacking some high ranking officer or politician. I can conceieve of it.
    Attacking children and innocents. Pure evil.

Having said that, im sure isis have 'claimed' many attacks that they have had nothing to do with....

Whether he was affiliated or not, hope the fucker burns in hell till the end of time

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    If you are not ideologically with them, then they are 100% against you. They have no allies, they even fight against Al Quada. They can't be reasoned with, negotiated with or appeased. They will not stop until ALL none believers are vanquished or converted by the sword.

They only way to fight evil is to eliminate it.
    I Agree 100%.
    They have been doing this for thousands of years and refuse to stop. They are animals that need put down.
    Theirs is a culture of violence toward any infidel. Its why they acid attack women and children. Its why the choose an Ariahna Grande concert to do their shit. They find something offensive to their beliefs and try to destroy it.
    Islam needs to be irradicated. The "peaceful" ones are just wolves in sheep clothing waiting for the motivation. They are just a sleeping army waitng for someone to command them to "kill the infidel."

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post

I Agree 100%.
    They have been doing this for thousands of years and refuse to stop. They are animals that need put down.
    Theirs is a culture of violence toward any infidel. Its why they acid attack women and children. Its why the choose an Ariahna Grande concert to do their shit. They find something offensive to their beliefs and try to destroy it.
    Islam needs to be irradicated. The "peaceful" ones are just wolves in sheep clothing waiting for the motivation. They are just a sleeping army waitng for someone to command them to "kill the infidel."
    What about the muslims being attacked and tormented in the middle east BY isis. Should they be erradicated? Its not as clear cut as everyone thinks. However i reckon the west will eventually just blanket bomb those countries. Innocents and demons alike. Becoming a part of what we hate.
    DocToxin8 and songdog like this.

Obs
    I am a christian, yes we had the crusades.
    I am a christian and we teach forgiveness and understanding, not attack and jihad.
    Christians are lined up and shot at times in afganistan, pakistan, iraq, iran, and every third world shit hole, simply for being forgiving. Its disgusting. Little kids that dont understand christianity or islam being shot with machine guns as they lay on the ground because their mommys and daddys are christians and preach forgiveness!
    Yes! Islam needs to be iliminated by whatever means necessary!

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    What about the muslims being attacked and tormented in the middle east BY isis. Should they be erradicated? Its not as clear cut as everyone thinks. However i reckon the west will eventually just blanket bomb those countries. Innocents and demons alike. Becoming a part of what we hate.
    They are all sleepers. Their book preaches jihad, the killing of the infidels. Their prophet is mohammed and look at his history.
    Its only not clear cut to you because of left sided media. No we dont have to blanket bomb them. We can go and kill them all and yes many will be children because they brainwash them from birth. Ever see the videos of the four year old cutting the christians throat???
    They have had thousands of years to get their shit together. They never will.
    Soooo, how many totally innocent people will we allow to die for the name of Islam???
    Watch the video I post zeus, this is how you win a war.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Unclear.

Attacking military bases. I get it.
    Attacking some high ranking officer or politician. I can conceieve of it.
    Attacking children and innocents. Pure evil.

Having said that, im sure isis have 'claimed' many attacks that they have had nothing to do with....

Whether he was affiliated or not, hope the fucker burns in hell till the end of time
    They kill the children to kill the seed. Or to terrify parents to not act.
    PT1982 and hollowedzeus like this.

Obs
    https://youtu.be/_Rym7uvGCOA
    The left keeps sugar coating a culture of disgusting violence. They have always been great at using "tolerance" to further their agendas.
    At some point you have to say enough... The video above is how you end this shit.
    Instead we hand nuclear capabilities and billions of dollars to a muslim country that has chanted "death to america at all costs!" Since the 1950's!
    PT1982 likes this.

Fiskevatten is offline Member
    These so called "Muslims" remind me a lot about old christian crusaders back in history.
    They always had a priest joining the raids so they can rape, plunder and kill relentlessly and then be forgiven by the priest (god) afterwards.

I'm more agitated at the Arab culture which I believe is the seed to these disgusting humans.
    These people are bred to be primitive, dominant, loud and aggressive.
    Even the peaceful ones seem to be primitive compared to the westerner.
    We got all kind of shiet in Sweden too, and my experience in Security/ law doesn't make me love that culture more.

All the hate they breed will just kill innocent Arabs and REAL Muslims by the tenfold compared to what they do to us.
    I really don't see the point in their actions, it hasn't scared, forced or change anything or anyone towards these idiots goals.
    Just panic, death and broken families, for fcking what?

Hope Trump and Putin have a few discussions about coming actions soon.
    Read that Trump would support one of the biggest arms deal with Saudi, scary and interesting times...
    KINGKONG, hollowedzeus and Obs like this.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Anyone who targets children has no soul..I hope they get the worst deaths humanly possible all of them!!
    Obs likes this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's only going to get worse and worse.

We let foreign people en mass into our countries, when they have children by ius soli they are 100% euros by law, but reality is they find themselves eradicated from their own root, their land and people of origin don't want them, Europeans don't want them, and when the combination between isolation and weakness of mind happens there is the most fertile soil for brainwash by external perpetrators.

I thus believe religion to don't be the main factor here, other than a manipulation tool. Not that I consider Islam presence in Europe to be unharmful. In fact, I believe most of the muslim population to support the attacks in Europe, but obviously they are cowardly enough to even fake whole manifestation against.

Another huge problem subsists with our own political class and cultural elite. We need some good cleanse there...
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiskevatten View Post
    These so called "Muslims" remind me a lot about old christian crusaders back in history.
    They always had a priest joining the raids so they can rape, plunder and kill relentlessly and then be forgiven by the priest (god) afterwards.

I'm more agitated at the Arab culture which I believe is the seed to these disgusting humans.
    These people are bred to be primitive, dominant, loud and aggressive.
    Even the peaceful ones seem to be primitive compared to the westerner.
    We got all kind of shiet in Sweden too, and my experience in Security/ law doesn't make me love that culture more.

All the hate they breed will just kill innocent Arabs and REAL Muslims by the tenfold compared to what they do to us.
    I really don't see the point in their actions, it hasn't scared, forced or change anything or anyone towards these idiots goals.
    Just panic, death and broken families, for fcking what?

Hope Trump and Putin have a few discussions about coming actions soon.
    Read that Trump would support one of the biggest arms deal with Saudi, scary and interesting times...
    It has been proven the average IQ in the third world is about 70.
    Left media throws a shit fit about the statistics.
    They have lived in the same pile of rock for centuries. Thousands of years of goat herding combined doesn't get you far. They are the poster child of degenerate society. They could not advance themselves in thousands of years.
    Fiskevatten likes this.

Blog Entries
    Here is the easiest way to understand it. ISIS and its affiliates have one singular goal. To establish an Islamic Caliphate that's underlying philosophy and foundation is rooted off STRICT adherence to Sharia Law. We already know what that looks like. We had the Taliban in Afghanistan but were a milder version if that doesn't scare you.

Sharia is to ISIS as Democracy is to the West. ISIS however does not distinguish between Christianity and the West even in the most secular Of Nations. To them anyone who doesn't live by Sharia, (muslims included) is an infidel which according to Sharia invokes a whole set of laws to justify actions against those peoples which we all know and read about. Simply put it is a 100% clash of cultural ideas. Where one side views it as Total War (if your familiar with that term) and the other views it as simply a need to understand and tolerate.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

BG

OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Blog Entries
    I don't see the West doing much of anything anytime soon. Le Pen not being elected in France has shown that the people are not quite ready to deal with what's staring them in the face. Much like everyone ignored and pandered to Nazism, the same is happening with radicalism. I think it's going to take the toppling of Western Governments and maybe even a Third World War on the European continent before we see any type of change different than the status que. a whole lot of innocent westerners and muslims are going to have to die before the worlds elites are ousted.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Here is the easiest way to understand it. ISIS and its affiliates have one singular goal. To establish an Islamic Caliphate that's underlying philosophy and foundation is rooted off STRICT adherence to Sharia Law. We already know what that looks like. We had the Taliban in Afghanistan but were a milder version if that doesn't scare you.

Sharia is to ISIS as Democracy is to the West. ISIS however does not distinguish between Christianity and the West even in the most secular Of Nations. To them anyone who doesn't live by Sharia, (muslims included) is an infidel which according to Sharia invokes a whole set of laws to justify actions against those peoples which we all know and read about. Simply put it is a 100% clash of cultural ideas. Where one side views it as Total War (if your familiar with that term) and the other views it as simply a need to understand and tolerate.
    I just dont think its as easy and wiping out a culture. Yes its the smartest. Yes it will save lives of our culture. But at the cost of the innocents not following muslim law.

I dont have a solution. I dont know of any other solution other than the annihilation of the middle east.

However (to me) to save a culture we must abandon our humanity... this somewhat disturbs me.

But im just a country boy that loves peace and hates conflict.

Theres more than one way to skin a cat but only one is going to be used and we all know it.

I may be against the entire hatred of all muslims but come on to fuck western countries. Enough is enough of the no check immigration. In europe many countries recieved syrians in bulk that were fleeing... my question is... how many isis extremists were amonst the unchecked 'refugees'? 10? 100? 1000s?

Who says the fucker last night didnt sneak in when the refugees came over however long ago it was, waiting for orders to strike?

Rant over guys. Feel free to argue

I don't see the West doing much of anything anytime soon. Le Pen not being elected in France has shown that the people are not quite ready to deal with what's staring them in the face. Much like everyone ignored and pandered to Nazism, the same is happening with radicalism. I think it's going to take the toppling of Western Governments and maybe even a Third World War on the European continent before we see any type of change different than the status que. a whole lot of innocent westerners and muslims are going to have to die before the worlds elites are ousted.
    Couldnt agree more

Blog Entries
    I think this explains ISIS and what it wants as well as anything.

https://www.facebook.com/prageru/vid...0573684652150/

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

The mayor of London is a cunt!!
    RaginCajun and songdog like this.

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz View Post
    The mayor of London is a cunt!!
    Acceptance....
    Hmmm....
    I accept muslims.
    Bear in mind I can accept someone, love them, forgive them for doing me wrong, and if they become a threat to my family and wish to harm them...
    I can still feel the same way when I scatter their brains across the ground.

UK PM May says on basis of today's investigation threat level will be increased from severe to critical

Says possibility we cannot ignore that there is a wider group of individuals linked to Manchester attack
    Change in threat level means further attack may be imminent
    Says Secretary of State for Defence has approve police request for help of armed forces
    Military personnel may be deployed at public events

What a world we live in... take care anyone who lives in the big cities

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    And they keep letting these people enter our countries! SAD! STUPID!
    marcus300 likes this.

He was born in Manchester and grew up in tight-knit Libyan community

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    There is no cure for this until the Muslim community itself decides to stand up to it. With their cooperation it will take years. Without it will take generations to eradicate.
    BG, almostgone and songdog like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    There is no cure for this until the Muslim community itself decides to stand up to it. With their cooperation it will take years. Without it will take generations to eradicate.
    Muslims that do stand up to it in the West are shouted down when they speak, called islamophobic and out right vilified by the left.
    Ayaan Hirsi Ali, being the prime example of that. Hopefully her bravery inspires others.
    BG and songdog like this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    One of their problems is they don't have anything like the Christian pope. Each imam can dictate his own interpretation of the Quran.

If they had a central leading figure, things would be a lot easier imo.

Fiskevatten is offline Member
    Every country in the world have something against the Arab countries, even the Arabs.
    I believe that the solution to all this (or most of it) would be to handle it like cancer, destroy to rebuild.

Form a new alliance similar to NATO, with leaders from various Arab countries as well, work together with arms and men to find the roots and kill them.
    Each country only seem to follow their own protocol solo, and only intervene when there is profit or power to be made.
    We need a much stronger world alliance for this.
    And also take it more seriously, the "but what if hes innocent" mentality and low punishment (especially Sweden) will increase the harm
    rather than decrease it.
    You see the punishments they give out? Cutting throats, drag off limbs with horses, stoning. What would 2 years in prison do?
    We need history Greek rule in this, follow or die.

LOL I feel I'm getting less humane by every and each event
    Obs likes this.

I am a christian, yes we had the crusades.
    I am a christian and we teach forgiveness and understanding, not attack and jihad.
    Christians are lined up and shot at times in afganistan, pakistan, iraq, iran, and every third world shit hole, simply for being forgiving. Its disgusting. Little kids that dont understand christianity or islam being shot with machine guns as they lay on the ground because their mommys and daddys are christians and preach forgiveness!
    Yes! Islam needs to be iliminated by whatever means necessary!
    U are a christian. So u do actually think when u die u go to a place where u can live for eternity and noone can be rude to u. Not even me. So tell me. Do u think there are girls there? Are they old, young or hot? And do the deads even lift?

Obs
    U are a christian. So u do actually think when u die u go to a place where u can live for eternity and noone can be rude to u. Not even me. So tell me. Do u think there are girls there? Are they old, young or hot? And do the deads even lift?
    Nope, for assholes like you and I, God just obliterates our souls.
    You live on a planet avg temperature os 72º and you are flying through space on a giant terrarium with no known terrariums containing life.
    Ever peel open a piece of fruit and just put away your bullshit know it all and think, wtf???
    It wasn't the big bang theory buddy, thats not why we are here.
    "Dust and gas combined and kapow!"

No! The dust and the gas came from somewhere, even empty space came from something.

0+0= everything???
    NO!

MATHEMATICALLY SCIENTIFICALLY EVERYTHING BEGAN WITH "1"

All things point back to that one thing....

Not gonna wreck this thread of marcus's any further. The way I feel about God is why I cant sleep at night half the time. He probably has a big woodchipper for souls and he will toss my ass in right alongside you and we will be chewed up and spat into nothing.

Nope, for assholes like you and I, God just obliterates our souls.
    You live on a planet avg temperature os 72º and you are flying through space on a giant terrarium with no known terrariums containing life.
    Ever peel open a piece of fruit and just put away your bullshit know it all and think, wtf???
    It wasn't the big bang theory buddy, thats not why we are here.
    "Dust and gas combined and kapow!"

No! The dust and the gas came from somewhere, even empty space came from something.

0+0= everything???
    NO!

MATHEMATICALLY SCIENTIFICALLY EVERYTHING BEGAN WITH "1"

All things point back to that one thing....

Not gonna wreck this thread of marcus's any further. The way I feel about God is why I cant sleep at night half the time. He probably has a big woodchipper for souls and he will toss my ass in right alongside you and we will be chewed up and spat into nothing.
    EDIT ........off topic and trying to start trouble..........
    Last edited by marcus300; 05-24-2017 at 01:16 AM.

The man who carried out a suicide attack in Manchester was "likely" to have not acted alone, Home Secretary Amber Rudd says.

Salman Abedi killed 22 and injured 64 when he blew himself up at the Manchester Arena on Monday night - 20 people are in critical care.

The UK terror threat level is now up to its highest level of "critical", meaning more attacks may be imminent.

Apparantly he 'probably went to syria'.

Emergency services on high alert today.

He is understood to be a 22-year-old born in Manchester to parents of Libyan descent, and a former Salford University student.

Hamid El-Sayed, who worked for the UN on tackling radicalisation and who now works at Manchester University, said Abedi had a "really bad relationship" with his family.

He said, according to a family friend, that Abedi's parents had tried to "bring him back on the right path and they failed to do that".

"Eventually he was doing very bad at his university, at his education, and he didn't complete, and they tried to take him back to Libya several times. He had difficulties adjusting to European lifestyle."

Off topic?. We are discussing God and that is completely relevant in this thread.
    But ok, you are the boss.

condolences

Off topic?. We are discussing God and that is completely relevant in this thread.
    But ok, you are the boss.

condolences
    We are not discussing God, go to PM if you want to do that with Obs.
    songdog, BG and almostgone like this.

Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information